Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
EM Seleção e Selecção
Cesc Soler
L.r.d
mongrel hawk
fcb
StevieG
Calidad
Machiavel
Juligen
13 posters

Brasil v Ireland 02/06

Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Brasil v Ireland 02/06 Empty Brasil v Ireland 02/06

Post by Juligen Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 am

PATO cheers cheers cheers Breno, Lucas, Anderson, Renan, Richarlyson cheers Dunga is calling young players under 23 to prepare the team for the Olympic games in China, nice to see a big change and new players. AND NO VAGNER LOVE cheers cheers Hug Hug <Ale>

Goalkeepers: Renan (Internacional-BR), Júlio Cesar (Inter Milan-ITA)

Full-backs: Maicon (Inter Milan-ITA)
    Rafinha (Schalke-GER)
    Marcelo (Real Madrid-ESP)

Defenders: Alex (Chelsea-ENG)
    Luisão (Benfica-POR)
    Lúcio (Bayern Munich-GER)
    Breno (Bayern Munich-GER)

Defensive Midfielders:
    Hernanes (São Paulo-BR)
    Lucas (Liverpool-ENG)
    Richarlyson (São Paulo-BR)
    Josué (Wolfsburg-GER)

Attacking Midfielders:
    Anderson (Manchester United-ENG)
    Thiago Neves (Fluminense-BR)
    Júlio Baptista (Real Madrid-ESP)
    Kaká (AC Milan-ITA)

Forwards: Robinho (Real Madrid-ESP)
    Luís Fabiano (Sevilla-ESP)
    Alexandre Pato (AC Milan-ITA)
    Rafael Sóbis (Betis-ESP)
    =============================
    I know that Ronaldinho is injured, but I feel that he will start to fight to get a place in the team
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Brasil v Ireland 02/06 Empty Re: Brasil v Ireland 02/06

Post by Machiavel Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:04 am

RAFA SOBIS IS BACK

cheers

Nice to see Anderson included.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:13 am

Still a very strong squad considering there is no Juan, Alvez, Ronaldinho, etc.

Isn't that Hernanes the player linkened to Pirlo? Sounds a promising, as Brasil are crying out for a Pirlo type player.

Interesting to see Rafinha get a call up, probably deserves it, and is certainly one of Shalke's standout players.

Slightly disappointed that Ronaldo hasn't been called up.

No nothing of Neves, Renan or Richarlyson. Care to tell us about them juli?
    StevieG
    StevieG

Number of posts : 1039
    Supports : 1.Valencia C F. 2.Stockport County
    Favourite Player : David Villa , Joaquin
    Registration date : 2007-07-22

Post by StevieG Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:28 am

yeah looks a very strong team really.
    some big names there.

Rafael Sorbis Very Happy Very Happy

(hes my hero on fifa 08)

scored so many goals in my domination of the premiership with liverpool.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 am

Richarlyson...that's some name!
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:36 am

What's with the Sobis love? scratch why people like him so much? he is average
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:21 pm

I thought Sobis was loved and rated back in Brazil, could have joined Milan a season ago they now have Pato. I like his technique if he was at a club that matched his ambitions he could be a regular feature for Dunga.
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 pm

johan neeskens wrote:I thought Sobis was loved and rated back in Brazil, could have joined Milan a season ago they now have Pato. I like his technique if he was at a club that matched his ambitions he could be a regular feature for Dunga.

I like him too. He's never going to be prolific, but he'd be a useful (and different) option for Dunga in attack. Think he'd be useful in a 4-3-3, and in a 4-4-2 as an SS.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Calidad wrote:Isn't that Hernanes the player linkened to Pirlo? Sounds a promising, as Brasil are crying out for a Pirlo type player.

Interesting to see Rafinha get a call up, probably deserves it, and is certainly one of Shalke's standout players.

My brother is a Sao Paulo supporter and he knows more about Hernands than me, he says that Hernandes is a defensive midfield, that gets into attack a lot from the left, he is fast and very good, has a strong shoot, is great taking chances outside the box area, according to my brother, Richarlyson (I love those English-Brazilian names Doh ) is more mature and complete but that’s because he is also older.

Renan is Internacional GK, he will probably be our GK in China, since Dunga will prob take Kaka, Robinho and a defender as the older than 23 players. Very good, but to be honest, for Brazil we actually have better GK, but since he is young he got the call.

