Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
110%
the real white worm
Isco Benny
Lusitan
EMP
Pirlo
abundance
Balls Grayson
The Easter Bunny
TM
messiah
worms.
Rosicky
A & K
S4P
Fey
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
TITO
debaser
Calidad
Fade out
gone
bluenine
Super Progress
Kroos
Cristiano
BoBo Vieri 32
Allez les rouges
Deluded F*ck™
christmasborocooper
Hlebagone
Jaime
fcb
37 posters

Iniesta is better than Zidane

fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Iniesta is better than Zidane Empty Iniesta is better than Zidane

Post by fcb Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:08 am

It struck me during yesterday's game just how similar he is to Zidane, and I wondered why nobody has made this comparison before.

Iniesta has the same elegance, skill, and flair on the ball, getting past his defender with innovative style and tricks, in contrast to the bursts of speed and close control dribbling of Messi/Maradona.

And of course, he has all the passing ability of Zidane (arguably more), and also scores crucial goals in big games (but doesn't score as many overall as Zidane).

I guess the big difference is he doesn't stand out that much, because at Spain and Barça he has other super-talents that share the stage and/or take the limelight. Whereas Zidane was head and shoulders above the rest of his France teammates, and even most of his Galactico teammates at Madrid. So his impact was more noticeable.

So...is Iniesta better than Zidane? Or at least, is he the true "new Zidane"?

Discuss Biggrin
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Iniesta is better than Zidane Empty Re: Iniesta is better than Zidane

Post by Jaime Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:31 am

It is actually not a terrible comparison. They are both somewhat 'art for arts sake' kind of players. Just the way they control the ball is worth watching sometimes. However, Zidane was much better in the air than Iniesta will ever be. And Zidane actually used to do everything that Iniesta does PLUS everything that Xavi does. So nice try but Zizou > Iniesta. Ale
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 am

His control at the weekend when he hit the post and Xavi scored was absolutely incredible. Not much was made of it as Messi had scored again Laughing but it was a near impossibly good touch.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 am

Yeah he's quite good him.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 am

I'm always tempted to say Iniesta is the best in the world.... then I look at the Goal records of Messi and Ronaldo. Crying or Very sad
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:34 am

This thread is morally wrong Evil or Very Mad
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:20 pm

fcb wrote:It struck me during yesterday's game just how similar he is to Zidane, and I wondered why nobody has made this comparison before.

Iniesta has the same elegance, skill, and flair on the ball, getting past his defender with innovative style and tricks, in contrast to the bursts of speed and close control dribbling of Messi/Maradona.

And of course, he has all the passing ability of Zidane (arguably more), and also scores crucial goals in big games (but doesn't score as many overall as Zidane).

I guess the big difference is he doesn't stand out that much, because at Spain and Barça he has other super-talents that share the stage and/or take the limelight. Whereas Zidane was head and shoulders above the rest of his France teammates, and even most of his Galactico teammates at Madrid. So his impact was more noticeable.

Discuss Biggrin

Physically they are different. Zidane is much bigger making him stronger on the ball and better in the air (as someone already mentioned), though Iniesta is quite strong for his size.

You're right in that they had the same elegance on the ball and were not reliant on a burst of pace to beat a defender.

I think the difference is that Zidane was pretty much the ultimate big game player.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Number of posts : 2557
    Supports : Real Madrid
    Favourite Player : Zidane, Sergio Ramos, Casillas, Ozil, David Silva, Guti, Hierro, Valeron, Pirlo,
    Registration date : 2007-01-09

Post by Cristiano Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Iniesta is not even better than Xavi. How dare you compare him to Zizou.
    Jaime
    Jaime

Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:34 pm

BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:
    fcb wrote:It struck me during yesterday's game just how similar he is to Zidane, and I wondered why nobody has made this comparison before.

Discuss Biggrin

Physically they are different. Zidane is much bigger making him stronger on the ball and better in the air (as someone already mentioned), though Iniesta is quite strong for his size.

You're right in that they had the same elegance on the ball and were not reliant on a burst of pace to beat a defender.

I think the difference is that Zidane was pretty much the ultimate big game player.

