Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Pras_tama
110%
A & K
Romford Pele
Isco Benny
Hlebagone
blutgraetsche
Kimbo
Luis
13 posters

Terry at it again!!

Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Terry at it again!! Empty Terry at it again!!

Post by Luis Thu May 20, 2010 5:57 pm

As England's Brave England's Brave John Terry has tasted fame and fortune with Chelsea and England, elder brother Paul has carved out a more modest football career in the lower leagues.

But now he can finally claim to be the equal of his kid brother – after bedding a team-mate’s girlfriend.

Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts.

Lindsey admitted the affair when a suspicious Dale confronted her at their home in Higham Ferrers, Northants. A source said: “Lindsey came out and told Dale what had been happening. He was horrified.

“Dale rang Paul and he denied everything but he’s admitted to other players that he’s been sleeping with her.”

Heartbroken Dale, 24, said yesterday: “It’s true, she told me she’d been seeing Paul.

“We’ve split up. I’m trying to get my head around it all, it’s only just happened. I’m a bit messed up.

“It is bad enough she’s done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear.” The revelation has also stunned players and staff at the Conference side.

Not least because of the way it mirrors John’s alleged affair with Vanessa Perroncel, ex-girlfriend of the double-winning star’s England colleague Wayne Bridge – although this week she denied they were anything other than friends.

And it has plunged Rushden and Diamonds into crisis, with players calling for divorced Paul, 31, to be sacked.

Dale is refusing to play alongside Paul next season – just as Bridge refused to line up with John for England.

The source added: “The players have all sided with Dale and are calling themselves Team Roberts.

“It’s so similar to the England's Brave England's Brave John Terry and Wayne Bridge scenario it’s ridiculous.

“The players are really p****d off with Paul for doing this to a teammate. There’s no way they will be able to play in the same team.”

It is believed Paul got to know secretary Lindsey after Dale let him stay the night at their home last year when he was injured.

Dale’s angry dad George, 62, said: “Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”

Vanessa, 33, said her relationship with Terry was “a friendship” not an affair. He was axed as England skipper in the row.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/05/20/john-terry-s-brother-paul-is-having-an-affair-with-team-mate-s-girlfriend-115875-22270690/

----------------------

You've got to be fucking kidding.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Terry at it again!! Empty Re: Terry at it again!!

Post by Kimbo Thu May 20, 2010 6:04 pm

They're a right bunch of fucking urban hillbillies.
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu May 20, 2010 6:05 pm

I think otto would love to have a testosterone-overdosed, 'masculine' guy like Terry in the Germany WC squad.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Thu May 20, 2010 6:06 pm

“Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”

lol!
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 20, 2010 6:09 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:I think otto would love to have a testosterone-overdosed, 'masculine' guy like Terry in the Germany WC squad.

He's only seen as masculine because he plays for Chelsea, like most London clubs they're full of poofy benders. Our animals would eat him alive!
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Thu May 20, 2010 6:11 pm

So London 'tough guys' aren't as tough as Northeners?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 20, 2010 6:14 pm

blutgraetsche wrote:So London 'tough guys' aren't as tough as Northeners?

Correct, although i would hesitate to class Terry as a "London tough guy", i'm sure even they can do better than him.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Kimbo wrote:

Correct, although i would hesitate to class Terry as a "London tough guy", i'm sure even they can do better than him.

Infact, they're so tough in Newcastle that they even take their tops off during Newcastle games during the winter, just so that everyone knows just how tough (ie fat and immune to cold) they are Ale
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Noah and the Bale wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Infact, they're so tough in Newcastle that they even take their tops off during Newcastle games during the winter, just so that everyone knows just how tough (ie fat and immune to cold) they are Ale

Oh as if other clubs fans don't do that. Rolling Eyes
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu May 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Hlebagone wrote:“Paul is just like his brother John in my eyes. Dale has been with Lindsey since school. They say every family has a black sheep – the Terrys must have a flock.”

lol!

lol!
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Post by A & K Fri May 21, 2010 1:36 am

Maybe John and Paul's father is in fact not their real father! Think about that!
    110%

Number of posts : 8978
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by 110% Fri May 21, 2010 1:47 am

Alive and Kicking wrote:Maybe John and Paul's father is in fact not their real father! Think about that!

On this forum, if you want to call John Terry a bastard you can come right out and say it, no-one will mind.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Number of posts : 2101
    Supports : Manchester United & Indonesia NT
    Favourite Player : Scholes
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by Pras_tama Fri May 21, 2010 3:29 am

Alive and Kicking wrote:Maybe John and Paul's father is in fact not their real father! Think about that!

*mother*
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Fri May 21, 2010 10:41 am

Kimbo's obsessed with us southerners. Inferiority complex. It's because there only 2 image choices for a Geordie lad; be a tattooed beached whale or be like Anthony & Declan.
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Number of posts : 9733
    Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by Aristoskank Fri May 21, 2010 11:52 am

Big 4 Billy Bollocks™️ wrote:

Kimbo's obsessed with us southerners. Inferiority complex. It's because there only 2 image choices for a Geordie lad; be a tattooed beached whale or be like Anthony & Declan.

