Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
S4P
Since 1888
Deano
debaser
8 posters

Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1

debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 Empty Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1

Post by debaser Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:43 pm

in the f.a. youth cup last night cheers
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 Empty Re: Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1

Post by Deano Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:00 pm

cheers
    debaser
    debaser

Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 Empty Re: Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1

Post by debaser Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:02 pm

got a trip to chelsea in the next round. easy win. they don't have youth players, do they?
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Number of posts : 5171
    Supports : Sparta Rotterdam
    Favourite Player : Sepp de Roover
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Since 1888 Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:06 pm

debabyjesuser wrote:got a trip to chelsea in the next round. easy win. they don't have youth players, do they?

True, but they got a very good coach though.
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:06 pm

Yeah, it's like an all star team...most of them will have been nicked from various foreign clubs. Oh no sorry that's Arsenal...I mean Liverpool.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:08 pm

debabyjesuser wrote:got a trip to chelsea in the next round. easy win. they don't have youth players, do they?

Drew with Villa this season.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:11 pm

S4P wrote:

ah but our reserves beat yours 6-0 farao
    Deano
    Deano

Post by Deano Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:12 pm

Our reserves beat Derby's 0-8...looks like Derby are just $h!t.
    S4P
    S4P

Number of posts : 14358
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by S4P Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:15 pm

debabyjesuser wrote:
    S4P wrote:

ah but our reserves beat yours 6-0 farao

Our reserves and youth team are about the same level. Most of the better reserve players have gone on loan to Championship sides. They only beat Derby 3-1 FFS
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:46 pm

the important fact is: villa=shrewsbury>chelsea. and i think we can all agree on that sunny
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:11 am

Newcastle Reserves 1 Middlesbrough Reserves 4

Viduka missed a penalty aswell Very Happy
    Football Genius
    Football Genius

Number of posts : 7743
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Football Genius Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am

I think we may all conclude from this, Newcastle are Cr@p Ale

Sorry Kimbo, chins up ey lad - sure rosicky will have a few tips for you.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:44 pm

I couldn't care less tbh. Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 Confused0024
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:I couldn't care less tbh. Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 Confused0024

You see Andy Lennon get another assist last night Dimbo?

You are getting murdered <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:56 pm

Don Fabio wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:I couldn't care less tbh. Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 Confused0024

You see Andy Lennon get another assist last night Dimbo?

You are getting murdered <Ale>
    No, you think i watch all Spud games? I won't hold my breath though, some of the "great assists" that you've pointed out to me have been guff, one of them was him twatting the ball into the box aimlessly, it bobbled around a bit and went in - and you thought that was great!!! The FACT is that at the moment Lennon is a 1-dimensional LIMITED player, i've seen nothing to convince me otherwise, the squeals of X-FACTOR don't do it for me. <Ale>
    Football Genius
    Football Genius

Number of posts : 7743
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Football Genius Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:16 pm

So whats the score / assist chart looking like at the moment

Lennon vs Nzogbia

And yes we are all aware The Zog has played a lot of games at left back...
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Christmas Genius wrote:So whats the score / assist chart looking like at the moment

Lennon vs Nzogbia

And yes we are all aware The Zog has played a lot of games at left back...

Andy Lennon is currently caning it.

But more importantly, I'm caning Dimbo everytime we cross swords on this board. He is masterful within the confines of boxing, a real Knight of the Realm, but outside in the world of football, he is nothing more than an amateur fencer.

Of course he won't admit it. Ill gotten Geordie pride takes care of that.

Deep down he knows I am the king, and he is but a court jester.

Dance monkey Dance <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:37 pm

Well according to http://www.premiersoccerstats.com/Records.cfm?DOrderby=Ass&DYearby=All%20Seasons , which i find quite reliable.

Assists
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 2

Goals
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 1

Maybe it doesn't count mindless punts into the box as assists 0trick. Biggrin <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:Well according to http://www.premiersoccerstats.com/Records.cfm?DOrderby=Ass&DYearby=All%20Seasons , which i find quite reliable.

Assists
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 2

Goals
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 1

Maybe it doesn't count mindless punts into the box as assists 0trick. Biggrin <Ale>

Well, even if that website was reliable and didn't look like it had been designed in someone's bedroom,

the underscore clearly states "up to and including 14 th Dec", which means the 2 assists Lennon produced this week wont have been counted.

I. Own. You. Again Biggrin <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:43 pm

Don Fabio wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:Well according to http://www.premiersoccerstats.com/Records.cfm?DOrderby=Ass&DYearby=All%20Seasons , which i find quite reliable.

Assists
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 2

Goals
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 1

Well, even if that website was reliable and didn't look like it had been designed in someone's bedroom,

the underscore clearly states "up to and including 14 th Dec", which means the 2 assists Lennon produced this week wont have been counted.

So he's 1 ahead in assists but 2 behind on goals, despite playing in a far more attacking position? I don't think it's me getting "owned" here 0trick. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:53 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:
    Don Fabio wrote:

Assists
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 2

Goals
    Zog - 3
    Lennon - 1

So he's 1 ahead in assists but 2 behind on goals, despite playing in a far more attacking position? I don't think it's me getting "owned" here 0trick. <Ale>

Early doors Kimmy - remember, Andy has not been playing for the early part of the season, then when he came in the club was in a patch of turmoil with sacked manager, poor morale etc. That evens things out in terms of position played- your man has played all season in a far more settled side.

Now Lennon is playing where he should be, in a team on form and with confidence, watch those numbers rocket old boy.

Then at the end of the season, I will allow you to bow down before me and admit defeat with honour <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:59 pm

Don Fabio wrote:
    Early doors Kimmy - remember, Andy has not been playing for the early part of the season, then when he came in the club was in a patch of turmoil with sacked manager, poor morale etc. That evens things out in terms of position played- your man has played all season in a far more settled side.

Now Lennon is playing where he should be, in a team on form and with confidence, watch those numbers rocket old boy.

Then at the end of the season, I will allow you to bow down before me and admit defeat with honour <Ale>

Oh yeah, Newcastles side has been really settled this season. Neutral It doesn't even things out in terms of position played at all, the Zog has played most games in defence and a couple on the right wing, i think he played on the left wing for 1 game. And he is still better off when you look at the stats. ok

I'll watch those number rocket just like last season... oh no... i mean the season before that... no, wait a minute....... scratch
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:33 pm

Merry Krimbo wrote:
    Don Fabio wrote:

Oh yeah, Newcastles side has been really settled this season. Neutral It doesn't even things out in terms of position played at all, the Zog has played most games in defence and a couple on the right wing, i think he played on the left wing for 1 game. And he is still better off when you look at the stats. ok

I'll watch those number rocket just like last season... oh no... i mean the season before that... no, wait a minute....... scratch

Merry Xmas Krimbo. Im sending you this framed collage in the post:

Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 1388
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Don Fabio wrote:
    Merry Krimbo wrote:
    Don Fabio wrote:

Merry Xmas Krimbo. Im sending you this framed collage in the post:

Yeah, and here's my present to you.

Newcastle United 0 Shrewsbury Town 1 0,,10278~3406315,00

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:11 am