Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
stinger
S4P
Puro
Kimbo
Fey
debaser
Luis
11 posters

Premier League 21/22 February

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League 21/22 February - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League 21/22 February

Post by Kimbo Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Luis wrote:Even Pardew wasn't this bad surely.

You're a Liverpool fan, we suffered our biggest home defeat since the 20's to your lot under the mighty Pards. In fact we had 23 defeats by 3 or more goals under him, which is mad for a defensive manager. But ofcourse you can prove anything with statistics, as we were told when the London media were sneering at sackpardew.com. Rolling Eyes

The Chosen Glenn wrote:City could get Carver sacked here. Sky are already talking about Remi Garde

French media thought he was close to becoming manager in January, but it turned out he wanted to wait until summer.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Fey Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:50 pm

De Boer is desperate at ajax now, he might reconsider the newcastle offer. Though there is so little possible in getting that club to a stable subtop team.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:50 pm

debaser wrote:for the love of god. how many kicks in the balls am I supposed to get this season. in the last fucking minute for the five fucking hundredth fucking time against this band of shitty scumbag subhuman c**ts.  could God be any more of a vindinctive motherfucking asshole?

lol!

Christ, I feel for you Debbie. I really do. Even by recent Villa standards this season must be torture. Coming from a Spurs fan too, a club whose.collective nuts are ritually found under God's jack boot.

Still, perhaps Tim will stop talking about his win percentage at Spurs now. He really is a monumental bellend. Yet despite that, a part of me wants to see him succeed at Villa. Yes, succeed. Not suck seed. Just for the bantz. At least he gets his teams trying to attack and entertain, even if by entertain I mean like watching a drunken tramp trying to swing a punch. The punch being swung being the redeeming element. Unlike say Fat Sam, whose idea of panache is sic'ing an ageing Kevin Nolan on the rest of the Premier League.
    Di Caniooooo!

Number of posts : 10829
    Supports : West Ham
    Favourite Player : Paolo Di Canio, Moore, Hurst, Peters
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Woooooooooooooooo
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:26 pm

I'll never understand the fans who were complaining about Allardyce.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:42 pm

Di Caniooooo! wrote:I'll never understand the fans who were complaining about Allardyce.

You don't think the complaining and the prospect of getting the sack again made him change his methods?
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Spurrrrrrs
    Di Caniooooo!

Post by Di Caniooooo! Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Ignore that last comment.
    Luis
    Luis

Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson

Post by Luis Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Fucks sake WHAM.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Knew it would happen #itssoearlyinlarightnow
    Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

Post by Puro Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:22 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

A DIVER IS BORN! Laugh Ale

Imagine the reaction of Fat Sam and the zionist media if the diver had been Lamela, Eriksen or Chadli!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:31 pm

They just showed Fat Sam saying "oh I'm not blaming Kane" lol! lol! lol!

The Fat f**k would've choked himself to death had that been Lamela or any other international. The West Ham players busted their asses to win that game which they deserved and were denied by a CHEATING DIVER!

Not only that, you can see their faces, utterly pissed off, their hard work ruined by a cheat.

Then the Fat Sam doesn't say anything about their hard work but instead said "oh I'm not gonna blame Kane". lol! lol! lol!

That's one quick way to lose a team. "Why would I bust my ass for a manager like him?" The West Ham players will ask themselves now. TFS! <Ale>
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Anyone see Mourinho on Goals On Sunday today? Embarrassing. Lots of poor me's. But he did make a mockery of Ben Shephard which was nice.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:56 pm

Luis wrote:Anyone see Mourinho on Goals On Sunday today? Embarrassing. Lots of poor me's. But he did make a mockery of Ben Shephard which was nice.

I did. Mourinho's speaking the truth, and his team is getting fucked because Mourinho took a shit on the FA's mickey mouse cup. So the vindictive zionists are pulling all stops to make sure Chelsea do not win the EPL title.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 pm

He is fucking right about Wenger though. What a dreamjob does that man have.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

I can't think of anything worse than watching a Mourinho interview, he's the Billy Mitchell of football, a whiny little runt.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Billy Mitchell lol!
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team v @SouthamptonFC: Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Lovren, Henderson, Allen, Markovic, Ibe, Lallana, Coutinho, Sterling

Interesting. Sakho injured and Sturridge rested I guess.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Hell of a strike from Coutinho
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:07 pm

We've been poor but what a goal. Can't see us holding out so we need another goal - Sturridge on ASAP. Markovic been awful, Lovren probably needs to come off as well.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Puro wrote:They just showed Fat Sam saying "oh I'm not blaming Kane" lol! lol! lol!

The Fat f**k would've choked himself to death had that been Lamela or any other international. The West Ham players busted their asses to win that game which they deserved and were denied by a CHEATING DIVER!

Not only that, you can see their faces, utterly pissed off, their hard work ruined by a cheat.

