Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Murray
The Easter Bunny
6 posters

The reason for Giggs terrific form this season

The Easter Bunny
    The Easter Bunny

Number of posts : 8563
    Supports : Cambridge
    Favourite Player : Pitt, Potter, Wilkshire, Carden and Larsson
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

The reason for Giggs terrific form this season Empty The reason for Giggs terrific form this season

Post by The Easter Bunny Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 pm

The reason for Giggs terrific form this season Imogen-thomas-20090331090158668-000

Did anyone else know about this, it hasn't been reported(media making a big deal) at all but I saw a few posts on facebook about it.
    Murray
    Murray

Number of posts : 10247
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

The reason for Giggs terrific form this season Empty Re: The reason for Giggs terrific form this season

Post by Murray Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Giggs is one of the people who has a superinjunction so the media can't report it but it is easy to find on t'internet.
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

The reason for Giggs terrific form this season Empty Re: The reason for Giggs terrific form this season

Post by COTR Mon May 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Andrew Marr's super injunction was a good one

He took one out to stop news breaking that he had a child out of marriage

It then turned out the child wasn't actually his and he got another injunction out to prevent the story that the child wasn't his from breaking

Only now has the truth actually come out

Everyone knows this one was Giggs. I have no idea what loophole in the law allows this but it is pretty ridiculous.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Mon May 02, 2011 7:33 pm

I don't think its even a loophole, I think its just an incremental build up of case law over time, and then suddenly, it gone too far.

Don't know why Parliament hasn't legislated in this area. Would clear it up in one fell swoop.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Mon May 02, 2011 8:05 pm

I don't understand this woman. From what i've heard she has gradually been working her way through the football league, then she has sex with a married man and expects him to leave his wife for her skanky arse, then when he doesn't she acts like that is the part that makes him a c**t. Rolling Eyes

And i'd love to see the woman that let Andrew Marr have a go in her. The hussy should be named and shamed.
    Sheffield gunner

Number of posts : 16403
    Supports : Arsenal
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Sheffield gunner Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I thought she had been named? (Alice Miles - The Times columnist)
    If it hasn't been announced publicly, it was certainly common knowledge anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm