Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
S4P
messiah
Jaime
Balack was Coward
8 posters

Super Mourinho - You will eat your words.

Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Number of posts : 1283
    Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini
    Registration date : 2013-04-08

Super Mourinho - You will eat your words. Empty Super Mourinho - You will eat your words.

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 6:31 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10050337/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-on-the-brink-as-club-close-in-on-Malagas-Manuel-Pellegrini.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/11/roberto-mancini-manuel-pellegrini-manchester-city

The deal is virtually done to bring Pellegrini to the Ethiad.

Super Mourinho, I will bump this thread when he wins City the PL title and the CL title too. After all the years of you tediously calling him a loser you are going to be exposed for the small minded and bitter idiot that you are. You are going to pay for disrespecting him, I will make sure I remind everybody of what you have said, it's too late to wriggle your way out of this now.

With Mourinho likely to take over at Chelsea too, there will be a fair battle for supremacy between your idol Mourinho and Pellegrini. Both managers will get the funding they need. For everybody else, you will see how superior Pellegrini is to Mourinho when you compare how both Chelsea and City play in the coming seasons. Mourinhos team will play unimaginative shit on a stick counter attacking football while Pellegrinis team will play beautiful football that defends from the front and is solid at the back, his football is the definition of modern football. He doesn't have any set tactic,he adapts to every team he manages and every team he plays against, 4 - 2 - 2 - 2, 4 - 3 - 1 - 2,4 - 2 - 3 - 1 or 4 - 4 - 2 etc I have seen him use them all to great effect, he can make his team press high up the pitch or sit deep and counter attack intelligently. Mark my words, Pellergrini will expose how limited and outdated the "special one" is. Jose Mourinho, contrary to popular belief is tactically incompetent. He has been exposed big time at Madrid. He was a failure, simple as that. The players and fans hate his guts. He has been the equivalent of a parasite to Real Madrid, destroying the clubs image and football ideology from the inside. With relatively little reward.

I haven't really liked City over the last two seasons because of the way they have accumulated their wealth but I am willing to put that aside and support them, as Pellegrini deserves a fair crack at the biggest trophies. So he can prove he is the best manager in the world . City are also much more likable than United and especially Chelsea (Mourinho suits that club well,both classless scum).

Let's forget about football for a minute, on a human level, Pellegrini is not only a genius (He is a fully qualified civil engineer as well as being a genius tactician and tactical innovator), but he is also a true gentleman and good human being who treats everybody with respect. Not like that arrogant, egoistical and sociopathic scumbag Mourinho. Pellegrini is the perfect representative for any football club, unlike Jose who as we have seen at Real Madird, will drag your clubs name through the gutter.

So here's to plenty of trophies and ownage in the coming years, here's to Manuel Luis Pellegrini Ripamonti. <Ale>

Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Supports : FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Valencia, Malaga, PSG, Lazio, Zenit St Petersburg, Spain, Uruguay, Russia
    Favourite Player : Zlatan , Busquets, Banega, Isco, Goldado, Camacho, Xavi, Joaquín, Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Alonso, Canales, Robben, Messi, Forlan, Neymar, Müller, Ramos, Riquelme, Messi, Cavani, Falcao, Lucas Leiva, Diego Perez, Villa, Miccoli, Puyol : Favourite managers - Guardiola and Pellegrini

Super Mourinho - You will eat your words. Empty Re: Super Mourinho - You will eat your words.

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 am

Possible starting 11 under Pellegrini :

------------------Hart*

Zabaleta----Kompany----Nasatic----New LB*

----------Fernandinho---Yaya Toure

------Silva----------------------Isco---

------------Aguero-------Tevez?----------

* I don't rate Clichy, he's shit. I don't like Hart either, he is one of the worst Goal keepers at playing the ball out from the back with his feet in World Football. I also think he is mistake prone. But I can't imagine City selling him as he would be their only English player in their starting 11.

Pellegrinis 4 - 2 - 2 - 2 that he used to great success at Villareal, Isco and Silva are the perfect players to play as the interiores as they are mobile as well as being creative. Both are comfortable out wide as well as in central positions. Silva has thrived as an interiore in this formation before in Euro 2008 for Spain. Isco too, has shown at Malaga this season that he can play out wide. He has a better work-rate than Silva and offers more of a goal threat than him with brilliant long range shooting.

In theory Tevez could work as one of the forwards but he doesn't look the same player nowadays and he only has one year left on his contract. This formation works best with two mobile forwards who can drift out wide as well, Suarez would be my choice. Dzeko can be a plan B option when they need more of a target man up front.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the formation he uses, it's very dynamic and is ideal for teams with lots of midfield talent but not so many orthodox wide players. This fits City's squad to a T.

Here is a good article on Pellegrinis 4 - 2 - 2 - 2:

http://timhi.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/villarreal-brazilian/
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Super Mourinho - You will eat your words. Empty Re: Super Mourinho - You will eat your words.

