Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Formerly known as sheva7
mongrel hawk
messiah
Rosicky
BoBo Vieri 32
Di Caniooooo!
christmasborocooper
Kimbo
Antarion
Cristiano
110%
stinger
Deluded F*ck™
anglophileHedgehog
chrissicross
ERIK LAMELA
Pras_tama
Ä
Hlebagone
bluenine
TheCrazy58
fcb
Ricardo Jol
Isco Benny
Fade out
Super Progress
EMP
worms.
Romford Pele
debaser
Axeslammer
DD
Jaime
abundance
blutgraetsche
Kroos
Fey
Murray
Allez les rouges
43 posters

Oranje Thread

Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Oranje Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Oranje Thread

Post by Fey Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:02 pm

The French are booing the anthem, that's so sad. Since when do we have a rivalry with them. Nice shirts for France as well though, Nike did a good job for once.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:07 pm

It'll be nice for Cabaye to get a game. ok 
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:41 pm

Benzema with the 1-0. Mistake from VDW. Strootman out with an injury.

Edit: 2-0
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 am

chile in your group, not england has the group of death, no

spain, chile and netherlands is the group of death
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:09 am

Holland will be going out Ale
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Yes, certainly don't want to troll this thread, but I'd be worried if I were Dutch. Chile are officially pretty useful. And I've heard Spain are OK too.

Reckon Chile have the better chance of knocking out the hosts in the second round...
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Holland is ALWAYS in the group of death. ALWAYS!

Nontheless, if they survive the group stage they did well. QF would be a 7th wonder, then again, QF means you beat brazil so might go win it from there.

Though, I wont put any money on it. This side is obviously in transition, and the country is just too small to prevent such on event from qualityloss. Lucky its during an tourney hosted in Brazil...

And yes, Chile plays better then Holland, but we already knew that. But Holland wont beat Australia.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:24 pm

We depended on three players for this WC, the first just went down....what are the chances we'll have to do without all three ? (my guess is 100%)

Robben, Van Persie & Strootman
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Oohh dear Strootman is out of the WC...

Harsh for him, second tourney he will miss.

Not a fan of him though, good news for Clasie I guess.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Clasie ?!

If Van Gaal is going to play Clasie, I don't think I'll even bother to watch Oranje Ale
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Axeslammer wrote:We depended on three players for this WC, the first just went down....what are the chances we'll have to do without all three ? (my guess is 100%)

Robben, Van Persie & Strootman

Yeah right. Van Dickface is shite in international tournaments and is the ultimate big game choker. Holland would be better off dropping him.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

If Holland depended on Strootman...then Dutch football is in a bad state, then again it is, so who knows. Though I must admit he improved compared to last year.

I cant be sadded by the news, like a DM duo of de Jong-Strootman would have set the world to light, people are overrating the Serie A, just because they are playing there doesnt mean they are better then what we have here.

So all in all im pretty happy that this news will force van Gaal to play Clasie and leave Midget at home. Clasie does need a fucking runner next to him though.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon May 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Dutch squad for the world cup:

Doel: Jasper Cillessen (Ajax), Kenneth Vermeer (Ajax) en Jeroen Zoet (PSV).
    Verdediging: Daley Blind (Ajax), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo (Feyenoord), Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord), Karim Rekik (PSV), Joël Veltman (Ajax) en Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord).
    Middenveld: Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Davy Klaassen (Ajax), Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord) en Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV).
    Aanval: Jean-Paul Boëtius (Feyenoord), Luc Castaignos (FC Twente), Memphis Depay (PSV), Jürgen Locadia (PSV), Luciano Narsingh (PSV) en Quincy Promes (FC Twente).
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon May 05, 2014 4:53 pm

No Tim Krul, shouldn't be a surprise really, our poundland coaches have only ever told him to hoof it, and you need more than that as a keeper these days. He needs a transfer this summer.

I'll be honest though, I don't know who the fuck most of them are. <Ale>
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon May 05, 2014 5:02 pm

that can't be the actual Dutch squad scratch 
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon May 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Of course you dont know them yet, then again there was a time you didnt knew Bergkamp or HSWHW.

Debster is right, I read it wrong, cause the Eredivisie is already finished van Gaal is gonna train with them already.

