Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
RedDevil
BoBo Vieri 32
The Easter Bunny
The Pröfessör
bluenine
Isco Benny
Bashmachkin
S4P
stinger
Xavier
Rosicky
Di Caniooooo!
Kroos
Murray
Super Progress
COTR
The Chosen Glenn
rosenthal
blutgraetsche
Deluded F*ck™
Jaime
shazlx
messiah
TheCrazy58
Pierre Littbarski
christmasborocooper
debaser
Pras_tama
Roger Hunt
Axeslammer
110%
Kimbo
Fey
Luis
38 posters

Todays Transfer Rumours

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Todays Transfer Rumours - Page 20 Empty Re: Todays Transfer Rumours

Post by Kimbo Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Fey wrote:No, the north east will be career killing for him. At Southampton he at least has a shot..albeit a small one. Hell Id rather see him at Spurs.

Maybe Schteve's sexy revolution would be good for him? Not sure he would get in ahead of Anita though.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Still waiting for this Downing signing to happen. A lot of talk that it's nailed on.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:50 am

Kimbo wrote:
    Fey wrote:No, the north east will be career killing for him. At Southampton he at least has a shot..albeit a small one. Hell Id rather see him at Spurs.

Maybe Schteve's sexy revolution would be good for him? Not sure he would get in ahead of Anita though.

Oh gtfo, he raped Anita a few times when they encountered eachother.

Now, by the looks of it he is gonna do the transfer we all though, Schneiderlin to Man Utd it seems, and he will replace him at Southampton.

Silly van Gaal would be a lot cheaper if he bought Clasie, but thats life.

The good news in all this, is, by my calculation, Blind will go to the bench, where he belongs!
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:49 am

debaser wrote:This summer might just beat last one for depressingness. I can just see us spending the Benteke money on Andros Townsend Sad

looks like it's happening... £15mil.

You can take Adebayor too as a Benteke replacement, ta. Ale

Looks like we are are going to be replacing from within an awful lot. If Stambouli also goes (another cheap but ultimately pointless signing) then Levy will be £15mil in profit from this window... #NetSpendChampions

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:50 pm

Destro to West Ham from Roma on loan, with view to make it permanent.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:
    debaser wrote:This summer might just beat last one for depressingness. I can just see us spending the Benteke money on Andros Townsend Sad

Looks like  we are are going to be replacing from within an awful lot. If Stambouli also goes (another cheap but ultimately pointless signing) then Levy will be £15mil in profit from this window... #NetSpendChampions

You mean - someone is really going to pay 15mil pounds for Andros Townsend?

lol!

Kimbo wrote:
    stinger wrote:Cabaye official to Crystal Palace.

Pardew <Ale>

Also, West Ham seems to buy Ogbonna, quite a coup for them as well.

Would you take Pards if Martinez got the sack?
    No, but preferably I would not take any other Brittish coach either.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:22 pm

I've said it befere, everyone likes to tickle Pards balls, but no one wants him at their club. <Ale>

We're not in for Townsend. cheers
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:35 pm

stinger wrote:
    Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:

Looks like  we are are going to be replacing from within an awful lot. If Stambouli also goes (another cheap but ultimately pointless signing) then Levy will be £15mil in profit from this window... #NetSpendChampions

You mean - someone is really going to pay 15mil pounds for Andros Townsend? lol!

He should really be going for more if Sterling is dictating the market on young English players. Smiley

Shaw £30 mil

Lallana £25mil

Carroll £35mil & THEN £17mil

If Everton have any doubts about Barkley reaching his potential they should cash in.

All this English quota rule has done is drive up the already inflated premiums even further.

stinger

Post by stinger Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Kimbo wrote:I've said it befere, everyone likes to tickle Pards balls, but no one wants him at their club. <Ale>

As always you don't see a middle ground between tickling Pards balls and just not thinking he is the worst human being and/or manager in history of football like you do. He is average Brittish manager and that's why I would not like him at my club, just like all other Brittish managers.

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:
    stinger wrote:
    Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:

You mean - someone is really going to pay 15mil pounds for Andros Townsend?  lol!

He should really be going for more if Sterling is dictating the market on young English players. Smiley

Shaw £30 mil

Lallana £25mil

Carroll £35mil & THEN £17mil

If Everton have any doubts about Barkley reaching his potential they should cash in.

All this English quota rule has done is drive up the already inflated premiums even further.

I would like to cash in with Barkley. There is not many exceptions to persuade me that UK players will lead your club to any success or that they are good value for money. So personally I would prefer to buy mostly abroad with UK players coming from Academy (not a problem with Everton) or from cut price deals you can find from time to time.

And if there's someone like Rodwell or Barkley, young player who will get heavily praised by media after few good games, then I would gladly sell him for inflated price when bigger clubs start to sniff around, cause they will rarely reach heights predicted by media or fans.

So from Everton perspective - I am happy we sold Rodwell (too bad we didn't do it year or 2 years before) and I would sell Barkley for big money too. But I am disappointed in losing someone like Dan Gosling on free a few years ago, even if his career went downhill from there, as he had a chance to be a very decent team squad player.

