Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Bashmachkin
Murray
TheCrazy58
Rosicky
ERIK LAMELA
Jaime
Kroos
Puro
stinger
Knoblauch
christmasborocooper
Romford Pele
Luis
The Chosen Glenn
Isco Benny
bluenine
Antarion
Deluded F*ck™
debaser
Kimbo
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
25 posters

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

Number of posts : 4759
    Supports : Italia and Milan
    Registration date : 2007-05-10

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread Empty Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:56 am

Tottenham-Basel

Chelsea-Rubin Kazan

Newcastle-Benfica

Fenerbahce-Lazio
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread Empty Re: Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:59 am

Ugh!!!! Rolling Eyes

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread Empty Re: Europa League Quarter-finals Thread

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Kimbo wrote:Ugh!!!! Rolling Eyes

Not sure if you're being sarcastic....but you can beat Benfica.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Ugh!!!! Rolling Eyes

Not sure if you're being sarcastic....but you can beat Benfica.

Well I was just saying last night they are the team I wanted least. tongue

I would prefer Chelsea or Spurs, we've beaten them both already this season. But quarter-finals aren't supposed to be easy. <Ale>
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Kimbo, what the sweet fuck is your avatar. It's creeping me out pale
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Got the draw I wanted but Basel will still be difficult.

Also means that Chelsea be travelling back from Kazan before playing us in the league cheers

Last edited by Deluded F*ck™ on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 pm

debaser wrote:Kimbo, what the sweet fuck is your avatar. It's creeping me out pale

I'm not sure.

Post by Forza Italia!Forza Milan! Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:Got the draw I wanted but Basel will still be difficult.

Also means that Chelsea be travelling back from Kazan before playing us in the league cheers

I also got the draw I wanted for Lazio. I also wanted them to play away first.
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Forza Italia!Forza Milan! wrote:
    Deluded F*ck™️ wrote:Got the draw I wanted but Basel will still be difficult.

I also got the draw I wanted for Lazio. I also wanted them to play away first.

So another "well done" to uefa here

Hope Tottenham, Newcastle, Rubin and don't care make it to the next round.
    bluenine
    bluenine

Number of posts : 22998
    Supports : www.footballspeak.com
    Favourite Player : Zanetti

Post by bluenine Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:40 pm

No big games there, some intriguing ties though. But as always happens with Europa League, my interest in the trophy almost disappears once my team is out.

Tottenham 80-20 Basel
    Chelsea 60-40 Rubin Kazan
    Newcastle 45-55 Benfica
    Fenerbahce 45-55 Lazio
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Is the route to final also been decided?

I'm pretty confident we can progress this round. I believe AVB will have learnt a lot from that mauling at Inter. What I like about AVB is he appears to learn from mistakes and focus on fortifying weaknesses.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:38 pm

FC Bale vs FC Basel

BOO YA!
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Not sure Newcastle can hope for 2 0-0s from this game so going to say they will go out in this round.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Luis wrote:Not sure Newcastle can hope for 2 0-0s from this game so going to say they will go out in this round.

Smiley

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread InXJy8PgpXJMN
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Woop de do you scored in the last second when they were down to ten men, excellent. You're going to need more than 1 goal over the two legs to get through this one Kimmy. I think this could be a slaughtering <Ale>
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Luis wrote:Woop de do you scored in the last second when they were down to ten men, excellent. You're going to need more than 1 goal over the two legs to get through this one Kimmy. I think this could be a slaughtering <Ale>

I'm just happy we're still in the competition, some teams will be sitting at home with nothing to play for. Gotta be in it to win it. Bubbly
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:Woop de do you scored in the last second when they were down to ten men, excellent. You're going to need more than 1 goal over the two legs to get through this one Kimmy. I think this could be a slaughtering <Ale>

I'm just happy we're still in the competition, some teams will be sitting at home with nothing to play for. Gotta be in it to win it. Bubbly

Nothing to play for but getting back in the competition you're still happy to be in...can you say you're likely to be in it next season?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Nothing to play for but getting back in the competition you're still happy to be in...can you say you're likely to be in it next season?

I'm not really thinking about next season Lewis, still too much going on this season for that. <Ale>
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

I'm not really thinking about next season Lewis, still too much going on this season for that. <Ale>

Yeah true you need to avoid relegation for a start and then work out which club to sell Sissoko and Papiss to.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Luis wrote:
    Yeah true you need to avoid relegation for a start and then work out which club to sell Sissoko and Papiss to.

I don't deny we're in a relegation battle, though 2 more wins should do it for us. Papiss can go, and i'm not sure FIFA would allow us to sell Sissoko. I can tell you which players are likely to leave if you're interested?

Talking of players being sold, you must be worried about Suarez going?
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:

I don't deny we're in a relegation battle, though 2 more wins should do it for us. Papiss can go, and i'm not sure FIFA would allow us to sell Sissoko. I can tell you which players are likely to leave if you're interested?

Talking of players being sold, you must be worried about Suarez going?

Not particularly, it would be a loss but if players want to be elsewhere that's their perrogative. I think he'll stay for another season anyway.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:07 am

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

NEXT YEAR IS YOUR YEAR cheers Rolling Eyes
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2303550/Chelsea-Tottenham-Newcastle-prepare-Europa-League-quarter-finals.html

Erm

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread 5TlUL3a
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 am

British Journalism at it's finest Laughing

So Gosling = Taylor and Williamson = Santon lol!
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 am

James Gutierrez cheers
    Knoblauch

Number of posts : 592
    Supports : Sport Lisboa e Benfica
    Favourite Player : Lazer Markovic
    Registration date : 2007-03-01

Post by Knoblauch Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 pm

One meeting to go to this afternoon,then off to the game.
    Haven't a clue what the team will be, until now we have fielded 5/6 reserve players in this competition. But this being the 1/4 finals, maybe a stronger team will be needed.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Knoblauch wrote: One meeting to go to this afternoon,then off to the game.
    Haven't a clue what the team will be, until now we have fielded 5/6 reserve players in this competition. But this being the 1/4 finals, maybe a stronger team will be needed.

We're going to get destroyed.

Our new players gave us a short boost, but now we're back to Pardew's usual shite. I said in December that new players weren't enough, I was right again!!!
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:James Gutierrez cheers
    lol!
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 pm

awww Smiley

Europa League Quarter-finals Thread 149286_10151332113456426_12490710_n
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 pm

hard to know which game to watch.

Tottenham will probably MON it up with Everton at the weekend. If Bale doesn't start then what's the point?

Newcastle missing pretty much their entire first team through injury/ineligibility.

Chelsea are really stale and their home support = c**ts. I'm not racist but they usually lose when Ryan Bertrand starts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:50 pm