Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
BoBo Vieri 32
Tweesus
chrissicross
Fade out
Batman
Effenberg
Super Progress
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
toon h
Chocolate Thunder
Antarion
fcb
Jaime
bluenine
Kroos
19 posters

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal

Kroos
    Kroos

Number of posts : 9049
    Supports : FC Bayern Munich, die MANNSCHAFT
    Favourite Player : Kroos, Müller, Götze, Neuer, Gündogan
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal Empty Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal

Post by Kroos Tue May 12, 2009 7:14 pm

i dont like this, i prefer more complete midfielders, with a 10 you wont win anything in europe

his father and bayern meet today, only bayern and bremen need to talk together

maybe borowski joins bremen, would be good for him and the wc2010

25-30 million the fee at the moment
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal Empty Re: Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal

Post by bluenine Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 pm

Reports in Italy indicate that Juve have as good as secured his signature!!

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal Empty Re: Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 pm

scratch

Juventus have reportedly completed the signing of Werder Bremen's star player Diego, according to Giacomo Petralito, who is a representative of the Brazilian.

"The three parties involved have already put signatures on the contracts," he revealed to the German magazine Kicker.

Petralito went on to explain that the deal is worth €24.5 million and includes a five-year contract with a salary of approximately €4 million per season for the former FC Porto midfielder.

"Juventus is a company that is quoted on the stock exchange and until May 31 they cannot announce any transfer," he continued.

In theory, nothing has been filed and Diego can reconsider, but the agent is confident that will not occur. "Juve is, and will, remain the player's wish."

The Bianconeri are keen on acquiring top class reinforcements after a disappointing season that has ended without any silverware and seen them unable to challenge for the Scudetto.

The Brazilian had been linked with a move to Turin over the past year and it appears a deal has now been finalised. He has been instrumental in his club's run to the UEFA Cup final this season, where they will face Shakhtar Donetsk in the final. However, the 24-year-old is suspended for that match after meeting his quota of yellow cards.

The father of Brazilian playmaker Diego claims his son is on the verge of completing a move to Juventus.

The Italian giants opened discussions with the midfielder's current employers, Werder Bremen, on Wednesday and hope to have a deal in place for the summer.

Both sides have been quick to stress that talks are only at the preliminary stage at present, with an agreement yet to be reached.

However, Diego's father insists a big-money move is now a formality, with only a fee left to be thrashed out.

"It's done," Djair da Cunha told Corriere dello Sport.

"Between Diego and Juve it is done 100 per cent. Now we are just waiting on Werder and Juve.
    First choice

"When will it be confirmed? That is not up to me to say. Let's wait for an official announcement from Werder.

"Everything between Diego and Juve is sorted, so let's finish the season in Germany as positively as possible.

"Diego is happy to be heading to Italy. Juve were always his first choice, that must be made clear."

Da Cunha also denied reports suggesting Bayern Munich and Inter Milan had expressed an interest in acquiring Diego's services.

"Bayern Munich? No-one spoke with me and if they wanted Diego they had to talk to me," he said.

"He only wanted to go to Italy. Inter were not in contact either, he only wanted Juve."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11881_5298059,00.html
    Jaime
    Jaime

Number of posts : 32027
    Supports : Real Madrid CF
    Favourite Player : Butragueño, Redondo, Raúl, Guti, Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Isco, Carvajal

Post by Jaime Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Bayern can have Sneijder or van der Vaart or BOTH instead! Ale
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue May 12, 2009 7:21 pm

No, they can have Hleb. 10m only Ale
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 pm

diego prefers bayern
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Tue May 12, 2009 8:20 pm

bluenine: would you like him at juventus? Stronger opponents but/and another good player for the league?

I htink its pretty open right now, i dont think he has sigend 100% they mention just some kind of pre-signature whatever that is.
    Chocolate Thunder
    Chocolate Thunder

Number of posts : 15804
    Supports : Borussia Dortmund and Liverpool
    Registration date : 2007-01-06

Post by Chocolate Thunder Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Özil wrote:i dont like this, i prefer more complete midfielders, with a 10 you wont win anything in europe

Question

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal Kaka

Yes, I realise he wears a different number for Milan. But he a number 10 in style and does wear it for country.

Another example,

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal LuisGarciaPA_468x654

Luis Garcia Bubbly
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue May 12, 2009 8:38 pm

kaka is not a real 10

Diego can only play as a 10

but when hes really coming, it would be fine, because there is no real other option avaible in diegos class
    toon h
    toon h

Number of posts : 8715

Post by toon h Tue May 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Diego is a similar player to Deco and he won things at Barcelona and Porto.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Antarion wrote:bluenine: would you like him at juventus? Stronger opponents but/and another good player for the league?

I htink its pretty open right now, i dont think he has sigend 100% they mention just some kind of pre-signature whatever that is.

No, I want him at Inter. He is better than some of the other options press are linking to us for the AM role.

But yeah, I would be happy to see him at Serie A... it will make the league stronger, and IMO Serie A top teams need to become much stronger very quickly to compete with EPL top 3-4. Diego has the ability to fill a key gap at Juve, and depending on whom Juve sign as the coach, he could make Juve much stronger.

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Özil wrote:diego prefers bayern

Not according to his dad and representatives. Maybe Bild, sure.

Do you have a reliable source?
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 pm

bild is very reliable when it comes to football

they always know things first´

they knew that magath will join schalke a week before its really became offical
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Wed May 13, 2009 12:10 am

Juventus President Confirms Diego Deal
    The chairman of the Turin-based club has announced that the Bundesliga star is on his way to Italy and also promised the club would be heavily evaluated during the summer...

