Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Formerly known as sheva7
mongrel hawk
messiah
Rosicky
BoBo Vieri 32
Di Caniooooo!
christmasborocooper
Kimbo
Antarion
Cristiano
110%
stinger
Deluded F*ck™
anglophileHedgehog
chrissicross
ERIK LAMELA
Pras_tama
Ä
Hlebagone
bluenine
TheCrazy58
fcb
Ricardo Jol
Isco Benny
Fade out
Super Progress
EMP
worms.
Romford Pele
debaser
Axeslammer
DD
Jaime
abundance
blutgraetsche
Kroos
Fey
Murray
Allez les rouges
43 posters

Oranje Thread

Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Oranje Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Oranje Thread

Post by Axeslammer Mon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Fey wrote: No

It's the most honest, unbiased Holland Euro 2012 guide I have read so far Ale

Then you should finally read one Ale
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Bayern _holland 1-2 Kroos Huntelaar and Narsingh
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue May 22, 2012 8:06 pm

2-2 pederson.... damn this is really a stupid friendly..

axe and fey are you gonna hate the dutch team again like you did in south africa? perhaps it brings luck again
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

boulah plays awful
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 pm

i see football

there are at maximum 4-5 games in a season where the opponent tries to play football with us
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Tue May 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Why in god's name are Bayern playing Holland 3 days after the CL final. Or, indeed, at all scratch
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 pm

debaser wrote:Why in god's name are Bayern playing Holland 3 days after the CL final. Or, indeed, at all scratch

because robben was long term injured, and the money generated from this match will be transferred to our FESTGELDKONTO
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Tue May 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Kroos wrote:
    debaser wrote:Why in god's name are Bayern playing Holland 3 days after the CL final. Or, indeed, at all scratch

because robben was long term injured, and the money generated from this match will be transferred to our FESTGELDKONTO

Nope, still makes no sense scratch
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 pm

According to Google Translate, FESTGELDKONTO means HARD MONEY ACCOUNT.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 pm

I knew this match was coming but I didnt knew it would be barely 48 hours after the CL final! That's freckin harsh for the Bayern players. But it was Bayern that wanted this crazy FIFA/PES match so..

For whom is Robben gonna play? If he is gonna play that is.

How many non-Bayern Germans want a bomb on the stadium right now? Very Happy

It's your version of Ajax-Germany! I would nuke that tbh.

As for Ricki, good to see you back but Holland is a bit shite, and it's a DISGRACE that CLASIE ain't selected! Especially if you see what's now on the pitch.

Nice to see Maher in the Dutch team though, I guess that means he officially chose Holland above Morrocco.

It's a real non-match I must say, even the subs are getting subbed, didnt watched the first half, but what a pass from Kuyt for that Huntelaar goal. Must have been his first against Bayern Laughing
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Wed May 23, 2012 10:41 am

What do you guys make of the Bayern c**ts whistling and booing Robben on the pitch?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm

The jews do that all the time. Considering Bayern is their 020, it doesnt come as a suprise. Robben is a massive c**t and I can understand their bitterness, but whistling one of your players is just not done. Especially if the reason is a missed penalty. Olic and Schweini didnt get booed either.

I was more shocked with the fact that the Dutch players are even more shite then I wrote down in the Fey-guide. For years luck and individual class put a shadow on the real problems Dutch football is having. IE Holland only produces mediocre players these days who are unable to play a nice position based form of football. It was painful to see the moment when Bayern put on their big stars and Holland had only Eredivisie players left.

Maher was decent, I like him, great first touch, but you could see he is fysically not up for it yet, if he is suddenly the last man in the midfield. Not a massive problem considering he is what 17/18?

Narsingh was sadly rather poor, almost typical black winger like, great on the counter if he has at least 1meter to work with, but horrible close control. On top level you won't get so much space.

Yesterday also showed that VDV and Midget are done. I never liked VdV, he can't run. Aint an athlete. But Midget just can't be arsed anymore. Mentally unstable guy, the fame he had ruined him. Even though there was not that much to ruin. He shouldnt even be selected tbh after the season he had! Robben will be done next year if is pace is getting worse.

So all in all, it doenst look good for Oranje. I wouldnt be suprised if Holland has a few Belgium-like years ahead of them. If the Fey-jugend fails that is, our only hope! Very Happy
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 pm

is this the Dutch Euro Championship song? Doh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8R-QoKBwzE&feature=share
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Thu May 24, 2012 7:56 am

It's shit. A massive steaming pile of excrement. No protesting from me or anyone else with working ears.

What do you expect? It's a commercial tournament song. To be honest, it's the shittest I can remember, in a long tradition of shit tourney songs - this one can only enjoyed by lads with alcohol-induced heat strokes.

What's Ingerland's Championship song then?
    worms.

Number of posts : 5010
    Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23
    Registration date : 2011-12-07

Post by worms. Thu May 24, 2012 8:10 am

Robben>Sneider,VDV and Van Persie.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 am

Every single player is overrated and their team will be given a hiding by most teams.

Robben singularly costed Holland their WC win. Most overrated self-serving player ever. No bottle.
    worms.

Supports : BALENCE, PROGRESS, Us(Liverpool), Us(Barcelona) ,Us(Lazio), Us(Napoli), Us(Athletic Club), Us(Valencia), Us(Zenit St Petersburg), Us(Russia), Us(Uruguay), Us(España)!
    Favourite Player : Goldado,Zlatan,Robben aka The Bald Prince, Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23

Post by worms. Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 am

Fade out wrote:Every single player is overrated and their team will be given a hiding by most teams.