To be fair Iniesta has come up pretty big in big games...'that' goal against Chelsea in the CL semifinal, the goal in the WC final. That is the part of his game which has really improved. When he first broke on I thought "right, well he's a really good footballer but not terribly decisive" but that's changed really.

But then, is he really even better than David Silva? He's probably more elegant but Silva is f*cking right up there.
    Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan

Post by Kroos Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Anti-Progress wrote:
    BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:

Discuss Biggrin

To be fair Iniesta has come up pretty big in big games...'that' goal against Chelsea in the CL semifinal, the goal in the WC final. That is the part of his game which has really improved. When he first broke on I thought "right, well he's a really good footballer but not terribly decisive" but that's changed really.

But then, is he really even better than David Silva? He's probably more elegant but Silva is f*cking right up there.

ok silva is right up there, then half of the german midfielders also right up there Rolling Eyes

its easy to shine in the EPL, hes probably the last in the league with elegance and vision

and a good game against scotland is not the benchmark

so far he is nothing special in the CL
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Kroos wrote:
    Anti-Progress wrote:
    BoBo Vieri 32 wrote:

Discuss Biggrin

ok silva is right up there, then half of the german midfielders also right up there Rolling Eyes

its easy to shine in the EPL, hes probably the last in the league with elegance and vision

and a good game against scotland is not the benchmark

so far he is nothing special in the CL

He's played two matches in CL. Give him a minute.

Also...

Khedira > Zidane.

True f*cking story. Ale
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I would like to see him delivering more on the big stage and I can remember his performances against the typical strong and defensive sides he looked out of it. He scored a great goal against Chelsea but it was a terrible performance by him and it was hardly the first time under those settings. I also think Jaime is right about Silva being up there. I was never that big a fan of Silva but he has really impressed me in his time in City and especially in his first season where he was playing for a team that was very defensive and he was basically doing it all on his own. Same reason I'm more impressed with Zidane for France than Zidane for Real Madrid. It was obvious watching France that they just relied on him to such a great extent and he thrived with that pressure. Given his past performances I have my doubts that Iniesta would be able to do the same but he certainly has improved his finishing although I don't think he will ever be as decisive as Zidane.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Sure, Iniesta is elegant... and a brilliant player. But he is no where near Zidane in class. Zizou was a genius, u he made us believe that the Trequatista will survive modern football without losing the magic.

Just the fact that you are comparing Iniesta to Zizou makes me wonder whether people are over-rating Iniesta a bit... If Zizou was playing for this Barca, then he would ve made Messi look like a peer, and Xavi look like supporting cast. Thats how good I think Zizou was...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:54 pm

1) i have been saying he is the closet thing to zidane playing today for years
    2) he is more consistent than zidane over the course of a season he like xavi is a 7/8 most games and a 9/10 in the others
    3) how dear they say he doesn't perform in the big games, what other horse shit.
    4) Zidane is the single most overrated players in the history of football IMO, still top 25-20, but not top 5-10 like some people would have you believe, he career is built on a very absolutely amazing moments, but has i said over the course of a season the likes of xavi and iniesta kicks is ass, but they also perform on the big stage as well.

the deification of zidane is truly embarrassing.

did he have more skill than iniesta? no. both men have absurd skills and grace in moving across the pitch.

was he more consistent than iniesta? NO. zidane was as capricious as footballer's come.

has he had more marquee moments than iniesta? yes, one. the CL final goal. iniesta's won a world cup final (in a much much MUCH more clutch scenario than zidane) but has yet to get that CL final goal. although his goal at the bridge was majestic and, again, much more clutch than zizou's final goal.

the argument for zidane isn't based on anything except a sort of accepted dogma that he is one of the greatest ever and surely no one can come close to him. which, sorry, is horseshit. zidane wasn't even the greatest player of his generation (that'd be fat ronaldo).

xavi a different type of player, but he is obviously superior, but I'd put zizou and then iniesta but he will be remember the better player if he continues to play like this

Ps how underrated is seedorf

Last edited by Messiah on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Anti-Progress wrote:It is actually not a terrible comparison. They are both somewhat 'art for arts sake' kind of players. Just the way they control the ball is worth watching sometimes. However, Zidane was much better in the air than Iniesta will ever be. And Zidane actually used to do everything that Iniesta does PLUS everything that Xavi does. So nice try but Zizou > Iniesta. Ale

