Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Machiavel
fcb
6 posters

Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again)

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again) Empty Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again)

Post by fcb Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:16 am

At the birthday celebrations of Atletico's president, the president of the Spanish football federation did not hesitate to wear a Real Madrid jersey Suspect
    Note that the Atletico president was given one as well, and he only held it up rather than wear it.

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=486956&idseccio_PK=803

Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again) Foto_272221_CAS

Could it be that Real Madrid are once again trying to win the title by off-the-pitch antics? Will their players now be given plenty of time to first take up their defensive positions before any opposition team is allowed to take a free kick?
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again) Empty Re: Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again)

Post by Machiavel Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 am

The Spanish FA will always help Real Madrid; whether its to stay up or win the Championship. Laughing

Reminded me of this: or in this case, prevent them going bankrupt.

In 1995, Johan Cruyff was in Holland preparing for a new season with Barca, there were rumours that Real Madrid could go bankrupt.

The Dutch interviewer asked the question: JC, do you think Real Madrid could go bankrupt?

JC: “Oh yeah, I read that in the papers. Made nice headlines. Well, I’ve got a question for you… Can you imagine a Liga in Spain without Real Madrid?

The interviewer said: No.

JC again: “well, there you go. There’s your answer. More questions?”
    fcb
    fcb

Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again) Empty Re: Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again)

Post by fcb Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 am

Not surprising, they are in huge debt now as well but obviously nothing will ever happen. To be fair, it's basically the case for all clubs in Spain - Atletico and Valencia are 2 other big clubs that are also hugely in debt, but they won't be shut down or anything like that.
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:00 pm

Aren't there any rules in Spain against debts? That isn't right some clubs can have huge debts in some countries while other clubs in other countries can not. It's a bit unfair IMO.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:18 pm

No, there's no such rule...I agree with you that they should have some rule preventing debt, but the owners of Spanish clubs always seem to be some kind of tax-dodging big businessmen with shady histories, so I'm sure they'll find some way of flaunting the rules if they want to.
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by golsud Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:58 pm

Just imagine the controversy the spanish press would've caused if Villar had posed with a Barça shirt...
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:22 pm

Sleep
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Jaime wrote:Sleep

Don't worry, it's just a response to the handball post below Biggrin

Who is that supposed to be, in your avatar?
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:25 pm

kas wrote:
    Jaime wrote:Sleep

Don't worry, it's just a response to the handball post below Biggrin

Who is that supposed to be, in your avatar?

Oh...I didn't read that far down the list of posts. I didn't see the play, only read about it. Seeing as it wasn't Messi, I'm sure it was unintentional. Wink

I don't know who the avatar is. Some anime character I suppose? I was searching for a picture of my namesake, the great Jaime Sanchez, but came across this instead. I'll probably change it tomorrow.
    golsud

Post by golsud Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:28 pm

If he had posed with a Barça shirt the spanish press would stir up a big fuss about it. But it's a madrizzzzz shirt so there will be no controversy.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:29 pm

He's already getting pay checks from Barsa -- now he wants a shirt as well?
    golsud

Post by golsud Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:36 pm

The sports news on Cuatro recently did a table if all the decisions had been right for Barça & Madriz, guess who was top? Not Madrizzzz...(Cuatro Deportes are pro-madrizzz) You people just love to be the victim always.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:42 pm

lol! You know me, I don't cry about referees or believe in conspiracy theories, for or against us. I have to say I am really glad that Roncero and As seem to have given up on the Villar-Laporta thing. It was getting very boring there for a while.
    golsud

Post by golsud Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Jaime wrote:lol! You know me, I don't cry about referees or believe in conspiracy theories, for or against us. I have to say I am really glad that Roncero and As seem to have given up on the Villar-Laporta thing. It was getting very boring there for a while.

I know you don't mate, I meant madridistas in general. I'm a bit angry today so I might attack madriz and madrisitas a lot Wink
    golsud

Post by golsud Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:00 pm

btw the guy of your avatar is Son Goku from Dragon Ball.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Ahh...thanks, I've seen him (goku) before but anyhow, now I understand Fey's (and your) post in our thread!
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Jaime wrote:Ahh...thanks, I've seen him (goku) before but anyhow, now I understand Fey's (and your) post in our thread!

I was confused too until just now lol!
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:08 pm

I hate Dragon Ball Z, what a load of $h!t.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:30 pm

Does anyone have this photo...a pdf link from El Tiki Taka perhaps?
    http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1095322.html
    golsud

Post by golsud Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:33 pm

I saw it on the news. Villar wearing the Madriz shirt is priceless! Now I understand what the "Juntos Podemos" means Wink
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:52 pm

golsud wrote:I saw it on the news. Villar wearing the Madriz shirt is priceless! Now I understand what the "Juntos Podemos" means Wink

lol! He's also an honorary member of the Cofradia del Clavo Ardiendo. So is Gaspart for that matter. ok
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:47 am

kas wrote:Does anyone have this photo...a pdf link from El Tiki Taka perhaps?
    http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/futbol/1a_division/real_madrid/es/desarrollo/1095322.html

On SPORT's website today:

Real Madrid - world's new most corrupt club? (again) Foto_272636_CAS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:22 pm