Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
The Pröfessör
COTR
Isco Benny
TheCrazy58
stinger
abundance
Ä
Fey
christmasborocooper
Brian2468
The Chosen Glenn
Deluded F*ck™
MightyBarca
Rosicky
debaser
Kimbo
Luis
21 posters

Premier League Fixtures 15/16 March 2014

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League Fixtures 15/16 March 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 15/16 March 2014

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:17 pm

What are we supposed to be looking at there Lewis?
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Premier League Fixtures 15/16 March 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 15/16 March 2014

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Kimbo wrote:What are we supposed to be looking at there Lewis?

The next Champions of England.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:19 pm

I think you're looking for this.

www.redandwhitekop.com
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:21 pm

You're incorrect - I come on here to gloat to other club's fans like those that support Newcastle for example.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:21 pm

All over them but can't put the ball in the onion bag. Painful and so Spursy.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Tears are in the air..Tears are in the air. Bernd, I love your lost NLD tears! They are a taste of things to come...hmmmm!
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Hah, says the plastic United fan.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

Not my fault they always have big games when Feyenoord plays at home. Besides...im still supporting a midtable team from a different country..just like you, so if im a plastic so are you. #NLDtears
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 pm

29 crosses for Dim Sherwood's team. Taking a page from Moysey's book there.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Luis wrote:You're incorrect - I come on here to gloat to other club's fans like those that support Newcastle for example.

I don't give a shit who wins the league, just like I didn't care last year or the year before. The financial inequality is too big, there's a mini-league at the top, then there's the rest. It's sports entertainment.  <Ale> 
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:33 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:You're incorrect - I come on here to gloat to other club's fans like those that support Newcastle for example.

I don't give a shit who wins the league, just like I didn't care last year or the year before. The financial inequality is too big, there's a mini-league at the top, then there's the rest. It's sports entertainment.  <Ale> 

Yawn.

We hardly broke the bank in the summer.

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Yawn.

Your team this weekend cost about 3 times more than ours, and probably costs about 3 times more in wages. You think this is true competition? Laughing 
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Yawn.

Your team this weekend cost about 3 times more than ours, and probably costs about 3 times more in wages. You think this is true competition? Laughing 

United's team costs a shit load more than Arsenal and on par or more than us yet we're both miles ahead of them. Explain that one.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Yawn.

United's team costs a shit load more than Arsenal and on par or more than us yet we're both miles ahead of them. Explain that one.

Premier League Fixtures 15/16 March 2014 - Page 5 Flag_of_Scotland
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Yawn.

All 3 teams can afford top players, 2 of them are better coached. Do you really think a clubs ability to compete isn't affected by it's finances?
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

Yawn.

All 3 teams can afford top players, 2 of them are better coached. Do you really think a clubs ability to compete isn't affected by it's finances?

Finances, injuries, luck, manager.

You're shit because your manager is shit and your owner is a joke, not much to do with finances. How did you almost finish 4th then ?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Sherwood just hoyed the ball at Sagna.  scratch  Is he going to get banned? Poyet was pushing a Steward last week aswell and nothing was made of it.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Fey wrote:Not my fault they always have big games when Feyenoord plays at home. Besides...im still supporting a midtable team from a different country..just like you, so if im a plastic so are you. #NLDtears

Given I support Ajax, every game against Feyenoord is an easy one too.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Kimbo wrote:Sherwood just hoyed the ball at Sagna.  scratch  Is he going to get banned? Poyet was pushing a Steward last week aswell and nothing was made of it.
    It's not Sherwood faul that Sagna didn;t have any interest in catching the ball, throw was perfectly fine both times.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:48 pm

Luis wrote:Finances, injuries, luck, manager.

You're shit because your manager is shit and your owner is a joke, not much to do with finances. How did you almost finish 4th then ?

You're utterly deluded about how football works Lewis.  Laughing 
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 pm

stinger wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Sherwood just hoyed the ball at Sagna.  scratch  Is he going to get banned? Poyet was pushing a Steward last week aswell and nothing was made of it.
    It's not Sherwood faul that Sagna didn;t have any interest in catching the ball, throw was perfectly fine both times.

He threw it hard, and it was unprovoked, Pardew was banned for 7 games for reacting to a push.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Kimbo wrote:

How did you almost finish 4th and finish ahead of Chelsea who spend more money than anyone?
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    stinger wrote:

He threw it hard, and it was unprovoked, Pardew was banned for 7 games for reacting to a push.
    It as a normal throw and he was throwing the ball to the opposition player who usually would make a throw in from that flank. You are clearly deluded here, as its always the case when some decision went against Newcastle and you want to prove double standards. Probably Mourinho would have a better case here, as Sherwood left his technical area and stepped into pitch.

Btw, does anyone know who is Bentaleb agent and what is this agent connection to Sherwood? He offers nothing and still played full 90 minutes.

Last edited by stinger on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Fey wrote:Not my fault they always have big games when Feyenoord plays at home. Besides...im still supporting a midtable team from a different country..just like you, so if im a plastic so are you. #NLDtears

Given I support Ajax, every game against Feyenoord is an easy one too.

Ooohh I see what you did there.

Anyway, watched a new DIsney movie and had a fitting song about Spurs in it again!

This is time it's about CL football me thinks.. Magic
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Luis wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

How did you almost finish 4th and finish ahead of Chelsea who spend more money than anyone?

They had a horrible season and we were fortunate, teams do have strange seasons sometimes. Do you think that a club with a wage cap of 60k a week, and that has to make a profit on transfer fees, can build a title winning team? If so when has it ever happened?
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:54 pm

stinger wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:
    stinger wrote:

It as a normal throw and he was passing the ball to the opposition player who usually would make a throw in from that side. You are clearly deluded, as its always the case when some decision went against Newcastle.

Btw, does anyone know who is Bentaleb agent and what is this agent connection to Sherwood? He offers nothing and still played full 90 minutes.

I'm not deluded, even the commentators said it was a hard throw.
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:59 pm

FT 0 - 1. Weird, it's as if we came here for a scoreless draw - Rosicky's goal was a bit flukish within the overall context of the match - and we don't often play like that. Spurs were dominant but most serious threats against us came from ourselves early in 2H when Chesney and defence messed up twice in succession. Well, can't complain about 3 points however.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Can't complain about that performance. Gave them a proper game. The early goal plus the chronic inability to convert chances was the nail in the coffin.

Arsenal defended well.
    The Chosen Glenn
    The Chosen Glenn

Number of posts : 3795
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by The Chosen Glenn Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:02 pm

what sort of fucking name is Per?
    TheCrazy58
    TheCrazy58

Number of posts : 8151
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by TheCrazy58 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:03 pm

It's a Scandinavian version of Peter, apparently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:19 am