Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Tom
Arnaud
COTR
christmasborocooper
E.M.
Roger Hunt
Bend It Like Idiakez
Tweesus
Parks lives
Isco Benny
14 posters

England to play with Wingers for the first time since '96

Football Genius
    Football Genius

Number of posts : 7743
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

England to play with Wingers for the first time since '96 - Page 2 Empty Re: England to play with Wingers for the first time since '96

Post by Football Genius Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 pm

Zack_thfc wrote:I think a 4-3-3...with Rooney/J.cole playing attacking left wing and Lennon on the right would have been the way to go. Its better to utalise our resources and play to our strengths. Having attacking winger's, wont neccesarly have the seaired imapct we are anticipating.

I firmly believe Possesion football with quick feet, is better than wingers running up and down the wings and crossing.

This team would go far Imo..

........................Robinson

.....Neville.........King.....Rio......A.Cole.....

........Gerrard.....Hargreaves....Carrick..........

.Lennon........................................Rooney....

.........................Defoe/Bent.........................

Rooney to come inside, Hargreaves and Carrick protecting the Back four, giving A.Cole more freedom on the Left.....to give that width...

Problem for me is, to utilise Rooneys talents he must be central, and to be central he will need someone who can hold the ball up, this excludes Defoe or Owen for me, which leaves very few options, why isnt Shearer 8 years younger ! Yikes Now that would have been some partnership !
    Arnaud

Number of posts : 275
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

England to play with Wingers for the first time since '96 - Page 2 Empty Re: England to play with Wingers for the first time since '96

Post by Arnaud Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:52 pm

Football Genius wrote:He really must be struggling to come up with some good Wind Up Posts because this is simply laughable !

I tells ya what Arnaud, you can have Heskey, Murphy and Samuel in exchange for Henry, id be quite happy with that !
    Heskey is so superior to Henry..You dumb.Beleive your medias if you wantbut Heskey is massively underated...I know he is WC when he plays with confidence.Me i like him...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:58 pm