Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Since 1888
Football Genius
La Saeta Rubia
bluenine
blutgraetsche
Protheus
Tweesus
Mistletoe.
Machiavel
Fey
Freddie Or Not
DeLux
Kimbo
TM
Pierre Littbarski
Myriad
Parks lives
fcb
Axeslammer
A & K
24 posters

Which player will have the biggest impact in the future?

Poll

Which player will have the biggest impact in the future?

[ 5 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left12%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 14 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left33%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left14%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left14%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left12%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left5%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left10%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_left0%Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 42
    A & K

Number of posts : 3347
    Registration date : 2006-08-12

Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Empty Which player will have the biggest impact in the future?

Post by A & K Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:50 am

These are the players of the future. Which one should do great and why? Which one might fail and why? Underrated or Overrated?
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Empty Re: Which player will have the biggest impact in the future?

Post by Axeslammer Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:14 am

My vote goes (surprisingly ?) to Quaresma....
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Which player will have the biggest impact in the future? Empty Re: Which player will have the biggest impact in the future?

Post by fcb Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:34 am

Good options there, but how could you leave out Messi? My vote goes to him.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Parks lives Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:12 am

kasnani wrote:Good options there, but how could you leave out Messi? My vote goes to him.

Yep, Messi and Ronaldo should be there.
    A & K

Post by A & K Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:12 am

I knew there were several good players missing but couldn't figure who given the nasty hang over I had this morning.
    Myriad

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2006-09-05

Post by Myriad Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:16 am

Rooney easy - from that list at least.

Huntelaar and Queresma with honourable mentions
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:17 am

Alive and Kicking wrote:I knew there were several good players missing but couldn't figure who given the nasty hang over I had this morning.

I'm surprised being an Arsenal fan, you didn't go for Fabregas, he's as deserving as some on that list. ok
    A & K

Post by A & K Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:20 am

I thought putting him in, but I my aim at first was to include forwards and not midfielders, hence I didn't put him.
    Pierre Littbarski
    Pierre Littbarski

Number of posts : 12424

Post by Pierre Littbarski Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 am

Didn't know Quaresma was playing for Benfica !

Wink
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

Post by TM Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:58 am

Wtf? Quaremsa, Oliveria but no Robinho or Messi, ffs.
    A & K

Post by A & K Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:05 pm

As I said, I forgot some names, feel free to add them.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:06 pm

Out of those i would say Rooney.

I know what i definitely wouldn't say - RIBERY!!! Erm

We all know it'll be Steven Taylor really
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:08 pm

I said Rooney, I think he will turn into (bar injuries) the best striker in the world
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:14 pm

@ Alive n Kicking.

Didnt read that post Embarassed

My Vote:

Robinho
    Luis

Post by Luis Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:38 pm

you left Cesc out as well, not that i'd vote for him
    DeLux
    DeLux

Number of posts : 4399
    Supports : Celta Vigo
    Favourite Player : Mostovoi, Xavi, David Silva, Valerón, Raúl
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by DeLux Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:22 pm

El Guaje. Criminally underated.
    Freddie Or Not
    Freddie Or Not

Number of posts : 543
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Freddie Or Not Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:58 pm

Luis wrote:you left Cesc out as well, not that i'd vote for him

I would vote for Cesc, no doubt.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:05 pm

RVP is too good to be even in that poll bounce
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder

Post by Machiavel Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:09 pm

Fey wrote:RVP is too good to be even in that poll bounce

Yes, yes he is.
    TM
    TM

Post by TM Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:18 pm

The players mentioned in the poll are about RVP level. hes nothing compared to the likes of Messi.
    L r d

Post by L r d Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:21 pm

rooney of course, away from him then probably villa. Overated the two at ac milan, dont rate them myself.
    Mistletoe.

Number of posts : 758
    Supports : Benfica.........likes Millwall e U.A.Povoense
    Registration date : 2006-09-08

Post by Mistletoe. Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:24 pm

well, the answers obvious, if Quaresma was to see the light, and actually go to Benfica, he would undoubtedly win this vote, but, playing for Porto, and thentransfering to some second rate Spanish team, he won't hae any impact.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851

Post by Tweesus Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:09 pm

RVP is presently the best free kick taker in the world - true story ok
    L r d

Post by L r d Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:12 pm

Tweedledum wrote:RVP is presently the best free kick taker in the world - true story ok

Best manager in the world, best youngster in the world, best defender in the world, best keeper, best striker, best player, play the best football, and now the best free kick taker Neutral

Post by Guest Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:13 pm

how old is Quaresma? of those on the list he is the most talented IMO.

Always liked Gilardino myself i think he needs a team like barca to play in and he will explode like Eto'o has
    Protheus
    Protheus

Number of posts : 1816
    Supports : Futebol Clube do Porto

Post by Protheus Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:36 pm

Quaresma in Benfica????
    Where the hell did you saw that???

Peraphs next time you better check before posting wrong info. This is like saying Ronaldinho is from Real and Rooney from Liverpool. Evil or Very Mad
    A & K

Post by A & K Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:53 pm

Sorry mate for my mistake, actually I know he plays for Porto, but when I read details about him in order to know how many goals he scored I saw that he was born in Lisbon, so I accidently put Benfica. I didn't know Laslo Boloni was his coach at Sporting. Strangly enough Boloni succeeded extremely well at Rennes and did a horrible job at Monaco. How was his spell at Sporting?
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:07 pm

If Magath remains coach at Bayern, or if Podolski stays in Bayern, it will hurt his career in this very important phase.

Potentially, he has everything to become a true great, but it really looks like he made the wrong decision by joining Bayern this summer.
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:08 pm

How much if Barca want him? Wink
    blutgraetsche
    blutgraetsche

Number of posts : 23328
    Supports : Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

Post by blutgraetsche Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:10 pm

Barca should have bought him from Cologne. Bayern just paid 10 million Euros for him, and they were moaning about that being too much even. If Barca really wanted him (he is Deutsch, remember? Wink), they could have bought him for cheap this summer.

Bayern usually don't sell their players, just look at the Hargreaves case, and he is not German even.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:17 pm