Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread

mongrel hawk
    mongrel hawk

Number of posts : 4757
    Supports : Corinthians
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread Empty The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread

Post by mongrel hawk Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 am

After seeing Maradona putting the journalists in their place with proper words, I cannot help adopting Argentina as my team in the WC next year.

to those who think it's ridiculous to write them off: <Ale>
    L r dd

Number of posts : 12451
    Registration date : 2008-12-22

The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread

Post by L r dd Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:12 am

Well you was the guy who called England fans stupid for mocking Sven. So definitely.

Ale to Maradona...he'll be getting sacked by Barnet in 2011
    TM
    TM

Number of posts : 21218
    Supports : PROGRESS!
    Favourite Player : Luis Figo
    Registration date : 2006-08-16

The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Coach Maradona Appreciation Thread

Post by TM Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXyAGXuHwrQ

Here's him making a big ass of himself.
    Barrilete
    Barrilete

Number of posts : 2336
    Supports : Club Atlético Boca Juniors
    Favourite Player : Maxi Lopez, aka, TWD (The White Drogba)
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Barrilete Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I don't get it why ppl make such a scandal...yes it's not very nice what he did, but it's him, authentic, and if he wants to make obscene gestures to those who criticised him(completely deserved criticism though), then fine...what's the big deal??anyone can say whatever they want about his abilities as a coach(which I think are scarce) but he's not allowed to answer???bull shit

If ppl go announcing to the world how shit I am at what I do and then want to go chat with me I'd tell them to go fuck themselves

if you want a role model of politically correct behaviour go look somewhere else...don't expect maradona to be something he is not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:23 am