Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Kimbo
christmasborocooper
SteveOoO
The Easter Bunny
Deluded F*ck™
Parks lives
Roger Hunt
Rez
"Tuffy" Monag
Nightwing
Tweesus
Super Progress
Owen Thomas
DS
Batman
poiuy1
Fey
COTR
Deano
Glenarch of the Glen
24 posters

Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid

Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid Empty Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:10 pm

Real Madrid bid for Cristiano Ronaldo

Spanish giants Real Madrid have made a bid for on-fire Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

Real, without silverware for four years, have bid 40 million euros for the 21-year-old Portugual international in an effort to sign him in the January transfer window, the Madrid-based ABC daily has said Thursday.

But the English Premiership leaders have no intention of letting go of the in-form Ronaldo, who scored three consecutive doubles for his club over the holiday period, and have slapped a price tag of 70 million euros on him, ABC said.

It was not possible to confirm the report at Real Madrid.

--------

Ronaldo was quotes in the summer as saying "I have told my agent I am prepared to leave. I want to do it in the best manner possible. I want to play for Real Madrid and dream of doing so," Ronaldo told the Spanish sports daily Marca.

1 + 1 = 2
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid

Post by Deano Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:13 pm

As Alan Curbishley said "2+2 does not always equal 4" Shocked ok
    L r d

Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid

Post by L r d Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:14 pm

There goes the one man team.
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:14 pm

Bye bye ronaldo, he was overated anyway, glad the one trick pony is out of the way, now we can get someone with end product Biggrin
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm

Crying or Very sad fully expected this to be a windup.

but as we all know hysen 2 may mean absolutly nothing to mr glazer (unless you want to get banned again by saying it does Smile )

Last edited by on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm

L r d wrote:Bye bye ronaldo, he was overated anyway, glad the one trick pony is out of the way, now we can get someone with end product Biggrin

RVP? Biggrin
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:16 pm

I think it's unlikely he'll move in January, but Glazer's not going to turn down a sizeable offer in the summer, especially if United win the league.

Probably depends what happens with Beckham and Reyes too.

If Real MAdrid want him, they'll get him Wink
    Cesc

Post by Cesc Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:18 pm

Wow wasn't expecting this.

He is in the form of his life so he would command a great fee.

However would Utd let this seasons star player go in January. He would be ineligible for Real Madrid in the CL and he would give up the possiblity of a Premiership.

Not this January.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:20 pm

Glenn Hysén wrote:I think it's unlikely he'll move in January, but Glazer's not going to turn down a sizeable offer in the summer, especially if United win the league.

Probably depends what happens with Beckham and Reyes too.

If Real MAdrid want him, they'll get him Wink

Well, they're the only club (apart from Man U themselves and Chelsea, who Ronaldo wouldn't go to) who are silly enough to spend that much on a single player...
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:23 pm

SGM wrote:
    Well, they're the only club (apart from Man U themselves and Chelsea, who Ronaldo wouldn't go to) who are silly enough to spend that much on a single player...

true, and only a foreign chairman with no real links to the club would sell him.

Malcome will have that bank loan paid off in no time, bet he wishes Scholes were 10 years younger.
    poiuy1

Number of posts : 2654

Post by poiuy1 Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:27 pm

You wish Glenn
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:29 pm

poiuy1 wrote:You wish Glenn

great comeback punty. Dry those eyes, it wont happen til the summer and I'm sure he'll give you at least £20m for new players.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:41 pm

so i guess Real think Reyes and Robinho are overrated.
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:43 pm

this will trigger a fresh 200 ronaldo threads once nutty finds out...
    Cesc

Post by Cesc Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:45 pm

COTR wrote:this will trigger a fresh 200 ronaldo threads once nutty finds out...
    LMFAO.

Just realised.
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm

Yeah and Malcolm will sell a highly profitable asset, buisness sense here is low.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:51 pm

Bilal wrote:Yeah and Malcolm will sell a highly profitable asset, buisness sense here is low.
    Contract 2009..