Fabio Santos came back from France and is playing more in the center for Sao Paulo, so Richarlyson is actually playing as a back left, but he is a very versatile player, he can be a offensive midfield, he can do the defensive work, he can cover the left area very well, so is no surprise that he was called, he is a very useful kind of player. Soon he will be in Europe. He is one of the most important players to Sao Paulo.

PS Brazil attack with Ronaldo, Pato and Kaka would be great, but Dunga doesnt seem to trust Ronaldo for the future, he is looking good now, but will he be good two years from now?
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Juligen wrote:
    Calidad wrote:Isn't that Hernanes the player linkened to Pirlo? Sounds a promising, as Brasil are crying out for a Pirlo type player.

My brother is a Sao Paulo supporter and he knows more about Hernands than me, he says that Hernandes is a defensive midfield, that gets into attack a lot from the left, he is fast and very good, has a strong shoot, is great taking chances outside the box area, according to my brother, Richarlyson (I love those English-Brazilian names Doh ) is more mature and complete but that’s because he is also older.

Renan is Internacional GK, he will probably be our GK in China, since Dunga will prob take Kaka, Robinho and a defender as the older than 23 players. Very good, but to be honest, for Brazil we actually have better GK, but since he is young he got the call.

Fabio Santos came back from France and is playing more in the center for Sao Paulo, so Richarlyson is actually playing as a back left, but he is a very versatile player, he can be a offensive midfield, he can do the defensive work, he can cover the left area very well, so is no surprise that he was called, he is a very useful kind of player. Soon he will be in Europe. He is one of the most important players to Sao Paulo.

PS Brazil attack with Ronaldo, Pato and Kaka would be great, but Dunga doesnt seem to trust Ronaldo for the future, he is looking good now, but will he be good two years from now?

ok

Hopefully this game will be televised, as I am looking forward to seeing some of these players in action.

Also, according to Wiki, Ronaldo is on 97 caps. Surely Dunga will call him up three more times?
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm

I agree. he's avarge.

But I like Richarlyson, Renan, Breno, Pato, etc.

Juligen wrote:What's with the Sobis love? scratch why people like him so much? he is average
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:06 pm

Juligen wrote:What's with the Sobis love? scratch why people like him so much? he is average

cheers

Sobis is such a nothing player, so many europeans on here rate him like he's gonna be the next big thing, he looks Cr@p everytime i see him. Love > Sobis yep thats what i said Biggrin
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Will a similar squad be used for the Sweden friendly game, which is at the Emirates.

It looks a good squad though, I know he is not rated highly in Brazil, but will Elano ever get a look in again?
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:46 pm

Cesc wrote:Will a similar squad be used for the Sweden friendly game, which is at the Emirates.

It looks a good squad though, I know he is not rated highly in Brazil, but will Elano ever get a look in again?

Dunga seems to like so him so probably. He has a few caps now, and I don't he'd ever been called up before Dunga's appointment.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:58 pm

Cesc wrote:It looks a good squad though, I know he is not rated highly in Brazil, but will Elano ever get a look in again?

Elano profile actually got better here in Brazil after his move to England, even the critics are more easy now. He is one of Dunga favorites players so he will be back, this is a preparation for China, that’s why Dunga called so many youngsters.

Sad to see Denilson out of the list, but we have so many new players, there is no room for everybody.

Cesc wrote:Will a similar squad be used for the Sweden friendly game, which is at the Emirates.

Brazil will play Sweden to celebrate the 50 anniversary of 1985 triumph. cheers king The first and only time that a South America team won a WC in European territory. <Ale>

Gilmar
    Djalma Santos
    Bellini
    Orlando
    Nilton Santos
    Zagalo
    Zito
    Didi
    Garrincha
    Pelé
    Vavá

I heart Brazil legacy, so much talent and class. Blush

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:17 pm

@ Todo, animado com 2008? Started bad but I think you could do nice in the Paulistão. My damn MSN is broken and I cant talk to anyone Sad I think is a virus, but what do you think about Mano Menezes? I wanted him in Flamengo.

L r d wrote:Sobis is such a nothing player, so many europeans on here rate him like he's gonna be the next big thing, he looks Cr@p everytime i see him. Love > Sobis yep thats what i said Biggrin

Damn Lrd, you have now almost the same numbers of post that I have Yikes and you just registered again in this forum? Do you work at home? scratch You guys are too fast for me. Wink
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:00 am

yeh, juligen. I like Mano and I think the team will do alright. Won't win the Paulista though. But we'll come back to Primeira Divisão. Corinthians cannot play so well now because 8 players in the team are new.

