Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu

Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu Empty Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu

Post by Barrilete Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:42 pm

Well, after all the fighting when leaving the WC by pens against Germany last June the story repeats itself and another fight is added to the numerous conflicts we've had with the "Charrúas". In a game against Uruguay for the QF of the beach football WC held at Brazil the game ended with a 2-1 victory by Uruguay and a bit of violence(never missing when classic from rio de la plata takes place).

Nº of fist fighting with Uruguay in football: 72 with this last one...20 more than with Brazil... ok

http://www.servicios.clarin.com/notas/jsp/ole/v4/galeria/galeria.jsp?notaId=1246709&mtmTipo=Imagen&mostrar=632784

Doh
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu Empty Re: Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu

Post by mongrel hawk Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:51 pm

have you been watching those games? who do you think is gonna win?

France and Portugal made the last final.

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:Well, after all the fighting when leaving the WC by pens against Germany last June the story repeats itself and another fight is added to the numerous conflicts we've had with the "Charrúas". In a game against Uruguay for the QF of the beach football WC held at Brazil the game ended with a 2-1 victory by Uruguay and a bit of violence(never missing when classic from rio de la plata takes place).

Nº of fist fighting with Uruguay in football: 72 with this last one...20 more than with Brazil... ok

http://www.servicios.clarin.com/notas/jsp/ole/v4/galeria/galeria.jsp?notaId=1246709&mtmTipo=Imagen&mostrar=632784

Doh
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu Empty Re: Argentina Uruguay beach football...Germany dejavu

Post by Barrilete Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:00 pm

to tell you the truth I only watched it for a minute...I was watching a replay of the goals yesterday in Europe when I got into the fight...stayed watching for a while, the back to study...then back to here Laughing
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:41 pm

Uruguay´s lack of fair play was disgusting.
    Super Milanista!
    Super Milanista!

Number of posts : 1774
    Supports : Milan (IE: Rossoneri, Diavoli)
    Registration date : 2006-10-10

Post by Super Milanista! Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:24 pm

Brazil are still in right? I was a bit of the game against canada this morning, replay! I reckon Brazil are heavy favourites to go and win! I watched them once... they were good to say the least!

Very dismal and disapionting display by Italy! Knocked out in the first round!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:06 pm