Last edited by stinger on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:54 pm

stinger wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:I've said it befere, everyone likes to tickle Pards balls, but no one wants him at their club. <Ale>

As always you don't see a middle ground between tickling Pards balls and just not thinking he is the worst human being and/or manager in history of football like you do. He is average Brittish manager and that's why I would not like him at my club, just like all other Brittish managers.

I'm just saying that outside of Palace I haven't come across a single fan of a premier league club that would want him. If Newcastle fans are so wrong about him being a bad manager, and need to be reminded of it every time he wins or we lose, then why does no fucker want him?
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 pm

I can't get my head around the spending big on English players to the quota up.. Since City rarely play these lads anyway, why don't they just buy some shit from even shitter clubs and save some cash and keep the quota up...?
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:36 pm

It's nonsense, that's why. Sterling will be starting for City. They don't have anyone better for the role he'll play.

People were rightly praising Sterling for being outstanding 2 seasons ago. He sulked from January onwards and obviously wanted to leave which affected his game.

He's by no means world class or 'worth' 50 million but he's a hell of a good player for his age and I imagine playing with Aguero, Silva and Yaya will help him progress.

This is a 'good' deal for us yet in 3 years time Sterling will have a few trophies and we probably won't even be in the Champions League.

The same people that are celebrating us selling him like it's just what we needed are the same people who claimed we wouldn't miss Suarez that much or Alonso or Torres etc.

If you sell your best players every season you need to build a squad that can at least get 4th yet we seem inept at doing this.

stinger

Post by stinger Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Claudio Ranieri new Leicester manager. Better choice than O'Neil, but still kind of disappointing. It seems that they wanted someone with big experience though.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Meanwhile in Istanbul...

Todays Transfer Rumours - Page 20 CJvFnHmWoAAEtrJ

wtf...
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Jenkinson signs 5-year deal with Arsenal, but is returning to West Ham on loan for the season.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:

not seen any legit sources on Townsend yet. it wouldn't be surprising if Sherwood interested, but then again it's a very easy link for papers to make & it could just be a Spurs fan wishful thinking kind of rumour
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Luis wrote:It's nonsense, that's why. Sterling will be starting for City. They don't have anyone better for the role he'll play.

People were rightly praising Sterling for being outstanding 2 seasons ago. He sulked from January onwards and obviously wanted to leave which affected his game.

He's by no means world class or 'worth' 50 million but he's a hell of a good player for his age and I imagine playing with Aguero, Silva and Yaya will help him progress.

This is a 'good' deal for us yet in 3 years time Sterling will have a few trophies and we probably won't even be in the Champions League.

The same people that are celebrating us selling him like it's just what we needed are the same people who claimed we wouldn't miss Suarez that much or Alonso or Torres etc.

If you sell your best players every season you need to build a squad that can at least get 4th yet we seem inept at doing this.

You could replace Bale with Sterling and this post would be still be spot on. Almost identical situations.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Even though Bale is overrated and has been shite for the last year at Madrid I still think he's a much better player than Sterling. If he came to United now he would tear the DPL apart.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:36 am

Messi from La Masia wrote:Even though Bale is overrated and has been shite for the last year at Madrid I still think he's a much better player than Sterling. If he came to United now he would tear the DPL apart.

Bale certainly didn't have a good season, but it's interesting that his direct contribution stats last season were a match for the player voted the best player in England:

Bale
    Played 31
    Goals 13
    assists 9

Hazard
    Played 35
    Goals 14
    assists 7

But then that's none of my business Ale
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:39 am

Luis wrote:It's nonsense, that's why. Sterling will be starting for City. They don't have anyone better for the role he'll play.

I agree to an extent, though I think the second sentence is arguable..

But it doesn't explain the Sinclair signing, or the Rodwell signing.. Or even the Johnson signing really. Young English players they had no intention of using frequently and they certainly had better players for all the roles. Why do they bother?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:22 am

Did you know Richard Wright is still there? He's about to go into his 5th season and hasn't even made a league cup appearance. Probably Begovic's sporting idol.
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:30 am

West Ham trying to swap Matt Jarvis+ cash for Charlie Austen.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:10 am

Forgot Jarvis existed
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:15 pm

Ooohh Lazio wants to buy:

Todays Transfer Rumours - Page 20 1dcbfe10

Best get fucking jelly picture ever! What a guy I love his man nipples so much!

Would be sad if he left and JC came for him.

Also Watford want to buy Immers!

If that happens I will listen to an Elton john song that isnt the Circle of Life.
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:49 pm

West Ham are supposedly in talks for midfielder Adrien Robiot from PSG. Also, a £8 million bid for Hernandez from ManU.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:21 pm

We should go for Hernandez at that price - a good finisher and would slot in fairly comfortably to our set up.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:50 pm

Yeah Liverpool is too quiet so far his summer, no fun at all! This way even the biggest Liverpool fan wont even believe in a top 4 finish.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Downing deal done according to the local journos. Crazy
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:02 pm

A player wanting to go back to their hometown while they're still in their prime is admirable, though when their hometown is Middlesbrough it is definitely crazy. Wink Wink Wink
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Very Happy

Still can't quite believe it to be honest.

Massive signing at our level

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 pm