Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kimbo
Indie
6 posters

Who will be the next England manager?

Poll

Next England Manger?

[ 0 ]
    Who will be the next England manager? Bar_left0%Who will be the next England manager? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Who will be the next England manager? Bar_left13%Who will be the next England manager? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who will be the next England manager? Bar_left0%Who will be the next England manager? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who will be the next England manager? Bar_left25%Who will be the next England manager? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Who will be the next England manager? Bar_left25%Who will be the next England manager? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Who will be the next England manager? Bar_left13%Who will be the next England manager? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Indie
    Indie

Number of posts : 108
    Supports : Chelsea (2000-2010)
    Registration date : 2010-07-26

Who will be the next England manager? Empty Who will be the next England manager?

Post by Indie Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:34 pm

The FA have obviously announced the next England manager will be English. I know I'm thinking ahead a little but who do you think it will be?

Also, I know Moyes and O'Neill are not English.
    Indie
    Indie

Who will be the next England manager? Empty Re: Who will be the next England manager?

Post by Indie Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Hodgson for me if I'm honest!
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Who will be the next England manager? Empty Re: Who will be the next England manager?

Post by Kimbo Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:38 pm

I take umbrage at clipboard Chris not being an option. Grr

I think it's bound to be Redknapp, he has probably already bunged all the top guys in the FA. Personally i don't think it matters, people banging on about the managers nationality are missing the point entirely.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by COTR Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Can Sven apply for an English passport yet ?
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Cant we just nationalise someone?
    Indie
    Indie

Post by Indie Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Whoops, forgot Chris Coleman existed!
    Indie
    Indie

Post by Indie Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:37 pm

Also, I don't personally care about the nationality of the players - I only care for someone who can control the dressing room, develop the youth, and get the results. IMO nationality is irrelevant but that's what they've said.
    UK_Andy

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2009-09-02

Post by UK_Andy Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:43 am

The way people are getting carried away then it could be Ian Holloway after his "miracles" at Blackpool.
    Allez les rouges
    Allez les rouges

Number of posts : 8098
    Supports : Deutschland, Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jens Lehmann
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Allez les rouges Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 am

Chris Coleman is Welsh for feck's sake. And shurely "clipboard Chris" is Irish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:59 pm