Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
Six
L r dd
Khadrim
debaser
stinger
Romford Pele
Ä
DeLux
EMP
Overmars
Yef
Pierre Littbarski
fcb
Fade out
Rosicky
hammer_jake
L.r.d
TITO
Murray
lrdsucksgoats
Cesc Soler
Black Magic
AsianBoy
S4P
Axeslammer
Machiavel
Batman
shazlx
Chocolate Thunder
Hlebagone
Arnaud loves Catherine
Luis
bluenine
Sheffield gunner
Allez les rouges
DS
blutgraetsche
Di Caniooooo!
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
SuperMario
Fey
COTR
robert
Ricardo Jol
Roger Hunt
The Pröfessör
110%
Football Genius
The Vermonster
poiuy1
Kimbo
Brian2468
The-Frank-Tavern
Isco Benny
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
Parks lives
Deluded F*ck™
The Easter Bunny
Hardrada
christmasborocooper
TM
Zack
TheCrazy58
Deano
Tweesus
theflyingfrenchman
71 posters

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by S4P Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7329238.stm

lol!

It's got to a point where I almost feel sorry for him.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Didnt realise he was 27..how many years has he actually managed to play..about 2?
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:55 pm

S4P wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7329238.stm

lol!

It's got to a point where I almost feel sorry for him.

Theresa might as well pretend he's injured too, the way he's playing at the moment.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:57 pm

How has Woodgate been doing overall since his move?
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:39 am

borocooper wrote:How has Woodgate been doing overall since his move?

Very well, Chelsea & Newcy are the only dodgy performances. He makes defending look effortless for the most part, just like Rio & King.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:41 am

Aye..thats how he was here last season...had most strikers in his pocket. Obviously didnt want to be here this season, judging by how $h!t he was at the beginning of the season.
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:33 am

The sadist in me wants to bump this one up. How much did Modric cost?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Oooh!! confused
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Laugh.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Pre-season says f@ck all...lets hope if you have a $h!t one, your awesome in the league!

Head of The Redbloods

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 10 Why_so10
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10245

Post by Murray Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Time for a new manager, again.
    The Vermonster

Number of posts : 522
    Favourite Player : Vermaelen - Exceeding the greatest expectations
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by The Vermonster Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 pm

45 million pounds spent for this tosh lol! lol!

And to believe that some fans think they will get the 4th place lol!
    TITO
    TITO

Number of posts : 3155

Post by TITO Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:51 pm

lol!
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Sooner they sell Berbatov the better Ale
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Keane!!!
    hammer_jake
    hammer_jake

Number of posts : 36
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Dean Ashton
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by hammer_jake Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:10 pm

5th best team in London. Bunch of A grade disillusioned f*ck wits of the highest order. "I've never felt more like gassing the jews, when West Ham win and Tottenham lose!" Laughing

Lets all laugh at Tottenham! "LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, WE LAUGHED OURSELVES TO BITS, WHEN TOTTENHAM GOT THE SHITS, LASAGNE WHOAAAAA". Ramos out! Sack the board! I bet you Spurs fans are breaking all your tacky club shop gear, the pencil sharpeners, printed t-shirts and the DVD's. Same old $h!t every season you c*nts.
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by lrdsucksgoats Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:14 pm

hammer_jake wrote:5th best team in London. Bunch of A grade disillusioned f*ck wits of the highest order. "I've never felt more like gassing the jews, when West Ham win and Tottenham lose!" Laughing

Lets all laugh at Tottenham! "LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, LASAGNE, WHOAAAAA, WE LAUGHED OURSELVES TO BITS, WHEN TOTTENHAM GOT THE SHITS, LASAGNE WHOAAAAA". Ramos out! Sack the board! I bet you Spurs fans are breaking all your tacky club shop gear, the pencil sharpeners, printed t-shirts and the DVD's. Same old $h!t every season you c*nts.

