Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

to the Portuguese

mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

to the Portuguese Empty to the Portuguese

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:30 am

How's Anderson doing in Porto?
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

to the Portuguese Empty Re: to the Portuguese

Post by Luso Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:39 am

Anderson has been getting plenty of playing time. They're quite happy with him at Porto. He's been making plenty of passes, distributing the play, and even scored in the Super Cup victory (a tap in).

He'll be a big part of this squad for sure. Commentators are already trying to figure out how Jesualdo Ferreira is going to work Lucho Gonzalez and Anderson into the same squad. I don't see either being dropped, the situation is different than it was with Diego.

From what I've seen from him, he looks pretty comfortable on the ball. Doesn't seem afraid to put take on the pressure of leading the team forward.

He is young though and the season is long, so we might see him come off the bench in a few games to save him from over-exerting himself.

Do you think they'll still call him for international duty now that he's in Portugal?
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:11 am

Any rumours in Portugal about him to Barca? Our technical secretary Txiki was in Lisbon to watch your game yesterday and apparently the "only reason" he was there was to evaluate Anderson as the replacement for Deco.
    doninha

Post by doninha Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:22 am

@Kasnani:

I don't think Anderson is the kind of player to replace Deco. He doesn't have the same kind of work rate as Deco, that combines both technique, flair with defense and hard work.

Anderson is more like a Ronaldinho kind of player.

Please come and get him soon - he looks brilliant. Although... he won't deliver very much this year still. Very naive.
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:19 pm

@ TPT

mate how do you feel about Tevez leaving, I know that he has been very unprofessional this season so far, but with Leao coaching now and Joorabchian out for a time was that Carlitos last game at Corinthians?
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:05 pm

The sad thing is that Tevez is trying to blame Leão for his exit. He should be man enough to admit that he wants leave.
    Luso
    Luso

Number of posts : 3305
    Supports : Sporting Clube de Portugal

Post by Luso Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:29 pm

@Kasani,

He wouldn't be at our game to evaluate Anderson since he doesn't play for Sporting. In either case Anderson isn't the type of player to replace Deco.

They're different kinds of players. Like doninha said...
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:50 pm

I hope they will. he's too good to forget.

Luso 'Sporting' wrote:Anderson has been getting plenty of playing time. They're quite happy with him at Porto. He's been making plenty of passes, distributing the play, and even scored in the Super Cup victory (a tap in).

He'll be a big part of this squad for sure. Commentators are already trying to figure out how Jesualdo Ferreira is going to work Lucho Gonzalez and Anderson into the same squad. I don't see either being dropped, the situation is different than it was with Diego.

From what I've seen from him, he looks pretty comfortable on the ball. Doesn't seem afraid to put take on the pressure of leading the team forward.

He is young though and the season is long, so we might see him come off the bench in a few games to save him from over-exerting himself.

Do you think they'll still call him for international duty now that he's in Portugal?
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:52 pm

yes, he's like a ronaldinho junior

doninha wrote:@Kasnani:

I don't think Anderson is the kind of player to replace Deco. He doesn't have the same kind of work rate as Deco, that combines both technique, flair with defense and hard work.

Anderson is more like a Ronaldinho kind of player.

Please come and get him soon - he looks brilliant. Although... he won't deliver very much this year still. Very naive.
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:56 pm

I don't like Leão. I think he's an arsehole.

but Tevez shouldn't have done that. if he doesn't come up with a good reason, he should be severely punished.

his contract with Corinthians ends in december. but he's got 2 more years with MSI. as far as I know, the contract fee is around 100 million dollars. no team in the world would pay that. so if he breaks the contract, I think his career can be in danger.

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:@ TPT

mate how do you feel about Tevez leaving, I know that he has been very unprofessional this season so far, but with Leao coaching now and Joorabchian out for a time was that Carlitos last game at Corinthians?
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)

Post by Barrilete Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:21 pm

todo_poderoso_timão wrote:I don't like Leão. I think he's an arsehole.

but Tevez shouldn't have done that. if he doesn't come up with a good reason, he should be severely punished.

his contract with Corinthians ends in december. but he's got 2 more years with MSI. as far as I know, the contract fee is around 100 million dollars. no team in the world would pay that. so if he breaks the contract, I think his career can be in danger.

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:@ TPT

I cant's say about Leao, but it seems to me that Tevez has been wanting to play at Europe ever since the WC ended. I can understand but that's no excuse I agree. I mean not only he's been absent for many games, but the moment is the worst he could have chosen. I don't like it at all that he leaves the Timao now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:12 pm