Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Fey
L r d hAsta LueGo
Tweesus
S4P
Kimbo
Deano
Isco Benny
Parks lives
DS
robert
14 posters

Players of the season... so far

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Players of the season... so far - Page 2 Empty Re: Players of the season... so far

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:45 pm

Scott Parker wrote:Tweedle has to get it when he can Pele...The Admiral Duncan is probably closed for a few days.

lol!

I'm clearly quite handsome, yet he doesn't agree with everything I say. Clearly the man has poor taste Rolling Eyes
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Players of the season... so far - Page 2 Empty Re: Players of the season... so far

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:46 pm

Don Fabio wrote:
    Scott Parker wrote:Tweedle has to get it when he can Pele...The Admiral Duncan is probably closed for a few days.

lol!

I'm clearly quite handsome, yet he doesn't agree with everything I say. Clearly the man has poor taste Rolling Eyes

Very Happy

How very arrogant of you onetrick.
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deano Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:48 pm

Tweesus of Nazareth wrote:
    Don Fabio wrote:

lol!

Very Happy

Would you for £1m?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Scott Parker wrote:
    Don Fabio wrote:

lol!

Very Happy

Would you for £1m?

God yes.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    robert wrote:
    Newcastle: James Milner
    The path to popularity at St James' Park is a rather unusual one. Being deployed out of position, left on the bench or taken off all help, together with the essential ingredient of having arrived at Newcastle United before Sam Allardyce. James Milner scores highly on all counts but, in addition, he has performed admirably this season, usually on the left flank and occasionally in his preferred role on the right. It accounts for the high esteem in which Milner is held on Tyneside, though scoring against Sunderland, albeit fortunately, also contributed.
    Confounded! scratch He's been average IMO. N'Zogbia, Beye, and Martins would be my top 3.

ok

N'Zogbia>>>>>>>Milner this season.

I wouldn't put Martins above Milner though.

beye has impressed me recently

Martins hasn't been great but he has been getting goals, despite playing out of position. I know Milner is playing out of position aswell but he just hasn't been sa productive, only 2 goals and 2 assists so far.

Some internet mistletoe for you two lovebirds:

Players of the season... so far - Page 2 Mistletoe_sample

Go on Tweeds, make him a real man <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 pm

I'm even handsomer 0trick, don't be jealous because i'm getting all the chicks twinks. :shandy: Bubbly
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:50 pm

Perhaps Borocooper can join in...he loves Downing as much as the next guy.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:51 pm

Scott Parker wrote:Perhaps Borocooper can join in...he loves Downing as much as the next guy.

Maybe we'll throw out all the alcohol and get some pizza and olive oil and you can join in too ok
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Number of posts : 2388
    Registration date : 2007-10-19

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:54 pm

oooooo what a bitch!
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:54 pm

Scott Parker wrote:Perhaps Borocooper can join in...he loves Downing as much as the next guy.

Maybe we'll throw out all the alcohol and get some pizza and olive oil and you can join in too ok

Look, you've successfully groomed the handsome Kimbo with your Godless ways, isn't that enough?

You're just getting greedy now. Leave Deano out of this <Ale>
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:16 pm

No thanks...I wouldn't want to get Tomato Puree all over your gimp suit.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:20 pm

Oooooooohhh It's on now!!! London fight!!! London fight!!!

Odds:
    Tweedle 6/4
    Deano 3/1
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:35 pm

Middlesbrough: David Wheater
    Insipid defeats, the occasional surprise victory and consistent inconsistency: just the average Middlesbrough season, then. While others' form has mirrored their team's, David Wheater has been an unusually reliable presence in the Boro defence. Jonathan Woodgate's performances have suffered but those of the junior partner in the heart of the defence have not, enabling him to displace Robert Huth and Chris Riggott and force Emanuel Pogatetz to switch to left-back.

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WHEATERBIX?
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:39 pm

borocooper wrote:Middlesbrough: David Wheater
    Insipid defeats, the occasional surprise victory and consistent inconsistency: just the average Middlesbrough season, then. While others' form has mirrored their team's, David Wheater has been an unusually reliable presence in the Boro defence. Jonathan Woodgate's performances have suffered but those of the junior partner in the heart of the defence have not, enabling him to displace Robert Huth and Chris Riggott and force Emanuel Pogatetz to switch to left-back.

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WHEATERBIX?
    does he play anymore or is he permanently injured?
    did you really pay £6m for him?
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:45 pm

He came on the other day..but im guessing if all are fit he wont be getting many games..and then if he does he'll end up injured again.

Sadly yes, we did pay £6m for him and he was someone who we didnt really need anyway.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:43 pm

Scott Parker wrote:

I don't know what gimp suite you usually use, but mine's leather and easy to wipe ok
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by lrdsucksgoats Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:18 pm

Scott Parker wrote:

I don't know what gimp suite you usually use, but mine's leather and easy to wipe ok
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:56 am

Valencia star David Silva has spoken of his unrest at the Spanish side which will alert those looking to recruit his services with Liverpool topping the list.

Silva made his breakthrough at the Mestalla last season with some stunning performances.

Things have since turned sour for the 21-year-old, who has fallen out with coach Ronald Koeman as Valencia slip to seventh in La Liga.

Rafael Benitez, the former manager of Valencia, made an unsuccessful inquiry about Silva last summer, but will be heartened by the latest comments from the striker.

“Everything has changed here and the whole atmosphere within the team is different,” Silva said “England is a sensational country for football and Liverpool is a big team.”

The Spanish international signed a seven-year contract with the former Champions League finalists last June, but sporting director Miguel Angel Ruiz is reported to have given the green light for his departure.
    ======================

Would be a great signing IMHO, but with the problems with the Yank wankers and their possible selling of the club I cannot see this one going through until the summer at the earliest.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:02 pm

Ah balls, wrong thread LOL.
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by lrdsucksgoats Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:06 pm

Ade wrote:Ah balls, wrong thread LOL.

And no mods around to sort it out. Sorry mate, looks like you're stuck with it...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:34 am