You've already contributed more to this forum than the last new West Ham fan...
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:23 pm

hammer_jake wrote:5th best team in London. Bunch of A grade disillusioned f*ck wits of the highest order. "I've never felt more like gassing the jews, when West Ham win and Tottenham lose!" Laughing

cheers

Gas them all!!!

lol!
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:42 pm

21GunnerSalute wrote:

Is it as funny as the Arsenal fans who thought they could win the league. lol!
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Parks lives wrote:
    21GunnerSalute wrote:

Writing them off after 2 games? I thought you were against that sort of stuff? I seem to recall yourselves having a poorer start last season and look what happened.
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Parks lives wrote:
    21GunnerSalute wrote:

Who were they then?
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403

Post by Sheffield gunner Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Which Arsenal fans thought we would win the league? I've seen plenty of doom and gloom (a fair proportion of it from me admittedly!) and barely anyone suggesting we would finish second, never mind first. Pre-season is always going to see a bit of enthusiasm and high expectations, but I think most Arsenal fans have gone into this season expecting no better than 3rd or 4th.
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Post by lrdsucksgoats Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:Which Arsenal fans thought we would win the league? I've seen plenty of doom and gloom (a fair proportion of it from me admittedly!) and barely anyone suggesting we would finish second, never mind first. Pre-season is always going to see a bit of enthusiasm and high expectations, but I think most Arsenal fans have gone into this season expecting no better than 3rd or 4th.

I think my predictions of you finishing 7th last season were a little hasty.

You'll finish 7th this season.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 pm

The Truth wrote:
    Sheffield gunner wrote:Which Arsenal fans thought we would win the league? I've seen plenty of doom and gloom (a fair proportion of it from me admittedly!) and barely anyone suggesting we would finish second, never mind first. Pre-season is always going to see a bit of enthusiasm and high expectations, but I think most Arsenal fans have gone into this season expecting no better than 3rd or 4th.

If Fab and Rosicky stayed injured and he didn't replace them with any new signings this could quite easily happen
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Post by lrdsucksgoats Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:28 pm

The only thing that stopped me from being right last season was the surprising form of Adebayor and Flamini. And one of them's gone...
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Dr Sam Beckett wrote:The only thing that stopped me from being right last season was the surprising form of Adebayor and Flamini. And one of them's gone...

Well you should at least wait to see if wenger spends some of the £200m at his disposal before rushing into hasty predicitions saints Wink ............although at the moment arsenal are in danger of turning into a laughing stock and a sad experiment of wenger's ego
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403

Post by Sheffield gunner Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Dr Sam Beckett wrote:

Bet then as bad as Arsenal were today, the 'top four challengers' have been equally laughable. I think we'll get fourth without being seriously under threat, and if Wenger signs a good player we can certainly fight Liverpool for third, but the title is just wishful thinking and we will need to get very lucky to win any silverware this season.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Sheffield gunner wrote:
    Dr Sam Beckett wrote:

Bet then as bad as Arsenal were today, the 'top four challengers' have been equally laughable. I think we'll get fourth without being seriously under threat, and if Wenger signs a good player we can certainly fight Liverpool for third, but the title is just wishful thinking and we will need to get very lucky to win any silverware this season.

Perhaps if you had that luck last year, you could have won the league. what say you? Wink
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:38 pm

First up, I think Ramos is a good manager. He'll do better in cup competitions.

Secondly, he has some poor wingers out there, who aren't mobile enough, and lack the guile required to finish top 4. Namely, Aaron lennon, and Bentley. (Contrast that to Jesus Nevas, and Capel, it's way regressive for Ramos). Still it's early days to really predict where you will finish. I think top10 is realistic, and I think they will also do well in UEFA cup.
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Post by lrdsucksgoats Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:40 pm

COTR wrote:
    Dr Sam Beckett wrote:The only thing that stopped me from being right last season was the surprising form of Adebayor and Flamini. And one of them's gone...

Well you should at least wait to see if wenger spends some of the £200m at his disposal before rushing into hasty predicitions saints Wink ............although at the moment arsenal are in danger of turning into a laughing stock and a sad experiment of wenger's ego

Me, rush into hasty predictions?

f@ck it, gotta be right some of the time. I think Wenger is partly struggling because he lacks a sounding board/alternative pair of eyes. He's never, to my knowledge, had an assistant manager of any great repute, but used to work quite well with David Dein as a sort of sporting director. Now he's gone, Wenger's all on his lonesome. Where the fucker belongs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 am