To be fair, the Terry's cockney parents did name their sons after two members of the most famous (NORTHERN) pop group in British history.

In a few years time I fully expect to see Liam and Noel Cole playing for England.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Sat May 22, 2010 11:24 am

Life wrote:
    Big 4 Billy Bollocks™️ wrote:

To be fair, the Terry's cockney parents did name their sons after two members of the most famous (NORTHERN) pop group in British history.

In a few years time I fully expect to see Liam and Noel Cole playing for England.

Liam+Noel= LEGEND Ale
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Liam and Noel = male pop music equivalent of Jade Goody = c**ts
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 am

Life wrote:Liam and Noel = male pop music equivalent of Jade Goody = c**ts

ROCK'N ROLL STARS LIVE FOREVER <Ale>
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank Sun May 23, 2010 9:51 am

Shame they make pop rock music, not rock n roll.

Oasis are the guitar playing equivalent of S Club 7.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 am

Stop your jealousy saints ok
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Sun May 23, 2010 11:53 am

Life wrote:Shame they make pop rock music, not rock n roll.

Why do you hate them so much? are you Damon Albarn in disguise?
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 pm

This isn't a primary school playground, fucknuts.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Life wrote:This isn't a primary school playground, fucknuts.

Question
    Aristoskank
    Aristoskank

Post by Aristoskank Sun May 23, 2010 1:38 pm

SLG wrote:

I 'hate' everything about which there is a stupid bandwagon following. Oasis are nothing special in terms of their musical ability, and the two of them who have a public profile are both c**ts. How, then, have they become one of the more successful bands of the last couple of decades, and why is it that their fans idolise them to the point of insulting people who think they are shit?

When I was a teenager and it was something of a novelty to be able to impress girls by playing Wonderwall, I could understand it. Britpop, Four Weddings, Cool Britannia and all that shite. But for the people who are now teenagers, or just entering their 20s, what's the appeal? I've never understood it, and whenever I've asked people all that came back was some bullshit like Coops accusing me of being jealous. That's a herd mentality, and I find it annoying as I find all such herd mentalities annoying. Then you've got poor girls like Riviera who come from a cultural wasteland like Norway, who've had this crap marketed to them through TV and despite being otherwise perfectly intelligent have somehow bought into it.

A much more valid question would be why do you not hate them? Are you a long lost monobrow relative?
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun May 23, 2010 1:43 pm

I actually agree with Saints on this one. If I hear Oasis on the radio or something I have to turn it off, I can't stand them, Wonderwall is the worst, most over-played, shite I've ever heard.
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Sun May 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Well, at least Joe Cole, Johny Deep, Del Piero, Prince Williams and many Asians idolizing them,,so fuck care with your long boring explanation
    Pras_tama
    Pras_tama

Post by Pras_tama Sun May 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Luis wrote:I actually agree with Saints on this one. If I hear Oasis on the radio or something I have to turn it off, I can't stand them, Wonderwall is the worst, most over-played, shite I've ever heard.

You prefer S Club 7?
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sun May 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Life wrote:
    SLG wrote:

I 'hate' everything about which there is a stupid bandwagon following. Oasis are nothing special in terms of their musical ability, and the two of them who have a public profile are both c**ts. How, then, have they become one of the more successful bands of the last couple of decades, and why is it that their fans idolise them to the point of insulting people who think they are shit?

When I was a teenager and it was something of a novelty to be able to impress girls by playing Wonderwall, I could understand it. Britpop, Four Weddings, Cool Britannia and all that shite. But for the people who are now teenagers, or just entering their 20s, what's the appeal? I've never understood it, and whenever I've asked people all that came back was some bullshit like Coops accusing me of being jealous. That's a herd mentality, and I find it annoying as I find all such herd mentalities annoying. Then you've got poor girls like Riviera who come from a cultural wasteland like Norway, who've had this crap marketed to them through TV and despite being otherwise perfectly intelligent have somehow bought into it.

A much more valid question would be why do you not hate them? Are you a long lost monobrow relative?

I dont think ive ever replied "you're jealous" when you've asked me why I like them. You silly turd ok
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Post by christmasborocooper Sun May 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Luis wrote:I actually agree with Saints on this one. If I hear Oasis on the radio or something I have to turn it off, I can't stand them, Wonderwall is the worst, most over-played, shite I've ever heard.

Luis...you'll probably start a thread in about a week saying how much you love them!
    Rosicky
    Rosicky

Number of posts : 17201
    Supports : Sacking Wenger :grr:
    Registration date : 2007-04-03

Post by Rosicky Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm

borocooper wrote:

Luis...you'll probably start a thread in about a week saying how much you love them!

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:35 pm