Robben singularly costed Holland their WC win. Most overrated self-serving player ever. No bottle.

Robben was one of the best players in the last world cup and he had to rush himself back from injury,he was one of the main reasons Holland got to the final,in the final he had a good game apart from that 1 miss(The other miss weren't his fault he got fouled by Puyol),maybe he choked I don't know but he still outperformed Sneider and Van Persie who were invisible.

Robben isn't overrated at all,best winger in the world for me,it's just that he's so good that his every bad move gets criticized but when other world class wingers like Di Maria or Ribery who have more bad games than Robben play bad nobody cares. Erm

On Saturday he was one of the best players for Bayern,his shooting and set pieces were poor but he was still the most dangerous player and created a good few chances and nearly scored,Ribery was invisible yet nobody mentioned it in the CL thread,Robben is the victim of his own success on this board.

It seems like people on here think doing nothing all game is better than been the most dangerous player who makes some bad decisions and misses a good chance. Erm

Last edited by worms FTM _|/_ on Thu May 24, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 am

Fade out wrote:Every single player is overrated and their team will be given a hiding by most teams.

Is this the same team and player you are talking about that raped England a few months ago? Laughing
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

Robben was Hollands best player in the last world cup despite coming back from a injury.

That doesn't matter though because that one miss means he is overrated. Rolling Eyes

Where was Van Persie? At least Robben got himself in goal scoring opportunity's and he's a winger!
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 24, 2012 9:46 am

Every Bundesliga/Bayern fan have categorically agreed that this is one of his worst season. Ribery had a far better season. Please don't make me laugh.

Van Persie is crap for Netherlands. But Feyernoord and AFC fans will hype him up in this board. Inventing new terms like 'subtley brilliant'. Nonsense.

Have criticized Vdv stamina here. Even when Fcb fans joined in unchecked orgasm about his first few months for Real.

No argument that Sneijder & Robben have always been better than Vdv & Rvp. Even Afellay is good.

But both Sneijder & Robben are still overrated by my usually high standards. They fluked their way to WC final playing the kind of football they slaughtered the krauts historically. Fuck the pretentious c**ts.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

It's not RVP's fault he's starved of service. I don't know VDV's excuse.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Thu May 24, 2012 10:15 am

Euro 2012 Team Profile: Holland http://footballspeak.com/post/2012/05/17/Euro-2012-Holland.aspx
    worms.

Post by worms. Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

Fade out wrote:Every Bundesliga/Bayern fan have categorically agreed that this is one of his worst season. Ribery had a far better season. Please don't make me laugh.

Van Persie is crap for Netherlands. But Feyernoord and AFC fans will hype him up in this board. Inventing new terms like 'subtley brilliant'. Nonsense.

Have criticized Vdv stamina here. Even when Fcb fans joined in unchecked orgasm about his first few months for Real.

No argument that Sneijder & Robben have always been better than Vdv & Rvp. Even Afellay is good.

But both Sneijder & Robben are still overrated by my usually high standards. They fluked their way to WC final playing the kind of football they slaughtered the krauts historically. Fuck the pretentious c**ts.

Erm

Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Thu May 24, 2012 10:31 am

I was expecting stats from PES forum..
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Laughing
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Bit late, but the offcial squad!

Keepers : Maarten Stekelenburg (AS Roma), Michel Vorm (Swansea City) en Tim Krul (Newcastle United).

Verdedigers: Khalid Boulahrouz (VfB Stuttgart), John Heitinga (Everton), Joris Mathijsen (Málaga), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord), Wilfred Bouma (PSV), Gregory van der Wiel (Ajax) en Jetro Willems (PSV).

Middenvelders: Ibrahim Afellay (Barcelona), Mark van Bommel (AC Milan), Nigel de Jong (Manchester City), Stijn Schaars (Sporting Portugal), Wesley Sneijder (Inter), Kevin Strootman (PSV) en Rafael van der Vaart (Tottenham Hotspur).

Aanvallers: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Schalke´04), Luuk de Jong (FC Twente), Dirk Kuyt (Liverpool), Luciano Narsingh (sc Heerenveen), Robin van Persie (Arsenal) en Arjen Robben (Bayern München).

Expected that coward to drop Maher! Sure he is young and doesnt have that much experience, but such talented players should always be in the team. I can understand he dropped Siem de jong, Anita and Lens though.

Anyway, what a brilliant guide did I wrote! Shocked

Watched some of the friendlies, and everything I said came true, Bouma=LOL could be used many times! Also VDV and Midget ARE finished! Especially VDV who is useless as always, he is the white fat Aron Winter! Robben DID lose his pace, and therefore is also useless!

Great link-up play between Afellay and RVP! If Arsenal want RVP to stay they should sign Afellay! What a great footballer, he is. Dare I say he is better then Cesc?

Still...what a shit squad! Van Marwijk has lost the plot, he will be gone soon and replaced by Koeman!

A vastly superior team would be:

-------------------Stekelenburg----

Van Rhijn----van Bommel---de Vrij----Emmanuelson

-------------------Clasie------------------

------Maher------------------------Afellay-----

Robben/Narsingh--van Wolfswinkel----RVP

But sadly that wont be the case!

Speaking of Clasie! What a goal from him after 40sec in that Euro U21 qualifier!