Thats a DAMN lie Very Happy
    gone
    gone

Number of posts : 3455
    Supports : Steaua
    Favourite Player : Radoi, Ogararu, Nicolita, Iniesta, Edin Dzeko
    Registration date : 2007-03-27

Post by gone Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 am

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:I'm always tempted to say Iniesta is the best in the world.... then I look at the Goal records of Messi and Ronaldo. Crying or Very sad

Fuck goal records. I'd rather watch Iniesta play than Messi or C.Ronaldo.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:21 am

Messiah wrote:
    the argument for zidane isn't based on anything except a sort of accepted dogma that he is one of the greatest ever and surely no one can come close to him. which, sorry, is horseshit. zidane wasn't even the greatest player of his generation (that'd be fat ronaldo).

Messiah, thats a flawed arguement, and I suspect you know it. If you want to see what impact Zizou had in his generation, just look at the number of WPOTYs he won... Messi is yet to catch up to Zizou in this regard (though I am sure he will by the time he is through), forget Iniesta... When Iniesta wins 3 WPOTYs, perhaps then we can compare them... otherwise where does this go, Villa better than Van Basten? Razz

Also, lets not forget that some of these Barca players have played with each for a long time, playing in what is perhaps the greatest team in the last few decades, if not more... The whole certainly appears greater than the sum of individual parts in this case, these players may not look so good if they play for another team in another system...
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Puyol > Beckenbaur.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:45 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Messiah wrote:

Messiah, thats a flawed arguement, and I suspect you know it. If you want to see what impact Zizou had in his generation, just look at the number of WPOTYs he won... Messi is yet to catch up to Zizou in this regard (though I am sure he will by the time he is through), forget Iniesta... When Iniesta wins 3 WPOTYs, perhaps then we can compare them... otherwise where does this go, Villa better than Van Basten? Razz

Also, lets not forget that some of these Barca players have played with each for a long time, playing in what is perhaps the greatest team in the last few decades, if not more... The whole certainly appears greater than the sum of individual parts in this case, these players may not look so good if they play for another team in another system...

1) i like how you have ignored the more substantial part of my argument, I.E is consistency on a game to game basic, which for me is seen in the amount of league title he has won over his career given his greatness, he was a very dominating player and one of the best ever, so i hope people aren't thinking i am saying the man is shit and nor am i saying iniesta he has good or better, but their isn't that much between them.(if he was game by game has consistently good has xavi or iniesta i would say no chance, but these two players are much more consistent do doubt about that)

2) I can't believe you are using the WPOTY thing, so i guess i can go around and say cana is better than Baresi and the 2nd best defender ever, using that to justify which player is best is just the easy way out, has their is little else that one can use to separate the two, which just goes to what i am saying.

3) are you seriously going to use the they he had a good team argument i thought that could only have been used for messi, come(ronaldo) on(Raul) he (figo) had (Del peiro) some (Inzaghi)of the best players of his generation playing with him and one of the best of all time (ronaldo) playing with him.

Besides its not like iniesta was some soft of messenger in this team and its not like he has only won with barca he has done it a the international level has well.

has i said his greatness is based on some sort of accepted dogma that he is one of the greatest ever and surely no one can come close to him.

The thing that i always held against zidane is that while he appears in he "big games", if you watch him over an entire season, day in day out in doesn't produce that same level of performance, game in, game out that iniesta does of that i am sure

Guess he saves it for when the cameras are rolling, that way fickle journalist and fans, are fooled to think he does that on a consistent basis,which explains some man world player awards

for every reason that someone can say zidane pisses on iniesta with the exception of those individual awards, iniesta can come right back and stand on his own.

Neither should be up here with Pele,Maradona,Cryuff,Beckenbaur,di Stefano,Ronaldo,garrincha,puskas(fuck thats a lot of real player) ... and people are actually making it out that the man is of the caliber.

