Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Fey
Ä
6 posters

Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker

Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker Empty Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker

Post by Ä Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:15 pm

wow

I knew that English clubs like Liverpool have expressed an interest behind the scenes, but this is serious

according to the reliable Stuttgarter Zeitung Juve have tabled an offer of 25 million Euro

the reason: the VFB Stuttgart manager has previously said they would never sell Gomez unless somebody offered 25 million

obviously, this was a German JOKE; in the Bundesliga 25 million sounds ludicrously high ; remember, Bayern bought Poldi for 10 million and are not prepared to shell out more for Klose either

makes you wonder how much money Bayern could have earned selling Ballack and Co to rich clubs abroad

Stuttgart won't sell the hottest young striker in the world (yes, better than Messi, Rooney and Tevez put together)

goes to show that the world wakes up to the endless conveyor belt of German talents though

only God knows what Europe's elite are going to offer for Helmes once they have seen that Wunderkind

affraid affraid affraid

cheers cheers cheers

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_1376963.html
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker Empty Re: Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker

Post by Fey Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Poor player..Drenthe ate him alive during a Friendly. Imagine what he would have done if it was for real affraid affraid affraid

But then again..he is worth 80 million <Ale> Biggrin
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
    Supports : Werder Bremen
    Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker Empty Re: Juve chase GOMEZ, the world's hottest striker

Post by chrissicross Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:23 pm

Hmm, for Klose Juve supposedly offered only 8m plus Kovac and another player whose name escaped me... Rolling Eyes
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Number of posts : 21355
    Supports : AFC Ajax & Manchester United FC
    Favourite Player : Paul Scholes & Wesley Sneijder
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Machiavel Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:26 pm

phew , Juve must not want Huntelaar
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Post by chrissicross Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:28 pm

numerus xiv wrote:phew , Juve must not want Huntelaar
    Maybe Huntelaar did not want to go to Juve...
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:29 pm

chrissicross wrote:

You might just be right Biggrin
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Post by chrissicross Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:33 pm

numerus xiv wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:

If I were him, I would wait for an offer from Barca...and next season he can play CL with Ajax.
    Machiavel
    Machiavel

Post by Machiavel Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:37 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    numerus xiv wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:

If I were him, I would wait for an offer from Barca...and next season he can play CL with Ajax.

ok Ale

I 100% agree with you chrissi

Huntelaar needs 1 season in the CL before he can think of leaving the team , would be good for him and the club

and if he has a great season , and feature somehow in the European Championships in Switzerland-Austria , we can see where the future lies

It may be Barcelona , depending on their signings this season (i.e. if Henry signs) and if Eto'o remains for the 2007/08 + 2008/09 season

I cant see him going to the Catalan Giants , England could be another option or even Germany , by then Ajax will sign Gomez Very Happy
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:37 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    numerus xiv wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:

If... they manage not to lose against an embarassing minnow like Copnnehagen again.Rolling Eyes
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 pm

DD wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:
    numerus xiv wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:

If... they manage not to lose against an embarassing minnow like Copnnehagen again.Rolling Eyes

lol! lol! lol!
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Post by chrissicross Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:41 pm

DD wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:
    numerus xiv wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:

I can´t imagine they will make the same mistake twice...
    DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC

Post by DD Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:43 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    DD wrote:
    chrissicross wrote:
    I can´t imagine they will make the same mistake twice...
    I wouldn't put anything past them tbh.

Kwestie van de huid verkopen voordat de beer geschoten is. Same thing last year. Boy did they ever do the Eredivisie proud.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:50 pm

otto hat Euch alle lieb wrote:wow

I knew that English clubs like Liverpool have expressed an interest behind the scenes, but this is serious

according to the reliable Stuttgarter Zeitung Juve have tabled an offer of 25 million Euro

the reason: the VFB Stuttgart manager has previously said they would never sell Gomez unless somebody offered 25 million

obviously, this was a German JOKE; in the Bundesliga 25 million sounds ludicrously high ; remember, Bayern bought Poldi for 10 million and are not prepared to shell out more for Klose either

makes you wonder how much money Bayern could have earned selling Ballack and Co to rich clubs abroad

Stuttgart won't sell the hottest young striker in the world (yes, better than Messi, Rooney and Tevez put together)

goes to show that the world wakes up to the endless conveyor belt of German talents though

only God knows what Europe's elite are going to offer for Helmes once they have seen that Wunderkind

affraid affraid affraid

cheers cheers cheers

http://www.sport1.de/de/sport/artikel_1376963.html

Im pretty certain you posted this exact post in a thread you created when Podolski was a Cologne, banging on at the time how Juve/Barca/Madrid were after THE HOTTEST YOUNG TALENT IN THE WORLD.

Except here Podolski's name has been changed to Gomez.

Verdict: Lazy propoganda spinning <Ale>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 pm