The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Murray

Number of posts : 10234
Registration date : 2006-08-07

Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by Murray on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Losing at home to Wigan
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:35 pm

lol! laugh:
Six

Number of posts : 4390
Supports : Liverpool
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Six on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:23 am

Very Happy

Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
Supports : Arsenal

Post by Sheffield gunner on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 am

lol!

I think it's the pitiful "don't be like that" which makes the clip.
TM

Number of posts : 21218
Supports : PROGRESS!
Favourite Player : Luis Figo
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 am

Laughing

COTR

Number of posts : 26580
Supports : Liverp8-0l
Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:47 am

Fair play. That's the best way to treat bullshit comments like that Smile
Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:52 am

Was just about to post it up. lol!

I'm guessing the tax stuff is getting to him. He was already pissed off with the result Saturday then he has to put up with lazy bullshit like that? No wonder Palmer's in the fucking Sky Sports reserves!

The likes of Martin O'Neill get praised to the hilt for their tactical "acumen", Moyes too, yet it is the wideboy "man-manager" 'arry that led his club into the Champs League proper whilst drawing up his teams on the back of the Racing Post. Must have been luck... Erm

And I don't even like the bloke.

Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Deluded F*ck wrote:Was just about to post it up. lol!

I'm guessing the tax stuff is getting to him. He was already pissed off with the result Saturday then he has to put up with lazy bullshit like that? No wonder Palmer's in the fucking Sky Sports reserves!

The likes of Martin O'Neill get praised to the hilt for their tactical "acumen", Moyes too, yet it is the wideboy "man-manager" 'arry that led his club into the Champs League proper whilst drawing up his teams on the back of the Racing Post. Must have been luck... Erm

And I don't even like the bloke.

ok

In less than 2 full seasons that Reknapp has been at Spurs, we've been to Carling Cup final, an FA semi final, finished 4th and qualified for the Champions League.

3-0 down against Young Boys, Redknapp's tactical and personnel decisions helped turn the tie, yet I've seen very little direct credit given to him for this.

He has his flaws, we all know he has, but he's considerably better than this "wheeler dealer" personna his critics label him with.

christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Its hardly something only his critics say, you overly sensitive bunch of faggots.

Its what is more commonly known as, a jokey comment. Only this one was ill timed. Maybe a social faux pas.

His tactical and personnel decisions also put you 3-0 down in the first place..TS slated him for it ffs!
Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:53 pm

borocooper wrote:Its hardly something only his critics say, you overly sensitive bunch of faggots.

Its what is more commonly known as, a jokey comment. Only this one was ill timed. Maybe a social faux pas.

His tactical and personnel decisions also put you 3-0 down in the first place..TS slated him for it ffs!

Every manager boobs once in a while tactically. However what Harry does that has made me keep my faith in him is that he always realises when he's made a mistake, whether it's after 30 minutes in Bern or nearly a year with Pavlyuchenko & Robbie Keane Wink
Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny on Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:43 pm

borocooper wrote:Its hardly something only his critics say, you overly sensitive bunch of faggots.

Nothing overly sensitive about it - you don't seem capable of discussing football without the use of platitudes, whether it be that Spurs fans HATE Crouch and want him out, or LOVE Pavlychenko and want him to play every game.

Redknapp gets abuse when he makes mistakes, including having gone down 3-0 in half an hour, but his proactive response was encouraging and deserved of praise.

That's all. You massive homo Ale

Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Redknapp is such a strange guy. Sometimes he can take a joke, but when things aren't going well I've never seen a more moody sod.
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Noah and the Bale wrote:

Nothing overly sensitive about it - you don't seem capable of discussing football without the use of platitudes, whether it be that Spurs fans HATE Crouch and want him out, or LOVE Pavlychenko and want him to play every game.

Redknapp gets abuse when he makes mistakes, including having gone down 3-0 in half an hour, but his proactive response was encouraging and deserved of praise.

You seem to be getting more and more sensitive with every post. What I said was YOU said YOU thought Crouch shouldnt be in the starting 11 at Spurs and should only JUST make the bench. So yes, I equate that to you wanting him out.

And yes, you are being overly sensitive.

Wah wah he doesnt get any credit. Wrong..he gets plenty. He also gives him self a lot of credit, TPFEG.

Wah wah a interviewer who he's probably been all buddy buddy with over the years he's been interviewed makes an ill timed remark, Redknapp doesnt like it..and suddenly ALL HIS CRITICS SAY THAT ABOUT HIM Grr Grr Yeah..all his critics..and all the people who like him..and loads of Spurs fans...

Ponces.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:20 pm

borocooper wrote:
Noah and the Bale wrote:

You seem to be getting more and more sensitive with every post. What I said was YOU said YOU thought Crouch shouldnt be in the starting 11 at Spurs and should only JUST make the bench. So yes, I equate that to you wanting him out.