Ps i guess we should hold the fact that pele,cryuff, and becks that they all did their best work for one team too and that the teams were one of the best ever,(just to make it clear not saying iniesta is their), but the thing you people use, that have such a big whole in them, if it rules out one, it rules out many

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Iniesta

Barcelona
    La Liga: 2004–05, 2005–06, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11
    Copa del Rey: 2008–09
    Supercopa de España: 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011
    UEFA Champions League: 2005–06, 2008–09, 2010–11
    UEFA Super Cup: 2009, 2011
    FIFA Club World Cup: 2009

[edit]Spain
    FIFA World Cup 2010
    UEFA European Championship 2008

Zidane

Juventus
    Serie A:
    Winner: 1996–97, 1997–98
    Supercoppa Italiana:
    Winner: 1997
    UEFA Super Cup:
    Winner: 1996

Real madrid
    La Liga:
    Winner: 2002–03
    Supercopa de España:
    Winner: 2001, 2003
    UEFA Champions League:
    Winner: 2001–02
    UEFA Super Cup:
    Winner: 2002

Country
    France
    FIFA World Cup:
    Winner: 1998
    Runner-up: 2006
    UEFA European Football Championship:
    Winner: 2000

again you can't separate the two, so i guess its zidane clutchness that separates them, but but iniesta is mr clutch has well, change the 06 final when he came on the pitch(no one can deny this), scored the goal that sent barca to the CL final, Assisted the game change goal in the Final X2. and scored the world cup winning goal, plus i think the 2nd goal against Chile.

so i put it to anyone with the exception of the dogma, what makes zidane that much of a better player that iniesta?
    Calidad
    Calidad

Number of posts : 7996
    Supports : Hibernian FC
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Calidad Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 pm

bluenine wrote:Sure, Iniesta is elegant... and a brilliant player. But he is no where near Zidane in class. Zizou was a genius, u he made us believe that the Trequatista will survive modern football without losing the magic.

Just the fact that you are comparing Iniesta to Zizou makes me wonder whether people are over-rating Iniesta a bit... If Zizou was playing for this Barca, then he would ve made Messi look like a peer, and Xavi look like supporting cast. Thats how good I think Zizou was...

I'm sorry, but to dismiss even the comparison is rubbish. And I love Zidane as much as anyone.

Was it not the Chilean national manager the other week who somewhat amusingly (or worryingly, perhaps) likened watching Iniesta to having an erotic dream; in that you never want it to end. Same could be said for Zidane.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town

Post by debaser Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I think it should maybe just be made illegal to compare current players with past players. Add players to the 'who's the best ever' competition when they retired - that gives you complete picture + critical distance.

With current players it's way too easy to be swayed either by amazing current form which is far fresher in the mind than any past player, or by the fact you see them every week, warts and all - and they just can't compare in perfection on a weekly basis to the highlight reel of some retired player.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:45 pm

or that one looks at players in a by done era with rose-tinted glasses, so a lot of what they did was good, but not really that special, so we are only left with the feeling they gave us, but the actually feet isn't all that fresh in the mind

Its all about perception anyways so its a wasted debate, thats why no one will ever be better than pele and maradona, its not that no one is has good, but its just the perception
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Posts & entire thread belongs to Barca fans community.

How many creative players Xavi & Iniesta play with, for Spain. Apart from these two, Cesc, Silva, Xabi, Carzola, et al have controlled the game for Spain many many times. OTOH, Zizou-Vieira were alone in carrying the team. Youri, Pires, Wiltord, Malouda, Henry contributed to 'moments', but Z-V controlled the game almost always. That's more consistency.

Zidane is a far more complete player. A model midfielder in physical, technical & tactical terms.

Do I see Zidane being as influential for current Spain? I do.
    But would Xavi/Iniesta have guided France in ways that Zidane did? I doubt it.

Spain/Barcelona have multiple no. of players who operate collectively & rhythmically. There's a far more shared responsibility. There's less no. of individual specialists which likes of Jonathan Wilson had written about. It begs the question of the kind of man-marking today. Clearly there's a lack of Luis Enrique, Effenberg, Mauro Silva and Roy Keane today.

And I know who schooled Spain in the last major tournament. Let's cut the bullshit.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann

Post by Allez les rouges Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Fade out wrote:Posts & entire thread belongs to Barca fans community.