Post by Jaime Sat May 11, 2013 12:53 pm

I wish Pellegrini all the best if this is true but the worst bit about it is now Silva will surely stay and the probably will buy Isco. Grr
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 1:04 pm

I know, but Isco was always going to go to either City, Chelsea or Madrid. I would rather he went to Madrid but it doesn't look like happening. At least if he goes to City he will be playing in a team that plays a Spanish style, if he went to Chelsea or United he would end up like Cesc. All sense of tactical understanding would be coached out of him. Isco will be a key part of the Spanish National team in the future so him playing under Pellegrini is good for us, even if it's in a donkey league.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Real Madrid should have more Spanish players. Silva, Mata and Isco are better than Ozil IMO. We can only field so many Spanish players ourselves, you are letting Spain down. Evil or Very Mad
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Jaime Sat May 11, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm hoping if Jose goes to Chelsea his paranoia will tell him to sell all of the Spanish players and we can snag Mata.
    messiah
    messiah

Number of posts : 3084
    Registration date : 2011-11-03

Post by messiah Sat May 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Lol

Anyways yeah, pellegrini will win the cl before Jose does if he goes to city
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Jaime wrote:I'm hoping if Jose goes to Chelsea his paranoia will tell him to sell all of the Spanish players and we can snag Mata.

I hope so or Jose will probably shuttle Mata out to the wing and tell him to play like Dirk Kuyt.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 pm

messiah wrote:Lol

Anyways yeah, pellegrini will win the cl before Jose does if he goes to city

Of course. We all know Pellegrini is well known for winning the CL trophies ok
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 7:19 pm

Chelsea fan in defending Jose Mourinho shocker.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Sat May 11, 2013 7:19 pm

See you later Mancini. Loser.
    Balack was Coward
    Balack was Coward

Post by Balack was Coward Mon May 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Going, going, gone.

At least he was a much better player than Pellegrini, I will give him that.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:22 pm

BUMP!!!

Pellegrini is on his way to winning 2 PL titles to Moroninho's 1 (in his second spell), both have had the same amount of time and funds so if Pellegrini wins this year then it is clear he is the better coach and Super will look like an idiot for calling Pellegrini a loser after he defeats his idol 2 -1.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Pellegrini now 11 points ahead of Moroninho.

ARE YOU WATCHING!?! ARE YOU WATCHING!?! 

ARE YOU WATCHING SUPER!?! 

ARE YOU WATCHING SUPER !?! 

Loser.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:11 pm

The loser wins. Moroninho losing to Southampton at home.

Hopefully Moroninho gets sacked, meaning the best he can do is equal the loser if the loser fails to win the DPL this season.

Are you crying Super? Let me taste them Eritrean tears.

Super Mourinho - You will eat your words. Cartman-licks-tears-o
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 am

Corrupt real mierda wrote:BUMP!!!

Pellegrini is on his way to winning 2 PL titles to Moroninho's 1 (in his second spell), both have had the same amount of time and funds so if Pellegrini wins this year then it is clear he is the better coach and Super will look like an idiot for calling Pellegrini a loser after he defeats his idol 2 -1.

It was shocking to read someone calling Pellegrini a loser, but then again I'm not surprised by liberals and their way of thinking. lol! <Ale>
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:05 am

Hang on a minute, you guys spend all your time putting down the English league, but Pellegrini would be trophy less in Europe without it. He's a nice guy with good ideals, but failed at Madrid and has done little of note in Europe outside of Villareal '06.

People rightly take more joy in Mourinho's failure because he is a classless, egotistical dickhead, but Pellegrini isn't a top tier coach IMO.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:32 pm

He didn't have a chance at Madrid, for example he got more points in the league for Madrid in his only season there than Moroninho did in his first season at Madrid yet Pellegrini was the one who got fired.

And he did well at Malaga too. That's what earned him his job at City.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Deluded F*ck™ wrote:Hang on a minute, you guys spend all your time putting down the English league, but Pellegrini would be trophy less in Europe without it. He's a nice guy with good ideals, but failed at Madrid and has done little of note in Europe outside of Villareal '06.

People rightly take more joy in Mourinho's failure because he is a classless, egotistical dickhead, but Pellegrini isn't a top tier coach IMO.
    I have to admit that he is very disappointing with his CL performance with Manchester City, especially when he was doing well there with Villarreal and Malaga. Lyon eliminating Real in CL was disappointing too, but - especially when Kaka was injured and he was playing Ronaldo and Higuain as forwards (with van der Vaaer behind them) - his Real team was playing some really good stuff in the league and on points scored he deserved second season there.

I am pretty sure Ancelotti would be a better manager for current Manchester City team, but would Simeone, Mourinho or Guardiola do better? I am not sure.

"Top tier coach" for me is really heavily dependent on specific manager fitting in specific club.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:40 pm

Super Mourinho - You will eat your words. Michael-jordan-laughing

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:38 pm

What's wrong Moroninho? You can't motivate your players anymore? Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh  You don't have any other tools in your toolbox?  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  You gonna cry boy?  LLama LLama LLama LLama LLama LLama Who you gonna blame this time the woman who works in the canteen?  Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is why he can't last beyond 2 seasons. His only tool is to psyque up his players, but players get mentally tired of this after 2 seasons and stop responding.

