Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
A & K
The-Frank-Tavern
golsud
Luis
DD
SuperMario
10 posters

UEFA suck again, so do FIFA

SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

UEFA suck again, so do FIFA Empty UEFA suck again, so do FIFA

Post by SuperMario Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:21 pm

The UEFA discplinary board have given AS Nancy an offiical warning for not handling the AS Nancy - Feyenoord match right.

UEFA specifically mentioned them not listening to Feyenoord & selling tickets for sections with French fans to Feyenoord fans despite being warned about it repeatedly (by Feyenoord). Basically UEFA say Nancy did about everything wrong possible.

UEFA bastards (@ CAS) totally ignored this when punishing Feyenoord.

---

Imo clubs who aren't capable of organising European Cup matches (we had a few examples last season), should be punished more severly. They playing with peoples lives.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

UEFA suck again, so do FIFA Empty Re: UEFA suck again, so do FIFA

Post by DD Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:23 pm

Salute

Disgraceful!

So in fact the ones responsible get a backpages slap on the hand, and Feyenoord who weren't half as responsible as Nancy are banned from the UEFA cup.

Very nice.

Absolute fucking cretins.
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:29 pm

DD wrote:Salute

Disgraceful!

So in fact the ones responsible get a backpages slap on the hand, and Feyenoord who weren't half as responsible as Nancy are banned from the UEFA cup.

Very nice.

Absolute fucking cretins.
    UEFA don't even mention Nancy's sentence on the disciplinary page of their own website, becuase the MTFers know they're freaking wrong. (not the first time they censor)

So now only the Frnech and Dutch know someything about this.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:10 pm

Uefa are fucktards, they can't organise or sanction for $h!t and then they heap the blame on other people.
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:16 pm

So it's not the fault of Rotterdam hooligans that they started causing trouble? Shocked
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:41 pm

golsud wrote:So it's not the fault of Rotterdam hooligans that they started causing trouble? Shocked
    Feyenoord warned Nancy beforehand, they could only guarantee the behaviour of fans who went with the official travel club (those were the people who got the tickets for the away end), & shouldn't sell tickets on the free market because their would be Dutch people coming over to France to buy tickets. Furthermore Feyenoord send them ids of 'notorious hooligans' Nancy choose to ignore this (that's why UEFA gave them a slap on the wrist). Nancy resold tickets in supermakets to people without id. Anyone could buy them no matter how many.

When Feyenoord heard what was happening in France, they warned Nancy again. They warned for the danger of having two different groups of fans in the same section, etc.

A week before the Nancy - Feyenoorf match there had been disgraceful incidents in Paris (PSG fans chasing a jew and a policeman who just escaped with their lives). Therefore the French police kind of decided to be very strict the Nacy - Fyenoord match. This resulted in them beating Fyenoord fans up who (initially) did nothing at all. Some started fighting the police and were arrested. The French police than brought the arrested riotters to the stadium and let them enter a French section of the stadium.

When hardly anything (what happened was caused by themselves because of rival fans in the same section) happened inside the stadium, they decided to use teargas, which lead to real dangerous situations and made it impossible to play on.

IF Nancy would have listened to Feyenoord most likely nothing would have happened. UEFA wants clubs to communicate beforehand to prevent incidents from happening. Its's sad it's necessary but all big clubs do.

Apart from that the local police fucked up big time & created a chaos out of nothing. There's a still ongoing investigation against the local police prefect (for mishandling of the situation).

---

If Feyenoord fans do something wrong we should be punsihed for it. Same goes for other clubs. If Feyenoord would have been a bigger club, we wouldn't have been kicked out (as more serious incidents with other clubs show).

Furthermore UEFA should punish Cr@p organisation of matches FAR more severely. I remember a few other matches last European football season, with very serious crowd mismanagement. Manchester v ? away.

If clubs/police make mistakes like that, you can have another Heizel or Hillsborough...
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 am

Lille v Manchester you mean (cowding, rioting and trampling of people). Its a small miracle nobody died.
    Roma v Manchester had some trouble too.

And there were more trouble in other (non-United related European games as well).
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:23 pm

sorry to say but in my experience across europe only the german and english police have any idea how to police difficult football matches
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:52 pm

@Frank ever been to matches in Holland?

BTW Nazio fans stab 2 Romanians, bet Nazio'll get a slap on the wrist again...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=453165&cc=5739
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:49 pm

jonathan de guzman wrote:The UEFA discplinary board have given AS Nancy an offiical warning for not handling the AS Nancy - Feyenoord match right.

UEFA specifically mentioned them not listening to Feyenoord & selling tickets for sections with French fans to Feyenoord fans despite being warned about it repeatedly (by Feyenoord). Basically UEFA say Nancy did about everything wrong possible.

UEFA bastards (@ CAS) totally ignored this when punishing Feyenoord.

---

Imo clubs who aren't capable of organising European Cup matches (we had a few examples last season), should be punished more severly. They playing with peoples lives.

