Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

China vs Singapore

AsianBoy
    AsianBoy

Number of posts : 2950
    Registration date : 2006-08-09

China vs Singapore Empty China vs Singapore

Post by AsianBoy Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:31 pm

(August 16th ,22:00,Beijing time),China is home held to play with Singapore for the first leg of the gruop B games ,qualification for the 2008 AFC. Shao jia yi ,who is playing kotebusi in german league a,scoreed a wining a goal by a penalty kick that was created by him.before this ,china played a nice 78-minute-long games and created 4 nice chances.but its pityful we couldnt santh the rare opportunities .it got worsen for CHina when dmf zhao xu ri was sent off by the referee due to a vicious elbow.
    at 83 minutes ,shao jia yi miss out the best chances for that he was in charge of a 25-meter-long free kick but the ball ran right to the left inner post. as last ,its lucky to get 3 points. 3 weeks later,we will be away in singapore for the 2nd leg.thats all.

i am not sure wether what i said is in good order with respect to the name of the games.if anyhing wrong ,feel free to correct it for me. thannks!
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

China vs Singapore Empty Re: China vs Singapore

Post by Tweesus Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:46 pm

so it was 1-0 to China?
    AsianBoy
    AsianBoy

Post by AsianBoy Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:02 pm

Tweedledum wrote:so it was 1-0 to China?
    yeah.1-0 for china's win.
    i am not sure wether what i said is in english style with respect to the name of the games.if anyhing wrong ,feel free to correct it for me. thannks!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:57 pm

(August 16th , 22:00, Beijing time)

China played at home against Singapore in the first leg of the group B games, qualification for the 2008 AFC. Shao jia yi ,who is playing for kotebusi in the German league A, scored the wining goal from a penalty kick, which was created by him. before this, China played well for 78 minutes and created 4 nice chances. But it was pitiful that we couldn’t snatch the rare opportunities. It got worse for China when dmf zhao xu ri was sent off by the referee due to a vicious elbow.

At 83 minutes, shao jia yi missed out on one of the best chances of the match, a free kick from 25 meters, but the ball ran right of the post. We were lucky to get 3 points. In three weeks time, we will be away in Singapore for the 2nd leg. That’s all.

I am not sure whether what I said was in good order with respect to the game. If anything is wrong, feel free to correct it for me. Thanks!

Hope that helped Cking, youre getting better at English. Good job.
    AsianBoy
    AsianBoy

Post by AsianBoy Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:32 pm

thank you very much ,crouching tiger!
    when will the crouching tiger get up and rush at something you are gonna aim at?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:10 pm

cking wrote:thank you very much ,crouching tiger!
    when will the crouching tiger get up and rush at something you are gonna aim at?
    He's not. he's crouching because he has a bad back. Enough of this technical mumbo jumbo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:56 pm