Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December

Luis
Luis

Number of posts : 26261
Supports : Liverpool
Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
Registration date : 2007-03-28

Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December Empty Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December

Post by Luis on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Saturday, 19 December 2009
Arsenal v Hull
Aston Villa v Stoke
Blackburn v Tottenham
Fulham v Man Utd
Man City v Sunderland
Portsmouth v Liverpool

Sunday, 20 December 2009
Everton v Birmingham
West Ham v Chelsea
Wolverhampton v Burnley

Monday, 21 December 2009
Wigan v Bolton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're entering that vital period where season's are won and lost often and after the appetising ties we've had recently it's time to get down to business, work hard and get some points on the board.

Arsenal had an extremely dissapointing result in midweek and have played shocking football in the last 2 games but managed to get 4 points, they should win comfortably against a Hull side lingering above the relegation places.

Villa are flying high and have a great opportunity to stay in the top 4 with a home game vs Stoke while Spurs may face a tricky game away at Blackburn. Liverpool don't usually enjoy going to Pompey, it took a last minute goal from Torres to win it for us last season but we should still expect to pick up 3 points. City also have a tricky fixture against Sunerland but they'll want to set the record straight after a woeful performance in midweek.

In the title race two tricky games for the top 2. Fulham will perhaps be a little jaded after their Europa game on thursday night. West Ham have had a shocking season but always seem to get themselves up for the visit of their London rivals.
Tweesus
Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December Empty Re: Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December

Post by Tweesus on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 pm

We should win comfortably.

It'll be interesting to see who starts given that Cesc is out. Will it be a like for like Ramsey that gets the mod, of will Wenger instead adapt the formation to 4-4-2 and pick either Eduardo or Bendtner.

Aston Villa have another good opportunity for three points. Since Downing has joined the first team, they've been phenomenal!
Chocolate Thunder
Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December Empty Re: Premier League discussion 19/20/21 December

Post by Chocolate Thunder on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Could be a problem re: Pompey vs L'pool & Fulham vs ManU games tommorow.

Weather depending, I heard both games could be possibly called off due to no undersoil heating.
Tweesus
Tweesus

Post by Tweesus on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:19 pm

There isn't enough snow in Fulham at the moment, for it be called off. I'm in Hammersmith and the morning sun has melted it all! If it snows again tonight it could be a problem, but we'd have to get more than last night.
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
Favourite Player : Ozil
Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Bendtner is still injured Tweeds.

I wouldn't be opposed to going back to 4-4-2 for this game though. Eduardo and Arshavin up front.
Aristoskank
Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 pm

Luis wrote:
Arsenal had an extremely dissapointing result in midweek and have played shocking football in the last 2 games but managed to get 4 points

Looked at another, more accurate way, they've been poor for the their last eight games, losing three of them without scoring a goal.
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Saints in full flow Very Happy
Tweesus
Tweesus

Post by Tweesus on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:41 pm

A Romford Xmas wrote:Saints in full flow Very Happy

3 out of four days he gets out of the bed on the wrong side.

I'd suggest that he pushes the wrong side against the wall, except I don't yet have an intricate knowledge of his bedroom's dimensions; dimensions that could render such an exercise impossible.
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Furious Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has vowed to 'severely' punish the Spurs stars who held an unauthorised Christmas party against his wishes.

The White Hart Lane manager had explicitly told his players that there would be no festive celebrations this year as he wanted their minds fully focused on challenging for a place in the top four.

And Redknapp has clearly been left fuming by reports which emerged on Friday morning of 16 members of his squad travelling to Dublin behind his back prior to their shock home defeat by Wolves.

Captain Robbie Keane, whose future with the North London side has already been called into question, is said to have organised the event, with his manager not mincing his words when asked about possible sanctions.

The Spurs boss will wait until after this weekend's Premier League trip to Blackburn before deciding what action to take against his errant squad.

Sort them out
Redknapp said: "It was wrong and it will be dealt with. Severely. It will be dealt with.

"It's being dealt with internally and we'll keep it in-house. I will be dealing with it after the weekend.

"We've got a game to concentrate on - we'll sort the game out, then I'll sort them out. Believe you me, it will get sorted out.

"I'm not happy, I'd be lying if I said I was happy.

"I didn't know anything about the trip at all if I'm perfectly truthful but it's done now and will be dealt with on Monday morning."

So who do we reckon it was? Sheep
Rosicky.
Rosicky.

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Rosicky. on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:09 pm

A Romford Xmas wrote:Saints in full flow Very Happy

He is not wrong.

When is the last time we played well ?
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm pretty sure you don't support Arsenal.
Luis
Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Rosicky's one of those fans that claims to support them but only really watches a few of their games on a stream.
L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Rosicky's been to more games than you Ray. It makes a change to be a realest not a head in the sand blind supporter. Word up homeboys Ale
Luis
Luis

Post by Luis on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Not sure about that lrd

I think in the league table of going to games:

18:Rosicky
19:Park Lives
20:lrd

Blue Square Premier Division

25th: Batman
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 pm

L r dd wrote:Rosicky's been to more games than you Ray. It makes a change to be a realest not a head in the sand blind supporter. Word up homeboys Ale

Haha, that's a lie, I go to 90% of home games and I'll be there tomorrow. I'm a season ticket holder.

