Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yo Kimbo bro!

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Yo Kimbo bro! Empty Yo Kimbo bro!

Post by Puro Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:10 pm

The sooner Fat Sam is fired, the better for you. Take a look at Tottenham. I'm sure you believe them Spurs got nothing on you, but them Spurs don't f@ck around. They value themselves well. They go after a very good coach in Juande Ramos who's won titles and not after a charlatan as Fat Sam. That's the big difference between Tottenham and you. They hired a winner, and you hired shite. They hold themselves in high esteem.

Now, all is not lost, go after Van Gaal, Martin Jol, Deschamps. You have the money, and they're available, I think. Newcastle are playing shite, just like who coaches them. You can do much much better. <Ale>
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Yo Kimbo bro! Empty Re: Yo Kimbo bro!

Post by Tom Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Yeh just do it kimbo, burn the posters, throw out his cd's, you cna do it, we're with you
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:16 pm

The big difference between us and Tottenham is they are deluded jews who think they have a divine right to a top 4 place, despite never finishing top 4 in the premiership. That's the big difference. Biggrin <Ale>

Ashley isn't going to rush into a decision, sacking Allardyce will cost money. ok
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:26 pm

I'm slightly confused. You seem to be indicating that by hiring a Spurs reject Newcastle will surpass Spurs acheivements, or the lack of. scratch
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:52 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:The big difference between us and Tottenham is they are deluded jews who think they have a divine right to a top 4 place, despite never finishing top 4 in the premiership. That's the big difference. Biggrin <Ale>

Ashley isn't going to rush into a decision, sacking Allardyce will cost money. ok

You know I never rated severely limited Fat Sam. I just thought at the time that Newcastle could've signed a much more capable manager, but you got your man.

I just brought them Spurs as an example because I believe (maybe I'm wrong in this assumption) that Tottenham and Newcastle are very comparable teams.

They signed Juande, and the Spanish took the challenge in a new country, different league, players, everything totally foreign to him, AND he never made any excuses when he inherited Tottenham rock bottom. He was NEVER going to blame the players, AND they're not even "his" own players. He just went to work.

Compare that with Fat Sam, who's already playing with 7 of his own players, and still blaming everything but himself. Biggrin

I feel for Newcastle. I have a soft spot for them due to all those years supporting Nobby and Newcastle when he played there. Nobby probably knew from those early days of practice with Fat Sam that he was never going to see the ball or worse just rot in the bench. I wouldn't be surprised that was also a reason why Nobby said "I'm outta this mess, outta here". <Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:10 am