But Moroniho is the best manager in the worldz ever  Super Eritrean Phaggot says lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Kloppo Koppo wrote:What's wrong Moroninho? You can't motivate your players anymore? Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh  You don't have any other tools in your toolbox?  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  You gonna cry boy?  LLama LLama LLama LLama LLama LLama Who you gonna blame this time the woman who works in the canteen?  Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman Snowman

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is why he can't last beyond 2 seasons. His only tool is to psyque up his players, but players get mentally tired of this after 2 seasons and stop responding.

But Moroniho is the best manager in the worldz ever  Super Eritrean Phaggot says lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Whatever you say to the Eritrean fellow, never forget that he already invaded your continent thanks to the k/h/a/z/ars. They are not welcomed in America. TFS!

Good book to read is "The Invasion of Europe by the Barbarians" by Dr. J. B. Bury.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:40 pm

The colonists are being welcomed now thanks to Marxist brainwashing, but when Europeans realize they are being led to extinction and Jesus returns they will be dealt with mercilessly. History shows that no force on earth is as strong as the White mans wrath. And we have God on our side.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:27 pm

Whoop
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:33 pm

stinger wrote:
    Deluded F*ck™ wrote:Hang on a minute, you guys spend all your time putting down the English league, but Pellegrini would be trophy less in Europe without it. He's a nice guy with good ideals, but failed at Madrid and has done little of note in Europe outside of Villareal '06.

I have to admit that he is very disappointing with his CL performance with Manchester City, especially when he was doing well there with Villarreal and Malaga. Lyon eliminating Real in CL was disappointing too, but - especially when Kaka was injured and he was playing Ronaldo and Higuain as forwards (with van der Vaaer behind them) - his Real team was playing some really good stuff in the league and on points scored he deserved second season there.

I am pretty sure Ancelotti would be a better manager for current Manchester City team, but would Simeone, Mourinho or Guardiola do better? I am not sure.

"Top tier coach" for me is really heavily dependent on specific manager fitting in specific club.

Gabriele Marcotti, ESPN FC wrote:But before we get carried away, we ought to point out that this was also the worst Manchester City performance in a long, long time. I don't know that a Vincent Kompany-Nicolas Otamendi partnership would have turned in a Keystone Kops routine like the one submitted by Eliaquim Mangala and Martin Demichelis. Yaya Toure probably had his worst half as a City player (and he's had a fair few off-days). And sure, they missed David Silva and Fernandinho (the latter only came on at half-time).

Liverpool were superb vs. Man City but Manuel Pellegrini's side were alarmingly passive in a humbling defeat.
    Conventional wisdom says that when faced with the high press, you either play through it (if you have the personnel to do it, and maybe on the day City did not) or you hit it long, whether for a target man (which City don't have) or into space for your speedsters to latch on to (City do have those in the form of Jesus Navas, Kun Aguero and Raheem Sterling).

But City did none of that and Manuel Pellegrini will want to figure out why it all fell apart. You can scapegoat Demichelis and Mangala all you like but the problems were elsewhere and they weren't just about personnel.

Daniel Storey, F365 wrote:City will be down, but clearly not out in this bonkers Premier League season. Yet there should be more questions raised about Pellegrini’s big-game tactics. In 2015, City have lost to Liverpool (twice), Barcelona (twice), Manchester United, Tottenham, Juventus and Arsenal. August’s 3-0 win over Chelsea is the only victory against a top (top, top?) side. Even that has been put into context by Chelsea’s subsequent results.

The accusation is that City’s manager is leaving them too open, assuming his team’s attack can blow teams away. In those eight defeats, City have conceded 21 goals at a rate of 2.6 per match. That’s not the form of champions, domestically or in Europe. Naivety is an unwelcome trait to find in a 62-year-old manager.

This is what I mean about Pellegrini, he lacks Pragmatism in big games too often.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:25 pm

But it'is actually surprising, as he was quite pragmatic when needed with Villarreal for example. Twice his team went to play Manchester United at Old Trafford and parked the bus of Mourinho proportions there. Both matches finished 0:0 and were absolute stinkers.

His Malaga team in Champions League also was able to play very efficient football and nick a result here and there against quality opponents.

I hate to say it (as I really like him), but maybe he lacks guts to make a point and play more defensively when managing a big club. His Real side was also aften lacking balance and looked way too attacking minded.

Last season City had an excellent match away at Roma, where they were playing without a few important players and did very well with counter attacking tactic. But matches like this just don't happen on consistent basis.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:21 pm

He is similar to Wenger in this respect. Over the years Wenger has shown an occasional pragmatic bent in certain games and often with good results. He then draws no lesson from this and reverts to normalcy/naivety. I suspect Pellegrini is an ideologue in the same mould. He feels that he would betray his football identity if he diverts from his core ideas. At Villarreal he was not in a position to maintain such a rigidity if he wanted to go anywhere. For both of them they tend to react only if their backs are up against the wall(Rome away) or if certain players are missing. By now I can only conclude that Wenger has the same conviction of a suicide bomber.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:00 am