Then the Fat Sam doesn't say anything about their hard work but instead said "oh I'm not gonna blame Kane". lol! lol! lol!

That's one quick way to lose a team. "Why would I bust my ass for a manager like him?" The West Ham players will ask themselves now. TFS! <Ale>

Stopped taking this seriously when you claimed they deserved to win. They came to do a smash and grab, hardly played football, time wasted, sat back and tried to park the bus. Fat Sam did get what his negativity deserved. A bit more ambition and who knows.

Kane is a legend, was hacked to pieces throughout by Reid and Song. Kept going and was blatantly fouled, Song cant expect to make a challenge directly from behind in the box and inevitably clipped his heels.

Still 2 points dropped, but love how Pochettino has instilled a strong, never say die mentality.
    Luis
    Luis

Post by Luis Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:54 pm

RIP West Ham and Southampton.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Yup, Spurs to fall off in the next few weeks and order is restored.

Smile
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 pm

On a weekend when United lost to Swansea and Pelle once again drew blanks, I think you have some problems closer to home to be concerned with Anne lol!

That Wham video is so cringey. Firstly,  why the f**k does he even need to ask permission to board anyway? Secondly, West Ham trying to claim the moral high ground over Chelsea with a staged "banteriffic" video is so devoid of self awareness it's verging on the parody. Thirdly, a few hours after this their fans were caught on video chanting anti semetic drivel as they were going through Stamford Hill. What they are like when not staging their own shoots:

https://twitter.com/RomanGeezer/status/569553900333871104?s=09
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:18 pm

Its called British humour, clearly missed by a yank like yourself. And getting 0-2 down in a derby back to 2-2..well some teams even win such matches. 

Wham is still less racist then Spurs. If Spurs wouldnt identify themselves as jews, which most of them arent, people would stop making jew chants.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Fey wrote:Yup, Spurs to fall off in the next few weeks and order is restored.

Smile

OH FFS! I think I like West Ham.

"I've got foreskin...I've got foreskin...I've got foreskin............. FUCKING jEW! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

No wonder this place is dead. The mongoloids are running the asylum FFS.
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Im sorry Bernd, I was wrong. Spurs are awesome, Poch(King of the North) has a plan, and Spurs are on the brink of succesful decade with multiple title and CL wins making Bill Nichelsons period look like the dark ages.

Everyone in England is a racist except for Spurs fans (whom I have heard are so PC they refuse to wear white shirts from now on, cause racist.) who are all high educated people and their foreign fans are just insightful expats. 

Eriksen in a few years, will kill the debate of who was the best foreigner in the EPL and Kane, well lets just say, finally after years of top secret research, British football finally came with a player that has the PGD qualities and continental swag(minus the fucking diving).

If Carlsberg made forum posts on a football forum....
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Fey wrote:Im sorry Bernd, I was wrong. Spurs are awesome, Poch(King of the North) has a plan, and Spurs are on the brink of succesful decade with multiple title and CL wins making Bill Nichelsons period look like the dark ages.

Everyone in England is a racist except for Spurs fans (whom I have heard are so PC they refuse to wear white shirts from now on, cause racist.) who are all high educated people and their foreign fans are just insightful expats. 

Eriksen in a few years, will kill the debate of who was the best foreigner in the EPL and Kane, well lets just say, finally after years of top secret research, British football finally came with a player that has the PGD qualities and continental swag(minus the fucking diving).

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! <Ale> <Ale> <Ale> <Ale> <Ale>

Everyone has some prejudice and some racism to a degree. The ones who claim they are not, are the biggest racists on the planet, and it has been established it is the Ashkenazi "Jews". TFS! TFS ! TFS! TFS! TFS! <Ale>

You can just see how they treat them Palestinians after they stole their country. TFS! TFS! Many people NEED to re-study the history of the Ashkenazi "Jews", their beliefs, their secrets. Know the enemy of mankind.

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Fey wrote:Im sorry Bernd, I was wrong. Spurs are awesome, Poch(King of the North) has a plan, and Spurs are on the brink of succesful decade with multiple title and CL wins making Bill Nichelsons period look like the dark ages.

Interesting Anne. It's been less than a week ago that I once again reiterated the belief we're at best finishing 5th this year, and Chelsea/West Ham fans did what everyone who isn't an overprivileged white Dutch teletext watching tit knows isn't nearly the same as claiming everyone in England apart from Spurs is a racist. Therefore, you'd be the only one who thought any of the above was actually true.

Yeah, I think you and I both know it's more to do with the fact you said this:

Fey wrote:Wham is still less racist then Spurs. If Spurs wouldnt identify themselves as jews, which most of them arent, people would stop making jew chants.

Ergo, the only logical conclusion one could possibly come to is that you are to internet trolls what Pellé is to high scoring Premier League strikers, or just a bona fide mongoloid Ale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:38 pm