Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Ä
Parks lives
The-Frank-Tavern
lrdsucksgoats
Tweesus
Machiavel
Black Magic
Isco Benny
Deluded F*ck™
L.r.d
Ricardo Jol
Romford Pele
shazlx
COTR
TheCrazy58
Rosicky
72-76-80-96-08
21 posters

Arsenal fans: anybody starting to miss Lehmann now ?

lrdsucksgoats
    lrdsucksgoats

Number of posts : 9523
    Supports : Decentralisation of the state
    Favourite Player : The lesser spotted Ronaldo
    Registration date : 2007-02-25

Arsenal fans: anybody starting to miss Lehmann now ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal fans: anybody starting to miss Lehmann now ?

Post by lrdsucksgoats Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:17 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    Yoda wrote:
    The-Frank-Tavern wrote:Albelda valencian legend, treated appalling badly by koeman, much worse than lehmann has been treated. Would love to see albelda in red and white stripes next season

Don't think Southampton can afford him...

The transfer fee you could. The wages might be tough to match though.

Tough? Try impossible since we're on the verge of bankruptcy.

Jermaine Wright ok

What about him?
    Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Arsenal fans: anybody starting to miss Lehmann now ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsenal fans: anybody starting to miss Lehmann now ?

Post by Ä Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Parks lives wrote:Who's your favourite EPL team and player Otto?

& your favourite non-German EPL player as well? Very Happy

favourite EPL player: Lehmann, obviously

non-German: Berbatov

I also like the Drog

and , of course, Titus Bramble

<Ale>
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Parks lives Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:20 pm

& a team?
    Ä
    Ä

Post by Ä Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:25 pm

Parks lives wrote:& a team?

once upon a time the Liverpool of Didi, Babbel, Ziege and Co

then Benitez came

and I had to switch to Jens' Arsenal

then Wenger went gaga and Moaninho left Chelsea

so the Russkis it is for now, so that Ballack can earn a piece of silverware

for the EPL title race: Chelsea , then ManU: NOT Arsenil

otherwise, Spurs, because of Ziege , Freund and Berbatov

<Ale>
    EMP
    EMP

Number of posts : 7384
    Supports : Valencia, and in Africa Al-Ahly
    Favourite Player : The Legendary David Albelda, Mohammed Aboutreika, Charles Gyamfi, Baba Yara, Kalusha Bwalya, Godfrey Chitalu, Segun Odegbami,
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by EMP Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:00 pm

The-Frank-Tavern wrote:Albelda valencian legend, treated appalling badly by koeman, much worse than lehmann has been treated. Would love to see albelda in red and white stripes next season

Hands off! Grr Grr Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

At the end of this season Koeman will be sacked and you can have him if you want, but we will keep Albelda cheers cheers cheers

Otto: You would have to be on Mars not to know how Hildebrand became the first choice in Valencia, so you would have to know what that hijo de puta Koeman did to Canizares and Albelda. That bastard is such a piece of Cr@p I wouldn't wish him on your team. I'd bring back the Inquisition to deal with scum-sucking c**t! Twisted Evil
    Ä
    Ä

Post by Ä Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:37 pm

agree on Koeman being Cr@p

-------------------------------

Lehmann has just extended his ALL-TIME-CLEAN-SHEET-NATIONALMANNSCHAFT-RECORD

to 621 minutes

Laugh

not bad for an Arsenal benchwarmer

pity he will never be as good as Alumnia

lol!
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:40 pm

26-Otto-19 wrote:

pity he will never be as good as Alumnia

ok

Why don’t any German team try and sign him, or have they realised how $h!t he is

Der Kaiser: “Lehmann is a liability”
    72-76-80-96-08
    72-76-80-96-08

Number of posts : 2258
    Supports : FC Hollywood
    Registration date : 2006-08-22

Post by 72-76-80-96-08 Wed May 06, 2009 10:37 am

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/arsenal/article6229740.ece

ANYBODY starting to miss Lehmann NOW ?

Laugh
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Wed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

No...

Almunia>>>Lehmann
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank Wed May 06, 2009 11:15 am

Tweedle wrote:No...

Almunia>>>Lehmann

lol! lol! lol!

At what?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed May 06, 2009 11:17 am

You didn't even rate Jens saints. Do you actually rate ANY Arsenal player aside from RVP?
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank Wed May 06, 2009 11:35 am

Incorrect, I thought Jens was a prize c**t, a cheat and an idiot but there's no doubting he was actually a pretty damn good keeper.

I used to rate Toure, but he's fallen to pieces since Gallas turned up, still capable of excellent performances but increasingly capable of shocking ones too. Fabregas is a very good playmaker, he's just mediocre at everything else. There was a hilarious moment last night when he found himself in unfamiliar territory on the right wing, and unable to beat his man, or even just find space to pick out a pass or cross, he just gave up and thumped it against the defender in front of him. If that was Essien, well, you can only imagine. Adebayor I've always rated as a player, even back in his first few months at Arsenal when he couldn't hit a barn door you could see the talent was there. I just found it risible that after one good season, in which he'd won nothing, he was turned into a top four striker in the world who guarantees 30-40 goals a season. Van Persie is an excellent player, but yet to prove anything on the big stage for Arsenal. Hleb I always thought was a waste of space, Nasri not that much better. Arshavin's obviously very talented but we'll see if he can keep up anything close to this form when he's only getting one or two day's rest between matches instead of a week. Sagna's good, but again was turned into 'the best RB in the league' after a handful of games, only to prove he couldn't keep up that level of performance.

I used to rate Vieira, Bergkamp, Petit, Pires (though I'd never admit it at the time) and a few others, mostly players who actually had the ability to, y'know, win things rather than give up whenever it got tough.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed May 06, 2009 12:42 pm

We can't all be the best team in England Saints! Going through patches where you're not winning things makes it all the more special when you do win something. surely you appreciate that as a Saints supporter Wink

I'll be going to both Soton-Stockport games next season btw.
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Tweedle wrote:We can't all be the best team in England Saints! Going through patches where you're not winning things makes it all the more special when you do win something. surely you appreciate that as a Saints supporter Wink

I do, yes, but of course I've never seen Saints win anything so actually I don't, no.

I'll be going to both Soton-Stockport games next season btw.

I may well go to the away game. We should meet up, discuss why it is I don't like Gael Clichy.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Wed May 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Heh, if Shrewsbury win the play-offs (first leg vs Bury tomorrow night, folks. Live on The Television for all to see Crazy), we'll be playing Southampton too. League One = the place to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 7:35 am