How many creative players Xavi & Iniesta play with, for Spain. Apart from these two, Cesc, Silva, Xabi, Carzola, et al have controlled the game for Spain many many times. OTOH, Zizou-Vieira were alone in carrying the team. Youri, Pires, Wiltord, Malouda, Henry contributed to 'moments', but Z-V controlled the game almost always. That's more consistency.

Zidane is a far more complete player. A model midfielder in physical, technical & tactical terms.

Do I see Zidane being as influential for current Spain? I do.
    But would Xavi/Iniesta have guided France in ways that Zidane did? I doubt it.

Spain/Barcelona have multiple no. of players who operate collectively & rhythmically. There's a far more shared responsibility. There's less no. of individual specialists which likes of Jonathan Wilson had written about. It begs the question of the kind of man-marking today. Clearly there's a lack of Luis Enrique, Effenberg, Mauro Silva and Roy Keane today.

And I know who schooled Spain in the last major tournament. Let's cut the bullshit.

I like your style, your attitudes and your points Mr F, but take it your last sentence should read "who the last team/player was to school Spain in a major tournament? Second round '06?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 pm

coulda sworn spain were level with them until aragones withdrew raul, who had been dropping deep and marking makelele magnificently. with maka free to direct play, zidane suddenly came to the fore. and thats forgetting henry little show on pique

I tellz yah, people and the crap, especially the whole one man bandstand bullshit, the france team of 98 and 00 were spectacular the france team.

lol! @ iniesta and especially xavi not being help to help that spectacular France team to win what they did

lol! @ comparing Silva,Cesc,Xabi and Carzola to Xavi or iniesta, then in the same sense dis-guarding the likes of henry,perez and fucking youri, but thats not even the worst part, to then go come and say "V and P controlled the game almost always". seriously we are talking about iniesta and to a lesser extent xavi here, seriously thats all i am going to say on that one, SERIOUSLY.

Yeah their is less individualism in today's game, but that has given way to teams playing much better has a unit not only in attack but in defense has well, if you are good enough you will get pass keane and the likes a few times in the game, but i would think its much harder to get pass the entire midfield and defense playing and a proper collective unit.

Last edited by Messiah on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jaime
    Jaime

Post by Jaime Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:22 pm

lol!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:34 pm

France
    Line-up
    [16] Fabien BARTHEZ (GK)
    [3] Bixente LIZARAZU
    [6] Youri DJORKAEFF (-74')
    [7] Didier DESCHAMPS (C)
    [8] Marcel DESAILLY
    [9] Stephane GUIVARCH (-66')
    [10] Zinedine ZIDANE
    [15] Lilian THURAM
    [17] Emmanuel PETIT
    [18] Frank LEBOEUF
    [19] Christian KAREMBEU (-57')
    Substitute(s)
    [1] Bernard LAMA
    [2] Vincent CANDELA
    [4] Patrick VIEIRA (+74')
    [5] Laurent BLANC
    [11] Robert PIRES
    [12] Thierry HENRY
    [13] Bernard DIOMEDE
    [14] Alain BOGHOSSIAN (+57')
    [20] David TREZEGUET
    [21] Christophe DUGARRY (+66')
    [22] Lionel CHARBONNIER

98 final squad, what a totally shit team, who could not have won without zidane despite him not scoring and single goal upon till the final

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:40 pm

16 Fabien Barthez
    3 Bixente Lizarazu
    4 Patrick Vieira
    5 Laurent Blanc
    6 Youri Djorkaeff
    7 Didier Deschamps
    8 Marcel Desailly
    10 Zinédine Zidane
    12 Thierry Henry
    15 Lilian Thuram
    21 Christophe Dugarry
    Substitutes
    1 Bernard Lama
    22 Ulrich Ramé
    11 Robert Pirès
    13 Sylvain Wiltord
    20 David Trezeguet
    2 Vincent Candela
    9 Nicolas Anelka
    14 Johan Micoud
    17 Emmanuel Petit
    18 Frank Leboeuf
    19 Christian Karembeu

euro 2000, yep its a shit team as well, zidane did it all on his own and if you were to replace zidane and vieira with xavi and iniesta they wouldn't even had made it past the last 16, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
    Fade out
    Fade out

Post by Fade out Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Last edited by Messiah on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

I'll let you edit it 200 times & it'd still be a mess of a post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:36 pm