And yes, you are being overly sensitive.

Wah wah he doesnt get any credit. Wrong..he gets plenty. He also gives him self a lot of credit, TPFEG.

Wah wah a interviewer who he's probably been all buddy buddy with over the years he's been interviewed makes an ill timed remark, Redknapp doesnt like it..and suddenly ALL HIS CRITICS SAY THAT ABOUT HIM Grr Grr Yeah..all his critics..and all the people who like him..and loads of Spurs fans...

Ponces.

What is this wah wah business?

You're right about Harry bigging himself up with the 2PFEG. You're wrong about me wanting Crouch out. That's just you being a daft , argumentative sod. I've lost count the times we've discussed this - no point retreading old ground, sport.

I actually thought the interview was funny, but it IS lazy to call him a wheeler dealer. Just like it's lazy to suggest all carrot haired individuals don't have souls, friends or girlfriends, and that they all support Middlesboro.

I'm sorry that pointing this out made you turn into the Ginger Terminator, unleashing your acerbic verbal homophobia upon all Spurs fans, young and old, without exception.

Hopefully one day Gingers and Ponces can find some middle ground, build a garden of peace and maybe start a family together. Who knows, anything is possible Ale

christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:00 pm

Pretending you never said "Crouch should be a sub at best" doesnt mean it never happened.
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss

Post by Axeslammer on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

Is this where I should report for duty as instant-Tottenham-fan, now that VDV has signed ?

Whistle
Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 am

Axeslammer wrote:Is this where I should report for duty as instant-Tottenham-fan, now that VDV has signed ?

Whistle

Not official yet *fingers crossed*

Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
Supports : West Ham
Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Looks like there was a hitch in the paperwork and it was originally denied, they're waiting for special dispensation from the FA for the move.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Axeslammer wrote:Is this where I should report for duty as instant-Tottenham-fan, now that VDV has signed ?

Whistle

Yes, come join us for a shmoke and a pancake cheers
Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Its amusing how Redknapp doesnt like being called a wheeler dealer then comes out with the comments that he does e.g. VDV being available two hours before the deadline for a knock down price.
Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Hlebagone wrote:Its amusing how Redknapp doesnt like being called a wheeler dealer then comes out with the comments that he does e.g. VDV being available two hours before the deadline for a knock down price.

Yep, you definitely have a point there to be honest. Definitely wasn't interested until it proved to be a reduced to clearout bargain he couldn't resist
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Lazy critic.

I see you decided not to respond after I pwned your arse in the 'pool thread btw.

Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 pm

borocooper wrote:Lazy critic.

I see you decided not to respond after I pwned your arse in the 'pool thread btw.

You're such a flirt Coops. I'm flattered, but even if I were gay, I very much doubt I'd be the receiver. I like to captain the ship from the above deck, if you catch my drift. So you can never pwn my arse, as it is not for sale
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:42 pm

lol!

Completely avoiding the issue.

I AM THE VICTOR.

YOU ARE THE BITCH.

WIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING FOR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:03 pm

borocooper wrote:lol!

Completely avoiding the issue.

I AM THE VICTOR.

YOU ARE THE BITCH.

WIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IM GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING FOR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

You don't see me giving it the large one it over Huntelaar.
christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Cos then i'd slam you back down with Benzema.
fcb

Number of posts : 40471
Supports : FC Barcelona
Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 am

Noah and the Bale wrote:
Hlebagone wrote:Its amusing how Redknapp doesnt like being called a wheeler dealer then comes out with the comments that he does e.g. VDV being available two hours before the deadline for a knock down price.

Yep, you definitely have a point there to be honest. Definitely wasn't interested until it proved to be a reduced to clearout bargain he couldn't resist

But what irritates me is how so many people - incl. major media outlets - seem to be taking his comments as being true. It's clearly all creative bullshit to turn it into a sensational news story.

There's no way VDV was going to Bayern for 21m euros...Real Madrid's sporting director issued a statement to his club's official website saying Bayern never even made an approach for VDV, let alone 21m euros.

And if Redknapp only knew about it at 4pm, how the hell did the player get down there and agree terms within 2 hours? Madrid and London are close, but not that close.
Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19688
Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
Favourite Player : Filip Kostic, Bergkamp, Le Tiss

Post by Axeslammer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:08 am

Deluded F*ck wrote:

Not official yet *fingers crossed*

So.....should I report here now then ?

Is my boy doing anything useful ? Whistle
Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 am

Axeslammer wrote:Is my boy doing anything useful ? Whistle

He's basically the best player in the world.

Ale
Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:20 am

Subtly Beautiful wrote:
Axeslammer wrote:Is my boy doing anything useful ? Whistle

He's basically the best player in the world.

Ale

He doesn't play for Arsenal scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:22 am