Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+43
SuperMario
anglophileHedgehog
A & K
Black Magic
Deano
EMP
TM
Zack
TheCrazy58
Kroos
Rasiak-9
shazlx
Aristoskank
Lordanger
Fade out
Parks lives
Glenarch of the Glen
S4P
Tom
Sheffield gunner
Pierre Littbarski
Six
Kimbo
Deluded F*ck™
Hlebagone
COTR
Super Progress
BoBo Vieri 32
Tweesus
Romford Pele
fcb
Allez les rouges
christmasborocooper
Isco Benny
L r dd
blutgraetsche
Khadrim
Calidad
debaser
Fey
Axeslammer
DS
Ricardo Jol
47 posters

Oranje vs italy and paraguay

Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Oranje vs italy and paraguay - Page 11 Empty Re: Oranje vs italy and paraguay

Post by Hlebagone Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Liverpool appear to have spent £18 million on making their team worse. Give me Arbeloa any day. Id even take Wes Brown for England.
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 pm

COTR #6 wrote:
    shazlx wrote:

07-08 Rooney and Tevez taking all the midfield pressure off him and the refs.

Ronaldo scored 42 goals this season Shaz

he would have been nothing without Carrick's little nuances COTR

one day he will write a book, and we will all find out what they are
    COTR
    COTR

Number of posts : 26580
    Supports : Liverp8-0l
    Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:37 pm

L r dd wrote:

So Carrick had nothing to do with it? I don't think a team wins titles and cl's with the main midfielder being inadequeteas

Inadequeteas

I like it <Ale>
    Tom
    Tom

Number of posts : 12185
    Supports : Chelsea

Post by Tom Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Alberto Aqglenani wrote:if Milner can keep up this sort of form he has to be a cert to make the 2010 Man City squad
    Laughing
    Glenarch of the Glen

Number of posts : 30157
    Supports : Palestine
    Favourite Player : Hélder Barbosa

Post by Glenarch of the Glen Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Hlebagone wrote:Liverpool appear to have spent £18 million on making their team worse. Give me Arbeloa any day. Id even take Wes Brown for England.

not really Kevin, I expect Johnson and Kuyt is a better all round combo than Johnson/SWP or Johnson/DB7

Tshabablala Ale
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

L r dd wrote:
    Hlebagone wrote:
    shazlx wrote:
    MadVillain™️ wrote:He's on, Let me count his contributions & touches in these last 12 minutes.
    Huntelaar vs Carrick?

ok For a technical good supposed playmaker, Carrick really doesnt have much of the ball/do anything at all.

Are you jealous Cesc doesn't posess the know how to change a game like him

I know you dont like your players being criticised but theres no need to come up with bile that even you dont believe. I wish Carrick could make a convincing case as he's technically good and it would mean Lampard would never get near CM again but no, he does fuck all.
    COTR
    COTR

Favourite Player : Xabier Alonso, Fabio Aurelio, Daniel Agger, Pepe Reina, Alberto Aquilani, Elano, Luis Suarez, Glen Johnson

Post by COTR Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Rio earns Holland a share of the spoils

FT 2-2
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm

COTR #6 wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    MadVillain™️ wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    He was almost 23 when everyone else was 21 or younger. He isnt that good but he does a job and gives everything nice energetic option on either side.

No, he isn't jut as hyped as the likes of Lennon. He is hard worker for the team, too.

More versatile than Lennon aswell, easily a better squad player.

Oh God. ok Laugh

Am i wrong?

Yes Question

Milner isn't more versatile than Lennon? scratch
    Tom
    Tom

Post by Tom Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:40 pm

What's with all the anti-Lampard shit?

The guy has proven again why he's the best midfielder on the English roster.
    BoBo Vieri 32
    BoBo Vieri 32

Number of posts : 10187
    Supports : Whichever Serie A team is doing best in the Champions League/Port Vale
    Favourite Player : Andy Townsend, Robbie Earle
    Registration date : 2006-08-13

Post by BoBo Vieri 32 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm

COTR #6 wrote:Rio earns Holland a share of the spoils

FT 2-2

<Ale>
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    COTR #6 wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    MadVillain™️ wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    He was almost 23 when everyone else was 21 or younger. He isnt that good but he does a job and gives everything nice energetic option on either side.

No, he isn't jut as hyped as the likes of Lennon. He is hard worker for the team, too.

Oh God. ok Laugh

Am i wrong?

Yes Question

Yes Question

Is Milner keeping some secret goalkeeping skills under wraps that you are not telling us about Pot ?
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

C.Cole, Defoe & Milner = all Excellent.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Number of posts : 5564
    Supports : Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Jack Wilshire
    Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post by shazlx Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

L r dd wrote:
    shazlx wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    shazlx wrote:
    Ballack wrote:does carrick know how to play a ball with pace on it?
    playmaker!!

How has he been so successful last few years if he's so bad? even in this match 2-0 with him on the pitch.
    06-07 Scholes and even Cronaldo were great.

08-09 Refs and Rooney.

So Carrick had nothing to do with it? I don't think a team wins titles and cl's with the main midfielder being inadequeteas
    He wasn't the main midfielder.

06-07 Scholes was amazing (better than Alonso last season and look how much he's being rated).
    07-08 Rooney and Tevez took all the pressure off him by coming deep, both defensively and offensively. Evra playing box2box as a FB and Winger.
    08-09 Fletcher was your best midfielder after Rooney. Tevez and Park continue to take the defensive pressure off him.

