Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Barrilete
Deluded F*ck™
Hem fet un..
Kimbo
Lordanger
DS
Puro
Fey
stinger
SuperMario
christmasborocooper
Super Progress
16 posters

English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President

Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President Empty English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President

Post by Super Progress Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:57 pm

English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President

Why should Napoli stars Ezequiel Lavezzi, Marek Hamsik, Walter Gargano and Fabiano Santacroce reject moves to England? According to De Laurentiis, it is because the women in England don't wash themselves in places they really should do!

Napoli have been one of the revelations of the Serie A season and, with just one round to go until the winter break, they currently find themselves in joint-third position, nine points behind leaders Inter, and just three adrift of second-placed Juventus.

The Partenopei have an exciting young team, with Ezequiel Lavezzi (23), Marek Hamsik (21), Walter Gargano (24) and Fabiano Santacroce (22) all tipped to achieve great things in the game.

The quartet have all been reportedly lined up by some giants of the English Premier League, with Chelsea said to be desperate to land both Lavezzi and Hamsik, having had a big-money bid for the latter rejected towards the end of last season.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis, having grown frustrated by the constant transfer speculation, has now issued a sensational declaration as to why the four youngsters should reject moves to England.

"We made these players — two years ago nobody knew who they were," roared the movie mogul.

"If they want to go to England then in the end they're going to go, but they need to understand this: the English live badly, eat badly and their women do not wash their genitalia. To them, a bidet is a mystery."

De Laurentiis' comments will not go down too well in England, and it is unlikely Keira Knightley or Dame Helen Mirren will be auditioning to star in his next movie.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1207/napoli/2008/12/16/1014080/english-women-dont-wash-their-genitalia-napoli-president

lol!
    I love Napoli cheers
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President Empty Re: English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Who needs a bidet when you can just put a sponge up there?
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President Empty Re: English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President

Post by SuperMario Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:21 pm

& I thought that background smell all over the UK was from the fishmarkets and the fish & chips shops.

Grazi De Laurentis for sorting that out.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:50 pm

I would like to hear Hamsik and other their stars (plus club's president of course) saying how happy they are starring in new popular TV Drama "Trash in the City"

Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 pm

We all have a smelly vagina from time to time!! Has nothing to do with being english or not!
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:01 pm

The English women I've met, none were like what the Napoli guy is referring. They were not as toned as the women here who work out at the gyms, but they weren't skanka pussies like that guy is saying. They were clean and fresh as strawberries. <Ale>
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Hamsik ,Lavezzi and Santacroce will move in a year or 2 despite what he says depends if they move to England or remain in Italy.
    Lordanger
    Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
    Supports : hairbands
    Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
    Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post by Lordanger Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:00 pm

most english women wash just fine. They just eat and drink too much giving them wobbly bottoms. maybe he means they dont wash between the folds of blubber that cover their twats Smile
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:20 pm

How dare he say we eat badly. Grr We should declare war immediately.
    Hem fet un..

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by Hem fet un.. Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 pm

well Italians and food.. they are strange in that way. I have Italian colleagues who bring their own coffee beans along to 5 star hotels and insist on brewing their own behind the bar. Spanish coffee isn't that bad...
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:15 pm

We had a Bidet In our downstairs shower room growing up. I had no idea what it was actually for until I was 12-13, my big sister and my mum had right go at me for washing my feet in it after I'd come home from a football tournament, and afterwards my Dad pulled me to one side and told me what it was for... No
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:17 pm

I always use the bidets to wash my feet with.

Dirty feet are disgusting. A dirty arse is by the by.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Continuing topic about all the fascinating things which can happen in Napoli and yet club's president still didn't mention them:

Napoli’s Hamsik mugged in broad daylight
    19.12.08 | Andrew Slevison

Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik was mugged near the clubs stadium in broad daylight by two men in helmets.

The Slovakian’s car window was smashed with the butt of a gun and he was robbed of his watch and a bag containing close to £650.

It is the second act of this nature in recent times in Naples after Napoli striker Andrea Russotto was attacked in the city at night.
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 pm

The HuddFather™️ wrote:We had a Bidet In our downstairs shower room growing up. I had no idea what it was actually for until I was 12-13, my big sister and my mum had right go at me for washing my feet in it after I'd come home from a football tournament, and afterwards my Dad pulled me to one side and told me what it was for... No

guess you don't want to know what some women use the bidet for...
    The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson

Post by The Easter Bunny Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:08 pm

The HuddFather™️ wrote:We had a Bidet In our downstairs shower room growing up. I had no idea what it was actually for until I was 12-13, my big sister and my mum had right go at me for washing my feet in it after I'd come home from a football tournament, and afterwards my Dad pulled me to one side and told me what it was for... No

Haha same, my friend used to piss in it because he thought it was a urinal.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 pm

And regarding the food comment...

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

ENGLAND HAS MORE MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANTS THAN ITALY

Have a good day Ale
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:

guess you don't want to know what some women use the bidet for...

Tell me! Crazy
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Drinking fountain.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 pm

I knew it!

Filfthy whores.

I bet you it dribbles all over their chinston
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:35 pm

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tweedle

Ale
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Ah I thought it would've been "person who likes a good mallard" Sad
    Riviera
    Riviera

Number of posts : 5411
    Favourite Player : Iniesta, Hangeland
    Registration date : 2007-04-11

Post by Riviera Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:59 pm

Allez les rouges wrote:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tweedle

Ale

Haha Very Happy

you're not supposed to wash your vagina too much, its ph is already low enough and if you wash it too much it's not doing it any good. Therefore taking too many baths isn't good either for exmaple.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:43 pm

so...are all swedish girls as filthy as you? or you're just the smelly one of your class Question
    Riviera
    Riviera

Number of posts : 5411
    Favourite Player : Iniesta, Hangeland
    Registration date : 2007-04-11

Post by Riviera Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Yes Swedish girls are filthy filthy filthy.

I am not though, you don't have to use a bidè to be clean Rolling Eyes
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:07 pm

borocooper wrote:Who needs a bidet when you can just put a sponge up there?

Riviera wrote:Yes Swedish girls are filthy filthy filthy.

I am not though, you don't have to use a bidè to be clean Rolling Eyes

<Ale>
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Riviera's Norwegian anyway so that fact that Swedish girls are filthy is irrelevant
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 pm

This is what I use for my fanny

English Women Don't Wash Their Genitalia - Napoli President Art_large_101966

It's PH-neutral so the acidity wont harm your vagina like normal soaps!

Try it!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:16 pm