Earlier today, the agent of Werder Bremen star Diego announced that a deal had been struck for the Brazilian to join Juventus next season and Bianconeri president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has confirmed the transfer.

"Juventus have signed an agreement with the player," was all the club patron revealed on Wednesday evening, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Meanwhile, the president hinted that there will be plenty of changes at the club during the summer to follow Diego's arrival, including the possible departure of coach Claudio Ranieri.

"At the end of the championship everything will be summed up," he explained.

"Against Milan we put in a good performance, we'll evaluate the situation in the coming weeks."

Juventus play host to Atalanta this weekend, where they will be hoping for a victory after going winless since a 4-1 result over Roma at the end of March.
    I gues this is one transfer that Bild got wrong.
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 am

I read that he signed a letter of intent with Juve which depends on a number of conditions. If any of those is not fulfilled, he could sign a contract elsewhere.

Bayern want to get the van Gaal thing cleared up before starting the work on signing players. I think they might make a push for Gomez.
    Batman
    Batman

Number of posts : 9071

Post by Batman Wed May 13, 2009 1:25 am

i heard Bayern could offer more money than Juve to try and sign him.
    Effenberg
    Effenberg

Number of posts : 3975

Post by Effenberg Wed May 13, 2009 3:44 am

According to this article, van Gaal is definitely coming and Diego indeed seems closer to Bayern than Juve.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/,ra5m1/sport/744/468310/text/
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 am

Ade wrote:
    Özil wrote:i dont like this, i prefer more complete midfielders, with a 10 you wont win anything in europe

Question

Diego to bayern --- so good as a done deal Kaka

Yes, I realise he wears a different number for Milan. But he a number 10 in style and does wear it for country.

Another example,

Luis Garcia Bubbly

Do you know what a '10' is?

Ok, Kaka is a bit of a modern evolution of one. But Luis Garcia is *nothing* like a '10'. Worst example ever.
    Fade out
    Fade out

Number of posts : 6128
    Favourite Player : Baggio (he outshone Zidane when played together at Juve)
    Registration date : 2008-07-06

Post by Fade out Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 am

Crap team, crap league! Doh
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Wed May 13, 2009 9:27 am

there is a picture on BILD.de from yesterday from a nobel restaurant in munich, with diegos father and bayern munich officials

diegos father wouldnt meet with bayern when the juve deal would be done
    fcb
    fcb

Post by fcb Wed May 13, 2009 10:53 am

Özil wrote:there is a picture on BILD.de from yesterday from a nobel restaurant in munich, with diegos father and bayern munich officials

diegos father wouldnt meet with bayern when the juve deal would be done

Why not, as others have said, he probably has only signed some kind of agreement with Juve. If his father can use this to get more money out of Bayern, even better.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 am

On the other hand, maybe his father will just push the price a bit for juve, cause he get also 15% out of the deal or sth.

Can see it either way right now.
    Bild only managed to see them gathering with the bayern bosses and now claim its done...
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Number of posts : 6246
    Supports : Werder Bremen
    Favourite Player : Per Mertesacker, Thomas Müller
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Post by chrissicross Wed May 13, 2009 11:35 am

Hardly surprising Juve can´t compete with Bayern.

Like I said the other day, 30m Euro plus Toni Kroos would be okay for me.
    Tweesus
    Tweesus

Number of posts : 34851
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Tweesus Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 pm

bluenine wrote:
    Antarion wrote:bluenine: would you like him at juventus? Stronger opponents but/and another good player for the league?

No, I want him at Inter. He is better than some of the other options press are linking to us for the AM role.

Like Lampard? Erm
    Kroos
    Kroos

Post by Kroos Wed May 13, 2009 5:36 pm

now it seems diego joins juve

he said by himself that everything is clear and that he will play for juve
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Wed May 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Like Lampard? Erm

Lampard was last year's rumour.

Get with it Tweedy!
    bluenine
    bluenine

Post by bluenine Wed May 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Tweedle wrote:
    bluenine wrote:

Like Lampard? Erm

I haven't heard any Lampard rumours since last summer... why, have you?
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Post by chrissicross Wed May 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Özil wrote:now it seems diego joins juve

Well, he also said, that he didn´t sign anything yet though, and if Werder would receive an offer from Bayern Munich and Werder would ask him to consider it then he would do so.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Wed May 13, 2009 6:07 pm

chrissicross wrote:
    Özil wrote:now it seems diego joins juve

Well, he also said, that he didn´t sign anything yet though, and if Werder would receive an offer from Bayern Munich and Werder would ask him to consider it then he would do so.
    It is simply beyond me why clubs like Werder are willing to sell to Bayern considering that they are a rival. I mean I could understand if it was just a money issue but in this case Juve is offering big money and even Bayern offer 5-10 mil more they would strengthen a direct rival so I gues it would be worth it. Should take a note from Fiorentina who refused to sell Toni to Inter and would rather sell him to Bayern or Valencia selling Mendieta to Lazio instead of Real Madrid.
    chrissicross
    chrissicross

Post by chrissicross Wed May 13, 2009 6:43 pm

It´s not that we like to sell our players to Bayern, but often enough we have no other choice.

Bayern can offer so much money to a player, that only very few clubs can compete, and often enough the interest from abroad is rather limited if there is any at all.

I think Diego is our first player where Bayern have a serious competitor with Juventus. In Klose´s case no one did offer him anywhere near the money Bayern did...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 pm