Nontheless, I can't see too many foreigners added to it.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Mon May 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Fey wrote:Dutch squad for the world cup:

Verdediging: Daley Blind (Ajax), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo (Feyenoord), Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord), Karim Rekik (PSV), Joël Veltman (Ajax) en Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord).
    Middenveld: Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Davy Klaassen (Ajax), Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord) en Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV).
    Aanval: Jean-Paul Boëtius (Feyenoord), Luc Castaignos (FC Twente), Memphis Depay (PSV), Jürgen Locadia (PSV), Luciano Narsingh (PSV) en Quincy Promes (FC Twente).
    What happened with Dutch talent?

The Dutch squad used to be well known but I can barely recognize their players nowadays. What happened and how will the next generation come through? Who are the Robbens, VDV,RVP,Sneijder of the current bunch?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Super Progress wrote:

The Dutch squad used to be well known but I can barely recognize their players nowadays. What happened and how will the next generation come through? Who are the Robbens, VDV,RVP,Sneijder of the current bunch?

You don't know Memphis Depay? What rock have you been hiding under? Quincy Promes and Terence Kongolo are major talents aswell.

Seriously though, it looks like one of those computer generated squads from football manager, after you've been playing for 10 seasons.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Mon May 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:

You don't know Memphis Depay? What rock have you been hiding under? Quincy Promes and Terence Kongolo are major talents aswell.

Seriously though, it looks like one of those computer generated squads from football manager, after you've been playing for 10 seasons.
     ok 
    I wonder if the great hype the Dutchies on here have been heaping on Belgium is just an attempt to deflect attention from the dearth of talent in Holland at the moment. Or perhaps they are living vicariously through Belgium.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Tue May 06, 2014 11:53 am

Fey wrote:Dutch Eredivisie training-squad for the world cup:

The breakdown

Might add something to Oranje :

Jasper Cillessen (Ajax)
    Daley Blind (Ajax), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo (Feyenoord)
    Davy Klaassen (Ajax)
    Jean-Paul Boëtius (Feyenoord), Memphis Depay (PSV), Quincy Promes (FC Twente)

(both Promes and Boëtius are more midfield players than forwards IMO)

Might be, but probably not :

Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord)
    Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord) en Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV).
    Luciano Narsingh (PSV).

Nowhere near good enough for Oranje :

Kenneth Vermeer (Ajax) en Jeroen Zoet (PSV).
    Karim Rekik (PSV), Joël Veltman (Ajax) en Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord).
    Luc Castaignos (FC Twente), Jürgen Locadia (PSV)
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue May 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:

Yes, but you dont watch Eredivisie football now do you? If I didnt watched EPL football how they fuck would I know who Townsend, Lallana, Barkley were?

Depay is a big talent, won talent of the year today. And Kongolo is at 17 a beast of a negro and has Arsenal all over him.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue May 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Super Progress wrote:

Give it time, you will know them in the future, Holland always have only a good squad once a decade, they other years it's in transformation. This aint Brasil ffs, where we can ditch 22 players every two years.

Also, the most damage comes from van Gaals masterplan in 2000, like the Krauts we had a plan, though they realised they needed more good footballers. Ours was fixated to get more "winners" hence we breed more Strootmans and big black players these days. Rather then the actual refined footballers. The likes of RVP etc just masked a problem there is since the turn of the millenium.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue May 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Fey wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Super Progress wrote:

Yes, but you dont watch Eredivisie football now do you? If I didnt watched EPL football how they fuck would I know who Townsend, Lallana, Barkley were?

Depay is a big talent, won talent of the year today. And Kongolo is at 17 a beast of a negro and has Arsenal all over him.

Everyone watches the EPL.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue May 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
    Fey wrote:Dutch Eredivisie training-squad for the world cup:

The breakdown

Might add something to Oranje :

Jasper Cillessen (Ajax)
    Daley Blind (Ajax), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo (Feyenoord)
    Davy Klaassen (Ajax)
    Jean-Paul Boëtius (Feyenoord), Memphis Depay (PSV), Quincy Promes (FC Twente)

(both Promes and Boëtius are more midfield players than forwards IMO)

Might be, but probably not :

Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord)
    Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord) en Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV).
    Luciano Narsingh (PSV).