If you want to use MSN, you can download AMSN in baixaki.com

it's an alternative version, much better in my opinion.

Juligen wrote:@ Todo, animado com 2008? Started bad but I think you could do nice in the Paulistão. My damn MSN is broken and I cant talk to anyone Sad I think is a virus, but what do you think about Mano Menezes? I wanted him in Flamengo.

L r d wrote:Sobis is such a nothing player, so many europeans on here rate him like he's gonna be the next big thing, he looks Cr@p everytime i see him. Love > Sobis yep thats what i said Biggrin

Damn Lrd, you have now almost the same numbers of post that I have Yikes and you just registered again in this forum? Do you work at home? scratch You guys are too fast for me. Wink
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:54 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing very average
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:28 am

Sobis is not average, the talent is there should be at a team which can match his ambitions.
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:06 pm

Sobis is good, he is not average.
    EM Seleção e Selecção
    EM Seleção e Selecção

Number of posts : 2495
    Supports : Portugal Brasil Africa
    Favourite Player : Ronaldo Zidane Dinho Figo CR Robinho Neymar Hazard
    Registration date : 2007-11-22

Post by EM Seleção e Selecção Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:02 pm

sheva7 wrote:Sobis is good, he is not average.
    He made the wrong move IMHO
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:55 pm

Rafael Sobis is not a happy man at Real Betis.

The Brazilian forward, who has only enjoyed occasional moments of top form thsi season, has been accused by some fans of earning big while sitting on the bench.

And despite the protestations of club president Pepe Leon, Sobis himself insists that this is not the case.

Leon was said to have discussed financial affairs with Sobis, but the striker was quick to deny this as well.

"Nobody has spoken to me," he shrugged to Europa Press.

"And Betis owe me money, but I've never spoken out about this in the press.

"I hope that the president talks with me first, and then speaks to the media.

"It's hard to hear [the fans' rumours] because things aren't like that. It's not the case that I'm earning a lot and playing a little.

"I will fight for my money, since that's what we signed. This doesn't affect me on the pitch, but I'm speaking about it because that's the way things were arranged. "

Sobis has been linked with a return to Brazil, but the young forward brushed aside rumours that he's looking for an exit.

"These stories came out in Brazil, but I talk to my agent every day and there's nothing to them," he said.

"I asked my agent, and he told me that there was indeed interest from several clubs, but I told him that I wasn't going back to Brazil.

"With all due respect to those teams, I need to compete here and show why I came. I don't want to leave - despite all the problems at the moment with the team, I'm happy and won't complain."
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Just looking at the squad again, I wonder why Diego has been left out? He's much better than Baptista, and since he's not a regular under Dunga, I thought he would've definitely been taken to the Olympics.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:06 pm

Calidad wrote:Just looking at the squad again, I wonder why Diego has been left out? He's much better than Baptista, and since he's not a regular under Dunga, I thought he would've definitely been taken to the Olympics.

He wasnt called because he was injured.I do think he will go to China
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 pm

Pato, Kaka and Lucio all injured, they were just droped.
    Dunga just called Naldo, Diego and Bobô to replace them. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Good for Diego lets hope he gets more than 5 minutes in this game. ok
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Bobô .. What a name Laughing
    Calidad
    Calidad

Post by Calidad Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Bobo?

In the case of Kaka & Lucio Juli, I don't suppose it matters. It's probably a welcome rest for both of them, and we already know what they can do. Obviously Pato will be extremely disappointed, but he'll get his chance.

Hopefully Diego starts as the No 10.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Calidad wrote:Bobo?

In the case of Kaka & Lucio Juli, I don't suppose it matters. It's probably a welcome rest for both of them, and we already know what they can do. Obviously Pato will be extremely disappointed, but he'll get his chance.

Hopefully Diego starts as the No 10.

Yeahh, this Bobô dude was a surprise.Shocked Very Happy He is a Besiktas player. its a forward and he has the age to play the Olympic games, so its was a good pick from Dunga. At least he is calling those unknown names. Lets see if he is good.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Is Sobis still in the squad and will he get a chance to play?
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Nummer 14 wrote:Is Sobis still in the squad and will he get a chance to play?

he is, not sure if he will play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:11 am