I'm sorry but who created the trouble in first hand?
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:52 pm

Nancy!!! They gave every hooligan a ticket!!! And the French police for being disgraceful!!
    A & K

Post by A & K Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:59 pm

Anyway no matter what I understand you are pissed of with the French police etc (they are c**s), but what I was saying is that the way I see it on this post is that's it all Nancy's fault, etc but why would hooligans destroy this little countryside side city that as no history what so ever in football. I understand if it was a club like Marseille or P.S.G, but please stop defending these acts which are $h!t in football. These kind of supporters are pure idiots, and I would say exactly the same if this was a team playing in my country.
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:58 pm

Alive and Kicking wrote:Anyway no matter what I understand you are pissed of with the French police etc (they are c**s), but what I was saying is that the way I see it on this post is that's it all Nancy's fault, etc but why would hooligans destroy this little countryside side city that as no history what so ever in football. I understand if it was a club like Marseille or P.S.G, but please stop defending these acts which are $h!t in football. These kind of supporters are pure idiots, and I would say exactly the same if this was a team playing in my country.
    I'm not defending any hooligan behaviour. Never said it was all nancy's fault. never said that moron.

I'm just saying that if a club beforehand is warned certain people are hooligans and they get a full descirpition of these people and they are so stupid to sell them tickets for the match in an end for french fans despite being warned not to do so and depsite being warned again by Feyenoord that those people were buying tickets. than nancy partly created the problem themsleves. if they wouldn't have sold those people tickets they wouldn't have been there.

nancy endangered their own fans. the franch police don't have an investigation against their own police prefect because he did a great job. that guy fucked up big time. he brought arrested people to the stadium & put them in a section with french fans. mismangement like this causes heizels.

I'm not defending any hooligan behaviour of our fans. what they did is bad. but if nancy would have done what every other european club does, most likely nothing would have happened.

if nancy would have as adviced only sold tickets for their own section to their own fans, only the people with the official feyenoord travel club ticket for the away section would have showed up. because nancy sold 1000s of tickets for other sections to other feyenoord fans including known hooligans, they made sure these people were in their city too. 99% of the troublemakers were from that group. by the way the troubles started because the french police starting beating people who didn't follow instructions, not realising not everybody speaks french.
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:13 pm

Of all the cuntish behaviour that's going on they have to single out VDV, who has been lied to by the management of HSV Doh
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:23 pm

Axeslammer wrote:Of all the cuntish behaviour that's going on they have to single out VDV, who has been lied to by the management of HSV Doh
    That was FIFA, but they're c**ts too (and now with Blatter's henchman ruling UEFA, practically they're the same body). The Dutch FA should offically protest. Wouldn't have had any problem at all if he had said something about all players who do similar things, but to single one out is disgraceful.
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:01 pm

jonathan de guzman wrote:
    Alive and Kicking wrote:Anyway no matter what I understand you are pissed of with the French police etc (they are c**s), but what I was saying is that the way I see it on this post is that's it all Nancy's fault, etc but why would hooligans destroy this little countryside side city that as no history what so ever in football. I understand if it was a club like Marseille or P.S.G, but please stop defending these acts which are $h!t in football. These kind of supporters are pure idiots, and I would say exactly the same if this was a team playing in my country.
    I'm not defending any hooligan behaviour. Never said it was all nancy's fault. never said that moron.

I'm just saying that if a club beforehand is warned certain people are hooligans and they get a full descirpition of these people and they are so stupid to sell them tickets for the match in an end for french fans despite being warned not to do so and depsite being warned again by Feyenoord that those people were buying tickets. than nancy partly created the problem themsleves. if they wouldn't have sold those people tickets they wouldn't have been there.

nancy endangered their own fans. the franch police don't have an investigation against their own police prefect because he did a great job. that guy fucked up big time. he brought arrested people to the stadium & put them in a section with french fans. mismangement like this causes heizels.

I'm not defending any hooligan behaviour of our fans. what they did is bad. but if nancy would have done what every other european club does, most likely nothing would have happened.

if nancy would have as adviced only sold tickets for their own section to their own fans, only the people with the official feyenoord travel club ticket for the away section would have showed up. because nancy sold 1000s of tickets for other sections to other feyenoord fans including known hooligans, they made sure these people were in their city too. 99% of the troublemakers were from that group. by the way the troubles started because the french police starting beating people who didn't follow instructions, not realising not everybody speaks french.
    <Ale>
    Its their f@ck-up, yet they're the ones getting away with it.
    A & K

Post by A & K Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:23 am

jonathan de guzman wrote:

Why moron? Just because I'm thinking differently than you means I should be considered as a moron. I'm not angry at all about this issue, I was just saying my point of view, because the problem did came from both parties.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:40 am

You can't blame Feyenoord. They did everything they could do within the Dutch law...

The problems arose because the Dutch law is to soft on hooligan gangs... People who are only interested to make trouble no matter what.

I think Feyenoord and Dutch football as a whole were correctly punished. The Netherlands as a whole failed to caught these people while they knew almost everything about these c**ts... The intelligence did their job but the law restricted to take any measures.

On the other hand, they didn't get any help from France and the UEFA. Because with a good cooperation between the UEFA, France and the Netherlands NOTHING would have happened!

Another frustrating point is, The UEFA use different standards when large countries as Italy, Spain, France, Germany and England are involved. That's what most Dutch people find unjustified.
    Lard
    Lard

Number of posts : 3822
    Registration date : 2007-03-31

Post by Lard Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:48 am

Pickem coming up Ricardo Question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:51 pm