Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+87
Chris 23*
ERIK LAMELA
worms rises
Pirlo
OP9
the real white worm
The Chosen Glenn
110%
Luis
Romford Pele
worms.
messiah
TITO
Jaime
Effenberg
Pras_tama
Brian 2468
Xavier
blutgraetsche
Allez les rouges
Isco Benny
Aristoskank
debaser
Matt_AFC
Lusitan
The Easter Bunny
L r dd
QOTSA
Super Progress
mongrel hawk
TheCrazy58
Hem fet un mal partit
Yef
TM
stinger
Juligen
Batman
forza_rossi
DeLux
ronnies teeth
Puro
Riviera
lampiao007
bluenine
Deano
COTR
hammer_jake
Black Magic
christmasborocooper
Chocolate Thunder
Dwarf
fcb
Calidad
BoBo Vieri 32
Fade out
Deluded F*ck™
S4P
EM Seleção e Selecção
Pierre Littbarski
Parks lives
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
toon h
The Pröfessör
Chap
Napoléon
Khadrim
Murray
Historicus
Sgoater1
Kimbo
L.r.d
Brian2468
Cesc Soler
Fey
Sheffield gunner
Rosicky
Ricardo Jol
Stiftung Haeschentest
Hlebagone
Lesley
Ballboy Thomas Müller
monty
Axeslammer
SuperMario
Enigma
EMP
91 posters

International Friendlies Thread

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

International Friendlies Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: International Friendlies Thread

Post by Puro Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Justice for Goldado wrote:Who are you gonna support in the Euros Puro?

I trust you won't be supporting that trash from England. <Ale> Biggrin

Who would I like to win the Euro? IDGAF!
    Who do I think is gonna win it? Italia
    Who do I support? Italia, España, France, Portugal

I would really like for several teams to visit the regions in Ukraine where the Bolsheviks/Zionists/Khazars murdered millions and millions of innocent Russians, Ukrainians etc. etc.. in response to the bullshit of the Khazars who run the English team about visiting Auschwitz and their feeble attempt at propaganda.

Any team visiting the region where millions and millions were put to death, I will support then. <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

International Friendlies Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: International Friendlies Thread

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 pm

Mexes lol!
    worms.

Number of posts : 5010
    Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
    Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. Thu May 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Kroos wrote:germany

7x bayern
    2x arsenal
    2x real
    0x dortmund lol!

QUALITY we`ve seen the last time in the early 90`s

now we know the possible reason why schweini missed the penaly against chelsea, after already 5 minutes he was injured, hes still suffering, thats why he is not even on the bench (calve bruise), so he played 115 min with an injury GERMAN STEEL

Swine played very good considering.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:28 pm

Rami-Koscielny! Mexes off. Blanc had enough of him..
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm

M'Vila limping into the ambulance, taken to hospital for Xray..
    worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. Thu May 31, 2012 9:31 pm

PuroReturns wrote:
    Justice for Goldado wrote:Who are you gonna support in the Euros Puro?

I trust you won't be supporting that trash from England. <Ale> Biggrin

Who would I like to win the Euro? IDGAF!
    Who do I think is gonna win it? Italia
    Who do I support? Italia, España, France, Portugal

I would really like for several teams to visit the regions in Ukraine where the Bolsheviks/Zionists/Khazars murdered millions and millions of innocent Russians, Ukrainians etc. etc.. in response to the bullshit of the Khazars who run the English team about visiting Auschwitz and their feeble attempt at propaganda.

Any team visiting the region where millions and millions were put to death, I will support then. <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>

That's not going to happen,like you said 90% of people aren't even aware that it happened because it is never talked about.

I am supporting us (Spain)but if we don't win it I want Ze Germans to win.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:32 pm

BARFA time! cheers
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Effenberg Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 pm

So, since Badstuber and Hummels didn't play together at all in the friendlies, does that mean Badstuber/Mertesacker will be our pairing next week? From what I've seen I'd favor playing a back four of

Schmelzer---Badstuber---Boateng---Lahm

At least against Portugal. If Schmelzer shows that he's as useless as he looked against the Swiss, then I'd switch Lahm to the left.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 pm

M'Vila back to the bench..seems okay (of course he limps). No protective boot. I suppose it's only a sprain.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 31, 2012 9:39 pm

M'Vila Sad Hope he's alright! Arsenal's future lynchpin!

Mexes lol!

#TeamFrance
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Koscielny is a super man. Awesome reading, tackle, great recovery and interception + clearance.. Already has shown more than Mexes has done in his whole NT career..
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Told you he was worth the hype Fade! We call him Bossman Kos for a reason Ale

One more season like this and he's into WC territory ok
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Barfa unable to impress. Trying a lot of things, but surrendering possession cheaply. Already looked to nutmeg a lot of people. And now unable to slid to Menez clean through.

Clichy-Koscielny should start for sure along with Rami and Debuchy in back-4.

Alou has done well. Shocked
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Don't want to hype him so much and set him for a grand failure in Euros though, Ray? Smile
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 pm

In two caps, he's shown more than Mexes has in his whole international career. For someone who was playing in the second French division three years ago, his rise has been awesome ok
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Told you he was worth the hype Fade! We call him Bossman Kos for a reason Ale

Steady now.

Arsenal seemingly have so many world class players yet they never even challenge for trophies. scratch
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Thu May 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Told you he was worth the hype Fade! We call him Bossman Kos for a reason Ale

No hype like Arsenal hype lol!

Players in that territory have typically won something in their career.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 31, 2012 10:01 pm

RVP and Sagna are our only WC players. They would've won something thus far if not for our inept manager!
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Colo, Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse, Ba, Krul are nearly-WC for Newcastle. HBA in couple of seasons will be WC.

I'd like to believe there are WC players in teams like Newcastle, Tottenham, Arsenal and even Liverpool.
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Don't think Sagna is world class tbh.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Sagna is easily WC. RVP 1 full season to be called WC?
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Thu May 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Fade out wrote:Sagna is easily WC.

affraid

What a strange comment. Never once have I thought of him as even approaching that sort of level.

It has been a long time since we have had a silly World Class debate
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Easily the best RB of past 5 years in PL. Will continue to be, until he wanes with age & Richards peaks..
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Sagna is too average in possession for me to be considered world class.The DPL hasn't had many good fullbacks,hence why Gary Neville often starts at RB in peoples 'Best 11 of DPL history teams'.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Re.average in possession - probably right. But only so much you could do with the system at Arsenal. He's asked to put in crosses for no one in the box..
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Thu May 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Sagna is quite limited, but there are very few full backs that are extremely good defensive and attacking wise, so he might be world class. Never going to be one of the great full backs to have played the game, but a very good one. Extremely strong in the air too, which is nice for a full back.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner Thu May 31, 2012 10:45 pm

Sagna will never be a great individual footballer, but he's a very, very good right-back. Excellent defensively, and a consistent outlet going forward, even if not an especially effective one. There isn't another right-back in England that I'd swap him for, even if some might be more exciting going forward. Along with van Persie he is the player I have the most respect for at Arsenal. A very reliable, if not spectacular, player.
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Thu May 31, 2012 10:54 pm

sagna world class, he is certainly a excellent RB, but how is anyone with sense going to put sagna in the league of alves,lahm,ramos(when he plays there) are even cole,abidal and cole, just to talk about FBs in general. rvp after 1 great season just has one foot in the club. but when you remember that these are some of the people that though cesc was better than xavi and iniesta it makes sense
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Thu May 31, 2012 10:57 pm

its been a long time since we had a old fashion world class debate on here, someone should start a trend
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm

You should all thank me for getting conversation flowing Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm