Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Rez
Chocolate Thunder
Calidad
Luis
DD
Super Progress
Z&H
Lordanger
mongrel hawk
forza_rossi
L.r.d
Ricardo Jol
Axeslammer
Fey
Formerly known as sheva7
Tom
bluenine
Barrilete
Juligen
SuperMario
24 posters

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina

SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Empty 18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina

Post by SuperMario Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Both countries not doing that well. Any manager's job in danger yet? Expected line-ups?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONMEBOL WC QF table (5 matches played):

1. Paraguay 15
    2. Argentina 10
    3. Columbia 9
    4. Brazil 8
    5. Venezuela & Chile 7
    7. Uruguay 5
    8. Ecuador 4
    9. Peru 3
    10. Bolivia 1

Last edited by Don Leo on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Empty Re: 18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina

Post by Juligen Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Dunga na corda bamba

Nem mesmo dentro da Comissão Técnica da Seleção Brasileira a situação de Dunga é confortável.

O assessor de imprensa da CBF, Rodrigo Paiva, por exemplo, não esconde de ninguém que embora ele, Paiva, mantenha ótimas relações com o técnico, não pode dizer o mesmo em relação a outros integrantes do alto comando da Seleção.

Segundo alguns, até mesmo o auxiliar-técnico Jorginho está estressado com Dunga, que, sempre segundo Paiva, não se mostra uma pessoa habilidosa no trato do dia-a-dia. "É difícil lidar com ele", desabafa Paiva com o claro objetivo de que o desabafo vaze.

A crise desnecessária que criou com Kaká só agravou o quadro e o jogador ontem à noite, no programa "Bem, amigos" do Sportv, não fez nenhuma questão de poupá-lo.

Como nada acontece de graça no futebol neste nível no Brasil, nem Kaká seria tão claro se não estivesse seguro sobre seu futuro na Seleção nem certos setores de nossa imprensa, sempre preocupados em ficar bem com a CBF, começariam a criticar Dunga se ele não estivesse por um fio.

Nada que uma vitória diante da Argentina não possa resolver, ou, ao menos, adiar, hipótese, aliás, mais provável.

Comentário para o Jornal da CBN desta terça-feira, dia 17 de junho de 2008.

king king king

Lets hope so, this article says Dunga situation as Brazil manager is really dificult and even the members of Brazil staff are tired of him since he is a dificult person to work with. And a defeat for Argentina would make things impossible.

Also is important to note that Brasil most important News Group (Globo) are already discussing his situation and are openly critizing Dunga, and when this happens its a sign that changes are coming.

Kaka in a interview for this same TV slamed Dunga and the way he was dispensed from Brazil games against Paraguay and Argentina.
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Empty Re: 18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina

Post by Barrilete Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 pm

no line-ups yet(at least over here)...Demichelis misses the game cause of too many yellow cards, Veron is injured so won't be playing(thank god), and the squad's doctors have not confirmed if Mascherano will be able to play or not.

I'd expect Coloccini to replace Demichelis, maybe a 3 men defence like against Ecuador, with Burdisso and Heinze(urgh...). in midfield, Zanetti maybe Maxi Rodriguez(though he didn't do that well last game really) as volantes, and a probable Gago Mascherano central midfield(if Masche is fit).

Riquelme(play maker), who I believe Basile is obsessed with and refuses to accept that he can play badly at times, and Messi(on the left, though rotating with whoever joins him upfront, like he did with Aguero last match) will start, as sure as Cry baby ronaldo will dive against german defenders.

curious fact, for those of you who still have hope for our footie(I know I don't)...of the last 40 games between Argentina and Brazil
    Brazil have won 19 of em...and Argentina only 7...so, Todo, Juli and Sheva...I wouldn't have much hope on Dunga getting the sack if I were you...

On a different matter...Leo, the English for Colombia is...Colombia...Columbia is a different region of the planet and has no connection whatsoever to the southamerican country, except a similar name which I find a lot of ppl on this board mistake for the country
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Post by SuperMario Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:15 pm

It's Colombia in Dutch too. just me typing without thinking.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by bluenine Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:no line-ups yet(at least over here)...Demichelis misses the game cause of too many yellow cards, Veron is injured so won't be playing(thank god), and the squad's doctors have not confirmed if Mascherano will be able to play or not.

I'd expect Coloccini to replace Demichelis, maybe a 3 men defence like against Ecuador, with Burdisso and Heinze(urgh...). in midfield, Zanetti maybe Maxi Rodriguez(though he didn't do that well last game really) as volantes, and a probable Gago Mascherano central midfield(if Masche is fit).

Riquelme(play maker), who I believe Basile is obsessed with and refuses to accept that he can play badly at times, and Messi(on the left, though rotating with whoever joins him upfront, like he did with Aguero last match) will start, as sure as Cry baby ronaldo will dive against german defenders.

curious fact, for those of you who still have hope for our footie(I know I don't)...of the last 40 games between Argentina and Brazil
    Brazil have won 19 of em...and Argentina only 7...so, Todo, Juli and Sheva...I wouldn't have much hope on Dunga getting the sack if I were you...

On a different matter...Leo, the English for Colombia is...Colombia...Columbia is a different region of the planet and has no connection whatsoever to the southamerican country, except a similar name which I find a lot of ppl on this board mistake for the country
    And its Brasil, not Brazil Razz

Jokes aside, what is the expected line-up for Argentina? Are you guys going to persist with Cruz? Isn't Crespo a better option even now?

