Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Riviera
Lordanger
Romford Pele
DeLux
stinger
Deano
Black Magic
Pras_tama
christmasborocooper
Isco Benny
Pierre Littbarski
COTR
TM
Glenarch of the Glen
debaser
L r dd
Rasiak-9
Allez les rouges
Parks lives
Cesc Soler
Axeslammer
Deluded F*ck™
fcb
Six
Tweesus
29 posters

Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season?

Poll

Which 3 teams do you most want to fail?

[ 29 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left20%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left10%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 25 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left17%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left15%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 11 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left8%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left6%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left5%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 23 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left16%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_left3%Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Bar_right [3%] 

Total Votes: 143
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Empty Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season?

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 am

Pick a maximum of 3.
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Empty Re: Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season?

Post by Six Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 am

Tweedle, why do you hate Man City and Liverpool more than Chelsea or United? (I can see who you voted for)

Obvious answer I suppose.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season? Empty Re: Which EPL teams do you most want to epic fail this season?

Post by fcb Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am

What if I want to pick "Other" twice?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:32 am

kas wrote:What if I want to pick "Other" twice?

Well just do it and then name who you chose
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 am

Six wrote:Tweedle, why do you hate Man City and Liverpool more than Chelsea or United? (I can see who you voted for)

Liverpool - because I'm fed up of your lot screaming 'this is our year' every season and saying that players like Babel are 'the next Henry' when they clearly aren't.

Don't really like any of your players, whereas Utd have Rooney who I like and Chelsea have Zhirkov.

I could have put Chelsea as my third but then my votes for Liverpool and Citeh wouldn't have as much of an affect.

My vote for Citeh is because I really dislike hughes.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 am

Arsenal - For Obvious Reasons

Man City - For Obvious Reasons

Villa - Nothing against the club or Debbie, but so MON is a DISGRACE Grr can get exposed for what he truly is. Their fans deserve better football.

Last edited by MadVillain™ on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:39 am

Tweedle wrote:
    Six wrote:Tweedle, why do you hate Man City and Liverpool more than Chelsea or United? (I can see who you voted for)

Liverpool - because I'm fed up of your lot screaming 'this is our year' every season and saying that players like Babel are 'the next Henry' when they clearly aren't.

Don't really like any of your players, whereas Utd have Rooney who I like and Chelsea have Zhirkov.

I could have put Chelsea as my third but then my votes for Liverpool and Citeh wouldn't have as much of an affect.

My vote for Citeh is because I really dislike hughes.

Who says Babel will be the next Henry? Most of us wanted to get rid of him this summer!

I don't like it when people say "this is our year" either, but most of the time on here it is CLEARLY tongue in cheek. I don't get why people like to see us fail so much that after 20 years of it they still haven't had enough?

You are such a closet United fan.
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 am

Also, Liverpool fans have to read "This is the year Arsenal's kids mature into winners" all the time. It's not as bad as Lrd predicting 4-0 for every match though is it?
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:41 am

Tweedle wrote:

Liverpool - because I'm fed up of your lot screaming 'this is our year' every season

After last saturday I've already heard the first : "But next year it *really* is gonna be our season !"....

Laugh
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

If anything the Babel and Henry comparison came about when we were linked with him whilst he was still at Ajax.
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 am

Tweedle wrote:
    kas wrote:What if I want to pick "Other" twice?

Well just do it and then name who you chose

Man. City
    Stoke
    Any Allardyce club...so currently that would be Blackburn
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am

You don't get it Six, it's not your team so much (though Rafa is a grade A c*nt) it's your fans.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:45 am

Six wrote:Also, Liverpool fans have to read "This is the year Arsenal's kids mature into winners" all the time. It's not as bad as Lrd predicting 4-0 for every match though is it?

Look, I don't like Utd much either, but being English, I do really like Rooney and love to see him doing well. I just don't get that same feeling for Gerrard for some reason. He does'nt have the same X-factor.

RE us, yes, you do get that and I'd understand if you voted for us for that reason.
    Cesc Soler
    Cesc Soler

Number of posts : 9944
    Supports : Arsenal FC
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Cesc Soler Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

Surprised you didn't mention any of the Champions League teams Kas.

Man Utd have had a lot of success recently, so seeing them having a trophyless season would be great.

Spurs (obviously) & Hull City would be my other two choices.

Last edited by Cesc Soler on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

Obviously, United, Spurs and Chelsea.

Had to chuckle at a certain comment of Six's there.
    Rasiak-9
    Rasiak-9

Number of posts : 2605
    Supports : Southampton
    Registration date : 2007-01-17

Post by Rasiak-9 Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal. Mainly just cos I want to see the damned top 4 broken. But if Blackburn, Stoke or Bolton could go down that'd be appreciated as well
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 am

Yet another thread descends into Man. Utd. vs. Liverpool Rolling Eyes
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:47 am

Parks lives wrote:You don't get it Six, it's not your team so much (though Rafa is a grade A c*nt) it's your fans.

ok

The bunch of Liverpool fans on the F365 mailbox are even worse than on here!
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am

Parks lives wrote:You don't get it Six, it's not your team so much (though Rafa is a grade A c*nt) it's your fans.

Everyone's fans are c**ts though when you read 606, Teamtalk etc.

The worst thing I suppose is that one year 'we' may be right and it actually would be our year.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 am

Actually, in real life I tend to find Liverpool fans fine and mostly likeable. It's on this board that the United v Liverpool wankdom gets insufferable.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:51 am

@ six

Another point

It would have been more fun for Utd to epically fail WITH Ronaldo. He was a truly despisable player. Now he's gone though, there isn't really a 'target' figure to hate.
    Six
    Six

Post by Six Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

Tweedle wrote:

ok

I've never read that, but surely the website just picks the most controversial mails from Liverpool fans and publishes them to get a reaction/more hits?
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 am

Six wrote:
    Tweedle wrote:

ok

I've never read that, but surely the website just picks the most controversial mails from Liverpool fans and publishes them to get a reaction/more hits?

Even the more reasoned ones are nonsense though.

There was one yesterday saying that if Aquilani manages x goals and x number of assists then he'll have effectively replaced Alonso (merely by equalling alonso's record last year) Yikes

And that was the most reasoned post I could find from a Pool fan.
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am

Arsenal and Liverpool. Two sets of most deluded hateful fans you'll ever meet. Both got overated sides as well. They fail pretty much most seasons these days but this season could be an epic one Biggrin
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Liverpool, Spurs, Man City

Spurs + Man City -partly selfish as gotta be seen as two of Villa's biggest rivals. Also, like many, I think it'd be great to see the big City money fail. Spurs, it's just enjoyable to see underachieve and I like Redknapp less with each passing year.

Liverpool. Know too many cuntish fans (not on here!) to ever wish them well. There are just as many cuntish Utd fans I'm sure, but I seem to know fewer.

Obviously Birmingham too, but their failure is pretty well guaranteed, so don't feel need to wish it on them..
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:09 pm

You still love me though, right Debbie? Hug
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Tweedle wrote:

lol!

WHAT?
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm

MadVillain™️ wrote:You still love me though, right Debbie? Hug

cheers

No.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm

debaser wrote:
    MadVillain™️ wrote:You still love me though, right Debbie? Hug

cheers

No.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm irresistible.
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Utd
    City
    Spurs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 7:27 am