With Rooney, Tevez and Park you have three Kuyt's in your team.
    Tom
    Tom

Post by Tom Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Rio's only played in 1 of the last 6 international matches? And we've only won those ones without him. give us upson or lescott.
    Ricardo Jol
    Ricardo Jol

Number of posts : 12766
    Supports : FC Den Haag!
    Favourite Player : Verhoek and Verhoek and Rado and the euro!

Post by Ricardo Jol Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:42 pm

COTR #6 wrote:Rio earns Holland a share of the spoils

FT 2-2
    you still think he is world class lol!
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

Post by L r dd Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Good match Ale. IMBO England deserved to win but a draw is a good friendly result for the great Dutch people. Cole looked good when he came on. Rio mistake aside was probably the best player out there. Not sure who stood out for Holland probably Kuyt.

Im happy with this England team, clearly going places Ale What say you Pierre?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

COTR #6 wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    COTR #6 wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    MadVillain™️ wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    blutgraetsche wrote:
    L r dd wrote:

Oh God. ok Laugh

Am i wrong?

Yes Question

Yes Question

Is Milner keeping some secret goalkeeping skills under wraps that you are not telling us about Pot ?

He can play on either flank or in the middle, he has played as a forward and as a fullback. You're being contrary for the sake of it.
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Post by Hlebagone Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Alberto Aqglenani wrote:
    Hlebagone wrote:Liverpool appear to have spent £18 million on making their team worse. Give me Arbeloa any day. Id even take Wes Brown for England.

not really Kevin, I expect Johnson and Kuyt is a better all round combo than Johnson/SWP or Johnson/DB7

Tshabablala Ale

So do I Chris. But this doesnt change the fact that Babel, a player who very rarely provides any full backs with any trouble, has been running past him as though he wasnt there. Certainly, Kuyt will cover more ground and provide more defensive cover but that hardly absolves Johnson's defensive responsabilties which were lacking completely.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Was SWP even there?

Give Lennon his place.
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm

shazlx wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    shazlx wrote:
    L r dd wrote:
    shazlx wrote:
    Ballack wrote:does carrick know how to play a ball with pace on it?
    playmaker!!

How has he been so successful last few years if he's so bad? even in this match 2-0 with him on the pitch.
    06-07 Scholes and even Cronaldo were great.

08-09 Refs and Rooney.

He wasn't the main midfielder.

06-07 Scholes was amazing (better than Alonso last season and look how much he's being rated).
    07-08 Rooney and Tevez took all the pressure off him by coming deep, both defensively and offensively. Evra playing box2box as a FB and Winger.
    08-09 Fletcher was your best midfielder after Rooney. Tevez and Park continue to take the defensive pressure off him.

With Rooney, Tevez and Park you have three Kuyt's in your team.

This is all nice Shaz but it's not reality. Carrick was the main man for the past 3-4 years. The year Scholes was equally as good he was more reserved and let Scholes do more but since then he's been the one keeping it all together. He isnt the most important player but my point is how would such an unimpressive player continue to win such things being an integral part of the team.

I am not his biggest fan BTW.
    Six
    Six

Number of posts : 4390
    Supports : Liverpool
    Registration date : 2009-01-14

Post by Six Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Hlebagone wrote:
    Alberto Aqglenani wrote:

Tshabablala Ale

So do I Chris. But this doesnt change the fact that Babel, a player who very rarely provides any full backs with any trouble, has been running past him as though he wasnt there. Certainly, Kuyt will cover more ground and provide more defensive cover but that hardly absolves Johnson's defensive responsabilties which were lacking completely.

And none of this will be a problem once Rafa has had his way with him. He just needs to mind control Aquilani first. Then he will sort him out.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Kimbo wrote:

He can play on either flank or in the middle, he has played as a forward and as a fullback. You're being contrary for the sake of it.

He would make a great centre forward ok

Lennon has also played on either flank or through the middle.

I'm sure he could be just as useless up front as Milner could be
    shazlx
    shazlx

Post by shazlx Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 pm

L r dd wrote:Rio mistake aside was probably the best player out there.
    Apart from all those great passes...

Not sure who stood out for Holland probably Kuyt.
    Probably Erm
    This was one of the few occasion where Kuyt was MOTM.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Hlebagone wrote:
    Alberto Aqglenani wrote:

Tshabablala Ale

Babel always beats fullbacks when he gets in good positions. He is a flying machine so with an open game like tonight he had acres to hit it into. He just has no end product.
    Tom
    Tom

Post by Tom Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

we really missed gerrard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYHggzKlAi4
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm

COTR #6 wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Whatever, you and Kriss can be in the "Lennon is awsomez" camp. I'm sure no one else would agree.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Post by shazlx Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 pm

L r dd wrote:Carrick was the main man
    lol!
    TS, come on. Even you got to laugh at that.
    shazlx
    shazlx

Post by shazlx Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

MadVillain™️ wrote:C.Cole, Defoe & Milner = all Excellent.
    Next up:

Noble

Come on, it has to happen.
    COTR
    COTR

Post by COTR Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    COTR #6 wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Whatever, you and Kriss can be in the "Lennon is awsomez" camp. I'm sure no one else would agree.

http://europeanboard.ephpbb.com/english-football-f3/lennon-v-milner-t44.htm

No one
    L r dd

Post by L r dd Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

shazlx wrote:
    L r dd wrote:Carrick was the main man
    lol!
    TS, come on. Even you got to laugh at that.

In midfield i mean Biggrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:16 pm