Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Pierre Littbarski
shazlx
lrdsucksgoats
S4P
The Bulk
Dwarf
Tweesus
TM
L r d hAsta LueGo
Isco Benny
Kimbo
15 posters

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas Empty Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:49 am

Poor guy, he loses his rag and then loses his "hard man" reputation. Sad
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article615997.ece

Keano in F-word storm

ROY KEANE had to be thrown out of Steve Coppell’s office in an amazing F-word bust-up at Reading.

Sunderland’s fiery boss let rip with an amazing rant after being invited in for a Christmas drink following Saturday’s controversial 2-1 defeat at the Madejski.

A Reading player said: “It was incredible. Roy was absolutely steaming. And at the time no one had a clue why. Roy would naturally have been disappointed at the way the game ended — but that is not our fault.

“He was invited into the gaffer’s office for a drink, which is the normal act of courtesy here.

“But, within 10 seconds of going in there, all hell seemed to break loose. He was fuming and really having a go at everyone in there as if it was his office at Sunderland.”

Reading boss Coppell was absent but Keane stunned backroom staff with his outburst which included accusing them of ‘disrespecting Sunderland’.

A club official was eventually forced to manhandle Keane out and into the players’ tunnel.

Sunderland were sunk by a controversial injury-time winner which — they claim — did not cross the line and puts the club into the Premier League’s bottom three going into a crucial phase of the season.

The player added: “Nobody here still quite knows what the hell went on. There was a bit of banter between the two dugouts but nothing that doesn’t go on in any other match as far as I know.

“But Roy seemed really angry and it all went off.

“He had to be ordered out and into the tunnel to stop the situation getting out of hand.”

Keane went into Coppell’s office about half hour after the end of the match which condemned Sunderland to their second successive defeat amid controversy.

Coppell was preoccupied with his post-match Press conference but Keane did not wait for him to arrive before airing his views.

Afterwards, the ex-Manchester United skipper went on television and insisted: “We have to rise above this.”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deary me Roy.
    Doh Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas Empty Re: Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:09 pm

What a player.

Equally, what a c*nt of a man
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Number of posts : 2388
    Registration date : 2007-10-19

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas Empty Re: Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:24 pm

No quotes on the manhandle thing. I believe Keane just went in there and scared the life out of these poor 8 or so coaches, had them fearing for their personal safety. They called in security who Keane manhandled out of the room.

He will not be relegated, this was a more an example for the referee's what will happen if they screw him over again true story <Ale>
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:25 pm

Ball over the line ='s goal.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:40 pm

L r d wrote:No quotes on the manhandle thing. I believe Keane just went in there and scared the life out of these poor 8 or so coaches, had them fearing for their personal safety. They called in security who Keane manhandled out of the room.

He will not be relegated, this was a more an example for the referee's what will happen if they screw him over again true story <Ale>

Yep, scared the shite out of them............ before one of them realised he was a midget and threw him out on his dwarf arse. ok
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas Shearer_keane030608

''I am half your size, but twice the man!''

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas Keane1511_ch

''DO YOU HEAR ME''

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas _1547230_uniteds150

''DO YOU''
    Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas _1548840_keane300

''Nothing to say now? ''

Biggrin <Ale>
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:55 pm

He's a bit of a shite manager.

If he ever became manager of Utd, he'd just sign all his Sunderland players and a few Irish. what a limited wanker he is Ale
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:55 pm

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas Sfgnew160901

"Is that David Beckham "holding" you back?"

Spare A Thought For Keane This Christmas 958165

"It is aswell, see ya Roy you mug, lols."

Roy: "Shearer won, hands down, That was my own fault. Stupid."
    http://observer.guardian.co.uk/osm/story/0,,782806,00.html

Shearer looks about as intimidated as a Pitbull that has a spaniel barking at it. Laughing
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:58 pm

Shearer is like the bully in the playground who just picked on the wrong kid. He's embarrased on his own turf, i actually felt for the guy Rose

@ tweedle, you are as kneejerk as they come ffs. You'll see in time, Keane has everything it takes! Biggrin
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:02 pm

L r d wrote:Shearer is like the bully in the playground who just picked on the wrong kid. He's embarrased on his own turf, i actually felt for the guy Rose

Hardly, his team is 4-3 UP, he calls Keane a Pr!ck, Keane acts like an idiot and tries to pick a fight, he misses with a punch, then David "Samson" Beckham manages to hold him back - while Shearer just stands there not looking intimidated in the slightest. It's there for all to see lrdgic. <Ale>
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:04 pm

L r d wrote:

@ tweedle, you are as kneejerk as they come ffs. You'll see in time, Keane has everything it takes! Biggrin

Ok, can you tell me one signing that he's made that

a) Isn't Scottish or Irish, or
    b) Hasn't played with him in the past

Question

I can only think of one.

Its hardly kneejerk. He's just shite at buying players ok
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:05 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:Shearer is like the bully in the playground who just picked on the wrong kid. He's embarrased on his own turf, i actually felt for the guy Rose

Hardly, his team is 4-3 UP, he calls Keane a Pr!ck, Keane acts like an idiot and tries to pick a fight, he misses with a punch, then David "Samson" Beckham manages to hold him back - while Shearer just stands there not looking intimidated in the slightest. It's there for all to see lrdgic. <Ale>

lol!