When was the last time you went to a United game you London Man Laughing
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Luis wrote:Not sure about that lrd

I think in the league table of going to games:

18:Rosicky
19:Park Lives
20:lrd

Blue Square Premier Division

25th: Batman

lol!
L r dd

Post by L r dd on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:45 pm

A Romford Xmas wrote:
L r dd wrote:Rosicky's been to more games than you Ray. It makes a change to be a realest not a head in the sand blind supporter. Word up homeboys Ale

Haha, that's a lie, I go to 90% of home games and I'll be there tomorrow. I'm a season ticket holder.

When's the last time i supported Colchester?

Like ive said before i would go to probably every game even from London if the Glazers were not in charge. But i aint paying them a penny while they put my precious club in debt No
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:47 pm

I follow Colchester because I live there, but i'm North London born and bred Ale

Lerd, your just a poor man's Saints really. Your wind ups are lame at best ok
Luis
Luis

Post by Luis on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:47 pm

L r dd wrote:
A Romford Xmas wrote:

Like ive said before i would go to probably every game even from London if the Glazers were not in charge. But i aint paying them a penny while they put my precious club in debt No

lol! lol! what a load of rubbish; you wouldn't be able to get tickets in the away end and the reason you don't try is because you can't be assed leaving your computer...and stop with the 'aint' business, despite having a lot in common with Paul Merson, you 'aint' him.
L r dd

Post by L r dd on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 pm

A Romford Xmas wrote:I follow Colchester because I live there, but i'm North London born and bred Ale

Lerd, your just a poor man's Saints really. Your wind ups are lame at best ok

So you travel from Colchester every week to watch Arsenal. Get the fuck outta here. It's not a wind up because it winds you up, it's the reality. You support two teams and try to tell me you're a real fan Doh
Aristoskank
Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 pm

A Romford Xmas wrote:Lerd, your just a poor man's Saints really.

You absolute c**t.
L r dd

Post by L r dd on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Luis wrote:
L r dd wrote:
A Romford Xmas wrote:

lol! lol! what a load of rubbish; you wouldn't be able to get tickets in the away end and the reason you don't try is because you can't be assed leaving your computer...and stop with the 'aint' business, despite having a lot in common with Paul Merson, you 'aint' him.

Yup you watch Paul Merson every week while 'attending games' right? I prefer to watch the full game somewhere so i aint got time to watch that dude. But i'll tell you for sure luis. The day the Glazers leave i'll be at every game but until that time i'll only attend a select few with tickets bought from the black market so to avoid paying the Glazers.
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Why can you not comprehend that? I drive down to my Dads in Dagenham and then we get the Underground to London. Is it that hard to believe. Colchester to Dagenham is 30-45 mins drive.

I moved to Colchester when I was 14/15. I don't think you understand. I said I follow Colchester keenly because I live here.

A real fan would at least try to go to games. As Luis said I think you're too fixated with your computer to go out.

Infact i'm pretty sure you join Batman at the cinema when you're not on here.
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Xmas Package wrote:

You absolute c**t.

I'm being nice to you, but I still get this response.

I can never win Razz

Last edited by A Romford Xmas on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom
Tom

Number of posts : 12185
Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Xmas Package wrote:

You absolute c**t.
Laughing
L r dd

Post by L r dd on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Christmas Ballack wrote:
Xmas Package wrote:

You absolute c**t.
Laughing

What's this obese union united? i heard all about how they hire a rodeo clown to distract you when you're grocery shopping ballack. Saints is good in full rant mode about subjects that people will side with him about, otherwise he just comes across a hating c**t or an obese unsocialite with a chip on his 22 inch shoulder. I don't think this V Card wearing xnxx serial watcher should be making wise remarks about jack shit. Word up dawg.
L r dd

Post by L r dd on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 pm

A Romford Xmas wrote:Why can you not comprehend that? I drive down to my Dads in Dagenham and then we get the Underground to London. Is it that hard to believe. Colchester to Dagenham is 30-45 mins drive.

I moved to Colchester when I was 14/15. I don't think you understand. I said I follow Colchester keenly because I live here.

A real fan would at least try to go to games. As Luis said I think you're too fixated with your computer to go out.

Infact i'm pretty sure you join Batman at the cinema when you're not on here.

I don't know who Batman is. He's getting married and i'd rather go to the cinema with a nice girl than watch a football match also. Stop hating because you picked two teams and you still see no silverware come may.
Romford Pele
Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Lol, think you need some tutoring from Saints Laughing
Aristoskank
Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:30 pm

L r dd wrote:
Christmas Ballack wrote:
Xmas Package wrote:

You absolute c**t.
Laughing

What's this obese union united? i heard all about how they hire a rodeo clown to distract you when you're grocery shopping ballack. Saints is good in full rant mode about subjects that people will side with him about, otherwise he just comes across a hating c**t or an obese unsocialite with a chip on his 22 inch shoulder. I don't think this V Card wearing xnxx serial watcher should be making wise remarks about jack shit. Word up dawg.

Clinically I'm not obese, just overweight. The thing is, I could exercise more, eat better, and lose weight.

You on the other hand will always be stupid.
Tom
Tom

Number of posts : 12185
Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm actually built like a brick shithouse as well. I'm proper athletic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:45 pm