Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rafa and Jose didn't shake hands

Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Rafa and Jose didn't shake hands Empty Rafa and Jose didn't shake hands

Post by Parks lives Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:37 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006370388,00.html

Seems like most of the papers have this as there major back page story.

Bit of an over reaction to be honest.

Rafa and Jose didn't shake hands Empty Re: Rafa and Jose didn't shake hands

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:46 am

Lol, in a CHARITY SHIELD match though! bit immature on both halves IMO
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:19 am

Without meaning to sound childish...has Mourinho ever shook hands wiht Rafa when we've won?

I remember him staying on the pitch and applauding after the Champions League semi, but I can't remember if he shook hands.

No big deal TBH - obivously it would be nicer if they could just realise that it's football, but shaking hands isn't too big a deal. There's obviously mutual respect there, even if they don't like eachother, and I don't think the lack of a half-a-second gesture changes that.
    dont panic!
    dont panic!

Number of posts : 965
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by dont panic! Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:25 am

Obispo wrote:Without meaning to sound childish...has Mourinho ever shook hands wiht Rafa when we've won?

I remember him staying on the pitch and applauding after the Champions League semi, but I can't remember if he shook hands.

No big deal TBH - obivously it would be nicer if they could just realise that it's football, but shaking hands isn't too big a deal. There's obviously mutual respect there, even if they don't like eachother, and I don't think the lack of a half-a-second gesture changes that.

i think its right they didnt shake hands..how can rafa shake hands with someone who a day earlier says weird things about him..be a bit hypocritical really..

i actually like mourinho though..strangely enough cyclops
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:48 am

Obispo wrote:Without meaning to sound childish...has Mourinho ever shook hands wiht Rafa when we've won?

only 3 times though...
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:56 am

Ballack wrote:

only 3 times though...

Aye, but we've won the two most important ones Wink
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:04 am

Obispo wrote:
    Ballack wrote:

only 3 times though...

Aye, but we've won the two most important ones Wink
    and well done to you ok
    Hardrada

Number of posts : 2106
    Supports : Chelsea FC
    Favourite Player : GFZ

Post by Hardrada Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:21 am

Ive seen the video clip of José shaking Rafa's hand after the CL semi win.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7rpGd8KxAU&mode=related&search=

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:20 pm