Keane didnt really look like he had it in him to take on Shearer. The guy is a lot bigger, and with those infamous wavering elbows, and a tendency to kick other players in the head on the odd occassion, Keane would have got battered.

WG <Ale>
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:31 pm

Tweesus of Nazareth wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

You rival Cotr thats what you do.

Jones....Edwards...Gordon...Chopra...i could go on if you want. <Ale>

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Don Fabio wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:

lol!

Keane didnt really look like he had it in him to take on Shearer. The guy is a lot bigger, and with those infamous wavering elbows, and a tendency to kick other players in the head on the odd occassion, Keane would have got battered.

WG <Ale>

Yes and Keano didn't have a tendency to do anything untoward lol! Shearer is a pansy he didn't want none of it. Needed his England friends to help him out. David better captain than Shearer ever was Beckham saved the day Biggrin <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:38 pm

No he didn't want none of it, it was a football match and his team were only a goal ahead. If it were off the pitch i'm sure things would've been different, it would've been very similar to the Gillespie incident. <Ale>

How was Beckham a better captain than Shearer lerd? During Beckhams time England were timid, characterless, and boring. scratch
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:38 pm

L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Gordon's a Scott. Edwards and Jones were fellow international team mates of a former team mate Yorke, wouldn't surprise me one bit if they came on his recommendation.

Chopra was nearly top scorer in the Championship last year and had played in the premiership before, wasn't a hard decision. He'd also scored 2 goals against him when playing for Cardiff at the Stadium of Light. Ale
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:41 pm

L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Chopra has been shite lerd. scratch
    The Bulk
    The Bulk

Number of posts : 1961

Post by The Bulk Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:48 pm

Kimbo

Thanks for posting that article on Keane's 'minds'. It is brilliant.

I've never read his autobio, so I'm going to pick it up after xmas. It seems interesting.

Cheers
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

And what does that have to do with anything? scratch
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:52 pm

L r d wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Well i take it you were listing players that have been good signings, no?
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:56 pm

L r d wrote:

These were the questions camp boy put forward Biggrin

@ bulk his book is interesting. I tried to read Beckham's but got bored after 2 pages, but Keane's kept you reading Biggrin <Ale>
    The Bulk
    The Bulk

Number of posts : 1961

Post by The Bulk Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:15 pm

L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

These were the questions camp boy put forward Biggrin

@ bulk his book is interesting. I tried to read Beckham's but got bored after 2 pages, but Keane's kept you reading Biggrin <Ale>

Cheers LRD

I've got the Le Guen one to read just now. I've flicked through a couple of pages and it is quite good.

Have a good xmas, LRD.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:19 pm

I'd be scared if Keane became your manager if I were you lerd. Just think, United could have a team of O'Sheas and Fletcher's. Very Happy Ale
    lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Post by lrdsucksgoats Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:19 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Try reading the post by Tweeds that he was responding to.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:41 pm

Anas Al-Liby wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Well lrd knew what tweedle meant, what the point of listing non Irish, Scottish, ex-clubmates in Keane defence if you're just gonna list flops.
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:43 pm

shazlx-mas wrote:
    Anas Al-Liby wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Well lrd knew what tweedle meant, what the point of listing non Irish, Scottish, ex-clubmates in Keane defence if you're just gonna list flops.

Doh

Anyway listen, he tried to sign Mido, he tried to sign numerous other players. They didn't want to go to Sunderland, this is not Keane's fault <Ale>
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Pierre Littbarski Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:45 pm

L r d wrote:Anyway listen, he tried to sign Mido, he tried to sign numerous other players. They didn't want to go to Sunderland, this is not Keane's fault <Ale>

No, its "the shopping" Wink
    shazlx
    shazlx

Post by shazlx Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:46 pm

L r d wrote:
    shazlx-mas wrote:
    Anas Al-Liby wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    L r d wrote:
    L r d wrote:

Question

I can only think of one.

Doh

Anyway listen, he tried to sign Mido, he tried to sign numerous other players. They didn't want to go to Sunderland, this is not Keane's fault <Ale>
    So Mido, a player known for not liking an abrasive manager doesn't what to go to relegation candidates in the north-east with fairly high support and instead went to relegation candidates in the north-east with fairly low support. Who's fault is it?
    L r d hAsta LueGo
    L r d hAsta LueGo

Post by L r d hAsta LueGo Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:51 pm

He didn't want to go to a promoted club as their is a bigger chance of relegation, than a club who have been in the prem for years and recently were in the uefa cup final. Are you really saying he turned down Sunderland because of Keane? Biggrin Southgate is really a top class manager i guess......
    shazlx
    shazlx

Post by shazlx Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:59 pm

L r d wrote:He didn't want to go to a promoted club as their is a bigger chance of relegation, than a club who have been in the prem for years and recently were in the uefa cup final. Are you really saying he turned down Sunderland because of Keane? Biggrin Southgate is really a top class manager i guess......
    Equally bad, but who has more points and who is more liking to go ape on you instead of encourage you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:11 pm