And what about Cambiasso, I know he doesn't take his club form to international games, but he does form a decent partnership with Mascherano...
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tom Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:57 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:no line-ups yet(at least over here)...Demichelis misses the game cause of too many yellow cards, Veron is injured so won't be playing(thank god), and the squad's doctors have not confirmed if Mascherano will be able to play or not.

Jokes aside, what is the expected line-up for Argentina? Are you guys going to persist with Cruz? Isn't Crespo a better option even now?

And what about Cambiasso, I know he doesn't take his club form to international games, but he does form a decent partnership with Mascherano...
    Actually it is Brazil to English speakers and any other Germanic rooted language, its only latin-based languages that use Brasil, and as Brasil is how the Brazilians spell it then that is there choice. So neither is wrong. to shay
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:13 pm

Ballack wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Actually it is Brazil to English speakers and any other Germanic rooted language, its only latin-based languages that use Brasil, and as Brasil is how the Brazilians spell it then that is there choice. So neither is wrong. to shay

I've got a ticket for the match cheers

If Dunga plays Mineiro, Josué and Gilberto Silva I'm expecting a boring draw. Brazil will have no creativity at all and Argentina will not have room to create. It will be great if Dunga plays Anderson from the start. (btw Anderson is just 20 yo but he is as arrogant as Roberto Carlos)

I'm also worried because after both teams got shitty results in the last round they are afraid of losing the match.

I wouldn't mind if Aguero and Messi score a brace. The match would be worth the ticket and, most importantly, clueless Dunga would be sacked

Very Happy
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:27 pm

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Portada

DO IT BABY cheers cheers
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:30 pm

sheva7 wrote: (btw Anderson is just 20 yo but he is as arrogant as Roberto Carlos)

I was thinking the same thing Yikes Sheva ele é mais mascarado que o CRonaldo.

If Anderson continues with this $h!t he will be hated with guts by our always lovelly media. Cut the Cr@p accent kid Rolling Eyes
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Poor Peru..I think I have seen all those countries at the World cup once..except Venezuela and Peru..

If it wasnt for them football directors Grr Without them fuckos they would have been with the first 5 for sure!!
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Fey wrote:Poor Peru..I think I have seen all those countries at the World cup once..except Venezuela and Peru..

If it wasnt for them football directors Grr Without them fuckos they would have been with the first 5 for sure!!

Yeah, really glad we're at the EC playing against Cr@p teams like Italy and France ok

Imagine being in South America, you'd have to beat Peru to get anywhere Shocked

I don't think I'd be able to cope with that much stress....

cheers
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Post by Barrilete Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Axeslammer wrote:

in fairness, if football history is to be taken into account, neither would your national squad...
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:
    Axeslammer wrote:

in fairness, if football history is to be taken into account, neither would your national squad...

At least we don't use guns to win a football match Ale
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Post by Barrilete Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:06 pm

Axeslammer wrote:
    Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:
    Axeslammer wrote:

At least we don't use guns to win a football match Ale

nobody said you did
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:08 pm

ohhhh, tension.

Kids lets focus in the football and putting Dunga out of misery <Ale>
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Dunga for President.... cheers

which means he doesn't have enough time to coach Brasil....
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Fey wrote:Poor Peru..I think I have seen all those countries at the World cup once..except Venezuela and Peru..

Biggrin

Despite the problems, still fancy Brazil to win especially if Anderson-son-son gets in the team. The Argies are really nothing special Bubbly
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:25 pm

Barrilete_Cosmico wrote:
    Axeslammer wrote:

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Lab-Guns
    18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Hands
    18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Large-photos_cocaine

ARGENTINA

cheers cheers cheers
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Post by Barrilete Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:28 pm

how clever...
    Formerly known as sheva7

Number of posts : 1899

Post by Formerly known as sheva7 Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Peruvian players and journalists are really desperate to win their first match. They lost any good sense they had. Solano should point the gun at the corrupt fuckos, Puro... Smile

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Portada232
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Post by Barrilete Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 pm

sheva7 wrote:Peruvian players and journalists are really desperate to win their first match. They lost any good sense they had. Solano should point the gun at the corrupt fuckos, Puro... Smile

18/6 21.50 (local time) / 02.50 CET Brazil v Argentina Portada232

aye and ppl say our football media is bad... Laughing
    forza_rossi
    forza_rossi

Number of posts : 2563

Post by forza_rossi Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:30 am

BC are you in your sig?
    mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by mongrel hawk Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 am

argentina, don't break my heart again, I want a 4-0. nothing less.
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:53 am

hehe what weird game, we all want a trash
    Lordanger
    Lordanger

Number of posts : 1519
    Supports : hairbands
    Favourite Player : Not Gerrard
    Registration date : 2006-09-27

Post by Lordanger Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:01 am

does anyone have a link to a stream please... i cant find one Sad
    cheers
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:03 am

Uruguay 6-0 Peru Shocked

Damn Puro, thats a bad result
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Post by Barrilete Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:04 am

forza_rossi wrote:BC are you in your sig?

nope, that's just a picture of one of the thousands of spontaneous street protests against the peronist government c**ts who try to divide our nation and confront those who don't agree with their methods with violence by the use of their paramilitary forces, that took place yesterday in my city
    Z&H
    Z&H

Number of posts : 368
    Registration date : 2007-03-30

Post by Z&H Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 am

Juligen wrote:Uruguay 6-0 Peru Shocked

90 min el gol de Abreu Shocked
    Certainly nothing can beat this golazzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vgXkTRPIrY[u]
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Post by Barrilete Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 am

haha, and now he's at river cheers
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:26 am

Juligen wrote:Uruguay 6-0 Peru Shocked

Laugh Oh FFS! But to be fair Puro told me he was betting on Peru to lose (due to those corrupt fucko's) not a joke btw.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:00 am