Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Fey
Jaime
Isco Benny
7 posters

Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread?

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread? Empty Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread?

Post by Isco Benny Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Well?

Don't tell me nobody else is enjoying this!  lol! 

Can someone also explain the boner Dutch people have for Teletext?

Dennis Bergkamp wrote:In his upcoming book 'Stillness and Speed,' serialised by The Guardian, Bergkamp writes: 'After the press conference we get back to the hotel. The deal's done, we're in our room relaxing.

'As normal, I look up the sports headlines on teletext. We get the BBC in Holland so I know about Ceefax.

'I call up page 301 and I'm shocked. The first two lines are in huge letters: "BERGKAMP JOINS ARSENAL."

Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread? Empty Re: Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread?

Post by Jaime Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:18 pm

I think it would be there if Moyes had a few more 0-0s but as he keeps losing...well...it just isn't the same.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread? Empty Re: Where is the 'Let's All Laugh At Man United and Fey' Thread?

Post by Fey Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:29 pm

I dont know why you is laughing Emily, we still are in the League Cup and the CL, albeit it wont last long. Anyway, it's still better then Spurs.

As for teletext, it's just something ALL Dutch people like, which I told you before, as with Bitterballen, it's part of an ancient culture, which you would not understand considering you is a babarian Anglo-saxon living in god's chosen country.

Brian 2468

Number of posts : 1054
    Registration date : 2011-08-08

Post by Brian 2468 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Wearing clogs and teletexting fine site for sore eyes, amazing traditions could the dutch will be the first euro race to go extinct.  :afraid:

Shame monty pythons crew is not around today that would be great topic for them. Very Happy 
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Why would wearing clogs and having teletext makes us go extinct? At least we have traditions, unlike zee English or some new world fags. #weabortwhowewant
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:53 pm

You also build below sea level...

Clever Dutchies
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:24 pm

If Bergkamp was a Pro he would have gone straight to page 302.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:38 am

ok ceefax amateur

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:43 am