40 million = more now than it does in 2 years time
    plus the value may decrease from it's current high.

it's highly unlikely but you just never know. if real can offer enough it may just be too good to turn down
    DS
    DS

Post by DS Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:53 pm

Maybe it will increase , still a profitable asset in terms of marketing and sponsors.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:56 pm

I think it is bollocks, the already hated ginger-jew would made him into the biggest idiot ever if he would sell Manu's best player. Espially during the winter break, Manu is already certain champs, but when they are selling one of their best players!!!! Ill bet Chelsea is behind this rumour Wink
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:57 pm

Ronaldo wants transfer to Spain

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo says he will join Real Madrid or Barcelona after making it clear he wants to leave Old Trafford.

"I should get out of Manchester as the circumstances are not right," he said.

"Nobody stood up for me and my desire is to play in Spain. Will it be Real or Barcelona? It will be one of them."

New Real manager Fabio Capello said it was good news that Ronaldo was considering a move to The Bernabeu.

"He is a Manchester United player but everyone wants to come to play here and I think he really wants to and this is good news for me," said Capello.

"We will have to wait and see but at the moment I cannot say anything."

Ronaldo joined Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon for £12.24m in August 2003.
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:57 pm

Fey wrote:I think it is bollocks, the already hated ginger-jew would made him into the biggest idiot ever if he would sell Manu's best player. Espially during the winter break, Manu is already certain champs, but when they are selling one of their best players!!!! Ill bet Chelsea is behind this rumour Wink

roman is personally giving madrid the cash for the transfer lol!
    Cesc

Post by Cesc Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:58 pm

Source Mr. Hysen?
    DS
    DS

Post by DS Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:58 pm

6 months back.
    DS
    DS

Post by DS Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:59 pm

So Herr Hysen is on windup , I smell fear.
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:00 pm

Glenn Hysén wrote:Ronaldo wants transfer to Spain

Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo says he will join Real Madrid or Barcelona after making it clear he wants to leave Old Trafford.

"I should get out of Manchester as the circumstances are not right," he said.

"Nobody stood up for me and my desire is to play in Spain. Will it be Real or Barcelona? It will be one of them."

New Real manager Fabio Capello said it was good news that Ronaldo was considering a move to The Bernabeu.

"He is a Manchester United player but everyone wants to come to play here and I think he really wants to and this is good news for me," said Capello.

"We will have to wait and see but at the moment I cannot say anything."

Ronaldo joined Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon for £12.24m in August 2003.

CRISTIANO RONALDO – The coach and the president of Manchester talked to me. They said some things to me, I also said some things to them, and that was it, nothing else happened. It is true that, before returning to Manchester, I said in an interview that anything could happen. But this was a club that gave me a lot of support, and where I have won a lot of things, and the situation needed to be analysed calmly. With the support of the president, of Jorge [Mendes] and of Alex Ferguson, I took the decision to stay very calmly, and I really think that it was the best decision.

Q – Do you think you were hasty when you said that conditions were not right for you to stay at Manchester?
    A – When we are hot-headed, sometimes we say things we don’t mean
    Biggrin
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:04 pm

it's clearly a case of 'when', rather than 'if'.

My money's on the summer, but I wouldn't rule out a deadline day panic.
    L r d

Post by L r d Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:05 pm

Glenn Hysén wrote:it's clearly a case of 'when', rather than 'if'.

My money's on the summer, but I wouldn't rule out a deadline day panic.

It's no wonder you cannot afford sky sports lol!
    Glenarch of the Glen

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:06 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo wrote:"I have told my agent I am prepared to leave. I want to do it in the best manner possible. I want to play for Real Madrid and dream of doing so,"

Cristiano Ronaldo on his way to Madrid Foto_165200_CAS
    Rosicky

Post by Rosicky Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:33 pm

bored hysen? there is about as much chance of him going to Madrid this winter, as there is of Liverpool winning the EPL
    Owen Thomas
    Owen Thomas

Number of posts : 3874
    Supports : Manchester United F.C
    Favourite Player : Q.A Guy..

Post by Owen Thomas Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:25 pm

Real Shock Transfer Policy
    Real Madrid have sensationally announced that they will not be purchasing any Liverpool players in the January transfer window. "None of their players are actually any good." announced a spokesmen for the European giants.

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:27 am