Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Bashmachkin
Murray
TheCrazy58
Rosicky
ERIK LAMELA
Jaime
Kroos
Puro
stinger
Knoblauch
christmasborocooper
Romford Pele
Luis
The Chosen Glenn
Isco Benny
bluenine
Antarion
Deluded F*ck™
debaser
Kimbo
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
25 posters

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

Post by The Chosen Glenn Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Bad luck Spurs Ale

Hard to criticise a club that takes this competition seriously, and they've paid for it with the loss of Bale.

Extra time won't phase them, they don't play again for 10 days thanks to Man City's FA Cup semi.

Brad Friedel is American.

christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Puro wrote:
    christmasborocooper wrote:
    Puro wrote:Sooooooooooo disappointing, FFS!

I was looking forward to seeing Scottie, Mikey, and Kiley take their PKs, but only got to see Tommy. cheers

And what of Manny?

Manny was funny on his stationary bike right before taking his PK cheers

but still not nearly as funny as Carragher taking his PK against Ricardo (Portugal goalie)...Carragher shoots and scores but neither Ricardo and the ref were ready -the ref never blew the whistle to order the PK taken- Laugh but then it got better

Carragher places the ball while facing away and so the ref tells him the goal is the other way and Carragher finally realized where he was at... Laugh

But then it even got better when the TV showed the faces of the entire England coaching staff beginning with Eriksson's expression of his face. Laugh

That was pure comedy gold, FFS! Laugh Ale

Laugh too true

And what about Pizarro missing at the last world cup lol! classic....... Oh wait.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Europa League Semi Finalists:

1 team from Switzerland cheers
    1 team from Turkey cheers
    0 teams from Germany cheers
    1 team from Portugal cheers
    0 teams from Peru cheers
    1 team from England cheers
    ERIK LAMELA
    ERIK LAMELA

Number of posts : 1552
    Registration date : 2012-04-11

Post by ERIK LAMELA Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:46 am

Alan Sugar says AVB should be fired.

What a fucking clown.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:47 am

Ugh, without the Newcastle and Tottenham drama on here now, I lost my last interest in the Europa League.

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Kroos Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 am

Antarion wrote:Ugh, without the Newcastle and Tottenham drama on here now, I lost my last interest in the Europa League.

agree

watched spurs, was a great game, englands and penaltys, it will never change
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:45 am

SF1: Fenerbahce (Tur) v Benfica (Por)

SF2: FC Basel (Sui) v Chelsea (Eng)
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Kroos wrote:
    Antarion wrote:Ugh, without the Newcastle and Tottenham drama on here now, I lost my last interest in the Europa League.

agree

watched spurs, was a great game, englands and penaltys, it will never change

Whistle Whistle

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread - Page 6 42639

But yes, some things never change. Notably Spurs losing penalty shoot outs. We're worse than England.

I must say, I'm pretty much done with watching them where I have a vested interest. The last time I can remember being truly elated after a penalty shoot out was June 1996 against Spain, and that was notably short lived before Ze Germans crushed my spirits once again.

Even in the scenario which I believed was a 100% PK banked win cheering on Bayern V Chelsea turned sour.

I say this to Penalties: I don't need you in my life, it's over between us. Fuck you. Fuck you in the arse. Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:11 pm