Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
golsud
Fey
Oleguerisntthatbad
Parks lives
Machiavel
9 posters

Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!!

Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!! Empty Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!!

Post by Machiavel Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:42 pm

Milan and Internazionale face a derby duel to gain the signature of Ajax and Netherlands striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

Reports in the Italian media suggest that the pair will battle it out for the 23-year-old in a winter transfer battle worth around €12 million (£8 million).

Huntelaar has scored 20 goals in 22 games during a relatively brief Ajax career, having fired 34 in 46 for Heerenveen.

He was leading scorer for the victorious Dutch side at last summer's European Under-21 championships, and was considered unlucky not to go to the World Cup.

Both Milan giants have had problems up front this season. Milan have hit the net just ten times in as many games in Serie A and UEFA Champions League this season, with Alberto Gilardino in particular struggling for goals.

Despite boasting an attacking lineup including Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Hernan Crespo and Adriano, Inter are short after the latter player was sent home to Brazil on leave, and he is widely tipped to leave the club in January.

========================================================

Intresting, but i think this is another example of 'lies in the press'

Huntelaar will be in Amsterdam come Jan 31 at midnight..

Plus, van Basten will always tell him if you ever leave Ajax (in 2010?) ... join Milan, it be good for you Cool
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!! Empty Re: Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!!

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:44 pm

£8 million??

Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!! Empty Re: Milan or Internazionale - who will get Huntelaar!!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:45 pm

I was just reading that milan will sign Iaquinta in january for 15M Euros
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:46 pm

If he is going for only 12 million euros then we should be in there as well..
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:50 pm

Parks Lives wrote:£8 million??

That's why i say its Media lies

1. Huntelaar will not leave Ajax any time soon, why?

he loves the club and atmosphere and owes the fans a lot, plus he doesn't want to upset Johan Cruijff (its true), i think he told Cruijff recently .. he will stay at the club for a very long time ..

2. £8M is little for what Ajax want .. plus he will leave in 2010 (i believe his contract is up until 2009 .. someone check)

Another point: Ajax will not sell their best players, until they accomplish The Board of Directors policy statement .. it lasts until 2011, so expect KJH to be in Holland until he reaches 27..
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:52 pm

I'm not sure if he keeps up that form, he'll be there till he's 27.

Maybe 25 (another two seasons).
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:52 pm

Maybe Cruijff can be made to change Huntelaar's mind Wink
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:57 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:
    Parks Lives wrote:£8 million??

That's why i say its Media lies

1. Huntelaar will not leave Ajax any time soon, why?

he loves the club and atmosphere and owes the fans a lot, plus he doesn't want to upset Johan Cruijff (its true), i think he told Cruijff recently .. he will stay at the club for a very long time ..

2. £8M is little for what Ajax want .. plus he will leave in 2010 (i believe his contract is up until 2009 .. someone check)

Another point: Ajax will not sell their best players, until they accomplish The Board of Directors policy statement .. it lasts until 2011, so expect KJH to be in Holland until he reaches 27..

albino will leave ajax very soon, believe me. First of all he ain't the person with a clubhart. He left Heerenveen also in the winter remember. And when he was at PSV he told the press he would never liked to play for a club like ajax....

Second thing is, ajax missed the CL, which means less money ofcourse. And ajax has stockholders that want to see money, so I can imagine that they sell him to make it up with the stockholder. Who lost a real amount of money because you didn't make it to the CL.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:01 pm

will if its Cruijff thats control's him then i guess all they other clubs shouldn't even bother trying to sign him, because he will onlt leave ajax for one club.
    golsud

Number of posts : 4869
    Supports : Barça

Post by golsud Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:02 pm

Now that Eto'o is injured,Guddy is pants against decent teams and Saviola is bench I think Huntelaar could be a good addition to the Barça squad.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:11 pm

@ Fey

Stop being so bitter than Huntelaar rejected Feyenoord for Ajax, it wasn't a difficult decision for him to make last winter Wink

I know missing out on the Champions League has hurt him, but a good run in the UEFA Cup will give him much needed 'European football' experience .. and if Ajax win the league title, next year Huntelaar and Ajax in the Champions League!

Trust me, Huntelaar will be loyal .. if not and leaves in Jan 2007, a certain someone who 'coaches' the Dutch Senior side .. will cut his international career for a while..Twisted Evil
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by La Saeta Rubia Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:13 pm

I think he will end up at Barça.
    Super Milanista!
    Super Milanista!

Number of posts : 1774
    Supports : Milan (IE: Rossoneri, Diavoli)
    Registration date : 2006-10-10

Post by Super Milanista! Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:09 pm

When ever he decides to leave, I hope he comes to Milan! Inter a waste and Barca have players anyway!
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:11 pm

Another question is, what happens if Huntelaar does not live up to all this 'hype'..
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:21 pm

Well for 12 million I can live the risk of him not becoming the best in the world.. (we can always loan him out until his contract is up Wink)
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Number of posts : 5171
    Supports : Sparta Rotterdam
    Favourite Player : Sepp de Roover

Post by Since 1888 Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:22 pm

rai Mihawk wrote:Another question is, what happens if Huntelaar does not live up to all this 'hype'..

Send him too Sparta were most Ajax rejects go to and usually suck. (With the exception of Winter)
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:48 pm

Inter are linked to every player who wants a decent deal... coz its very believable as there usually is a huge churn at Inter...

But at the mo, we don't need any strikers, we have just enough, and they are starting to produce the goods...

Milan desperately need a striker, and IMO will buy one in January... I rather they buy Huntelaar than Iaquinta, who is proven stuff in Serie A.

And I agree, Inter is a graveyard for young talented strikers, coz there usually are many top strikers anyways.... Remember poor Robbie Keane, who more often than not couldn't even make the bench due to Vieri, Baggio, Ronaldo, Recoba, etc! And more recently, Martins.

Supperpippo wrote:When ever he decides to leave, I hope he comes to Milan! Inter a waste and Barca have players anyway!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:33 am