Nowhere near good enough for Oranje :

Kenneth Vermeer (Ajax) en Jeroen Zoet (PSV).
    Karim Rekik (PSV), Joël Veltman (Ajax) en Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord).
    Luc Castaignos (FC Twente), Jürgen Locadia (PSV)

Funny how different views people can have, I would say:

Too good for Oranje: Clasie

Might add something to Oranje : Cillessen, Kongolo, de Vrij, Depay, Boetius( Sometimes I think he can become KoaB, otherdays he is just a mere fucking midtable EPL runner)

Might be, but probably not: Klaassen, Narsingh, Vilhena, Zoet

Nowhere near good enough for Oranje : Blind, Promes, BMI, Wijnaldum, Rekik, Veltman, Castaignos, Locadia
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Fri May 09, 2014 5:11 pm

van Gaal stated today that he wont be playing 4-3-3, cause it's an outdated system Sad

I think he knows he doesnt have the players for it.

Yet he is going for Koeman's Groningen-away system from Feyenoord aka 5-3-2.

New progress Sad
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Post by Axeslammer Sat May 10, 2014 7:15 am

He's changing the system just to fit Virgil van Dijk in ! Razz
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Post by Super Progress Sat May 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Fey wrote:van Gaal stated today that he wont be playing 4-3-3, cause it's an outdated system Sad

I think he knows he doesnt have the players for it.

Yet he is going for Koeman's Groningen-away system from Feyenoord aka 5-3-2.

New progress Sad
     Ale 

Biggest talents in Dutch football from 17-24? Classie and who else?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun May 11, 2014 12:22 am

Clasie is a talent considered by me, not by many other people, infact the opposite. Then again most people thought the world was flat at a time. You wouldnt like him.

As for most talented bar Clasiesta, I would say Kongolo, Depay and Boetius. All won multiple U-17 titles, but especially Kongolo is pure progress. Tall, fast and is able to hoof the ball away, something which is frowned upon in Dutch football. Depay, good winger, a better version of Walcott. But shitty mentality. Boetius is an artist, according to many people just another TBW, and yes his performances are either an 8 or a 4. But he speaks better then Malcolm X, if he can improve his vision, he might be the black player I always wanted to see, one that can actually play ball. Think this WC is too early for him. 

The shout for more foreign players like van Dijk, de Jong, Fer etc. makes no sense, they either have shite seasons, play at shite clubs or a combination of both. ATM this is the line-up people in general like to see
    Oranje Thread - Page 13 Hansie-hansie

No  No  No 

Besides I believe 2012 already showed some players are totally over the hill, fatty and midget, one escaped direct relegation today the other leads a pensioner life in turkey. Therefore neither of them should go to the wc.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue May 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Just came in

Official pre-selection squad Oranje:

Doel: Jasper Cillessen (Ajax), Tim Krul (Newcaste United, Eng), Michel Vorm (Swansea City, Eng), Jeroen Zoet (PSV).
    Verdediging: Patrick van Aanholt (Vitesse), Daley Blind (Ajax), Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord), terrence Kongolo (Feyenoord), Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord), Karim Rekik (PSV), Joël Veltman (Ajax), Paul Verhaegh ( FC Augsburg, Dui), Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa, Eng), Stefan De Vrij (Feyenoord).
    Middenveld: Jordy Clasie (Feyenoord), Leroy Fer (Norwich City, Eng), Jonathan De Guzman (Swansea City, Eng), Nigel de Jong (AC Milan, Ita), Wesley Sneijder (Galatasaray, Tur), Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord), Rafael van der Vaart (Hamburger SV, Dui), Georginio Wijnaldum (PSV).
    Aanval: Jean-Paul Boëtius (Feyenoord), Memphis Depay (PSV), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke 04, Dui), Dirk Kuijt (Fenerbahçe, Tur), Jeremain Lens (Dinamo Kiev, Oek), Robin van Persie (Manchester United, Eng), Arjen Robben (Bayern München, Dui) en Quincy Promes (FC Twente).

All 7 Feyenoorders made it, still, 7 have to go from this list.

Suprises that are missing out: van der Wiel, Klaassen, Emmanuelson, Anita,Stekelenburg, Heitinga, Narsingh, van Ginkel, Butters

Laughing

God them yids must be fuming

--------------Cillessen-----
    Janmaat---De Vrij----Vlaar---Indi----Kongolo
    -----------Clasie---------
    -----De Guzman-------Vilhena
    --------RvP----Robben/Boetius/Depay

Will be the best team Ale
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed May 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Oranje Thread - Page 13 Bnm05wAIYAAEItI

To add some experience to the Dutch squad, perhaps he can play as well Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am