Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Mistletoe.
Roger Hunt
Parks lives
The-Frank-Tavern
Owen Thomas
Football Genius
Zack
theflyingfrenchman
12 posters

Is this going to be the best Premiership season for years?

Saintsar

Is this going to be the best Premiership season for years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this going to be the best Premiership season for years?

Post by Saintsar Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:55 pm

Obispo wrote:It will be the best premiership season, purely because Liverpool will win the league. Smile

That's what I keep telling everyone, but they don't believe me.
    Football Genius
    Football Genius

Number of posts : 7743
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Is this going to be the best Premiership season for years? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this going to be the best Premiership season for years?

Post by Football Genius Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:12 pm

can you imagine how quiet this board will be when liverpool do win the premiership, Mancs and Chavski fans will have nothing on us we will be untouchable gods
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:14 pm

Actually I think you'll find it will be more busy than ever.

The Liverpool fans already post like they've won the league. God help us if it ever happens.
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:17 pm

I wouldn't gloat that much if we won the league, honest.
    Rosicky

Post by Rosicky Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:18 pm

i dont see how anyone can look past chelsea for the title, liverpool will be a courageous 4th Wink
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:23 pm

Liverpool have the best midfield. I honestly believe that - better than Chelsea's. The only player in Chelsea's midfield that Liverpool might want would be Makelele - but he would disrupt the balance as he's a sitting midfielder, quite different sort of defensive midfielder to Sissoko.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One

Post by Parks lives Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:27 pm

Essien >>> Sissoko.

Even Obispo would admit that.
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:29 pm

True. But he's not 4 and a 1/2 times the player, as the price tags suggest Cool
    Football Genius
    Football Genius

Number of posts : 7743
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Football Genius Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:31 pm

Only if you unlease him like he was allowed too in the world cup, he does not get the lincense to show us what he really can do at Chelsea.
    Saintsar

Post by Saintsar Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:31 pm

Sure enough, but Essien was asked to play the Sissoko role last season and looked very average. Now he's got the freedom to roam he's looking like a much better player. Sissoko is better than Essien at doing what he does, Essien is the better player overall.
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:36 pm

Also if I was picking a combinded midfield I'd probably take Robben over Gonzalez and certainly Kewell, especially at this time. Hence -

Gerrard -- Essien -- Alonso -- Robben
    Luis

Post by Luis Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:41 pm

i'd say:

gerrard, sissoko, essien, robben
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:43 pm

borocooper wrote:The Liverpool fans already post like they've won the league. God help us if it ever happens.

Only 18 times Rolling Eyes
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:44 pm

Roger_Hunt wrote:
    borocooper wrote:The Liverpool fans already post like they've won the league. God help us if it ever happens.

sorry

premiership.
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:47 pm

borocooper wrote:
    Roger_Hunt wrote:

sorry

premiership.

Isn't that just the old first division with a name change? Rolling Eyes

... 18... eighteen... what does that remind me of...

18:5

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:50 pm

Parks Lives wrote:
    Obispo wrote:It will be the best premiership season, purely because Liverpool will win the league. Smile

I think thats what Crouching was really getting at. Rolling Eyes
    Bleh.

I think it'll be the most open premiership for a few years anyway.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:50 pm

i'd say

----Gerrand----Ballack----Essien------Robben
    Parks lives

Post by Parks lives Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:54 pm

Obispo 18:5, 18:5, 18:5 wrote:
    borocooper wrote:
    Roger_Hunt wrote:

sorry

premiership.

Isn't that just the old first division with a name change? Rolling Eyes

... 18... eighteen... what does that remind me of...

18:5

The Premiership holds a higher importance. Razz
    L r d

Post by L r d Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:56 pm

You know what holds the highest importance though? I'll give you a hint...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4573159.stm

... I do like my new name Smile
    La Saeta Rubia
    La Saeta Rubia

Number of posts : 5244
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by La Saeta Rubia Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:08 pm

I think its gonna be an exact repeat of last season ... Chelsea, Utd, Pool, Arsenal
    DS
    DS

Number of posts : 12952
    Supports : Manchester United , Bayern Munich

Post by DS Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:10 pm

You never know , Chelsea doesnt look that comfortable this year(still big favourites to win it though).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:09 pm