Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
debaser
stinger
Puro
The Pröfessör
The Chosen Glenn
Murray
COTR
christmasborocooper
Deluded F*ck™
Fey
Luis
15 posters

Premier League Fixtures 31st October/ 1st/2nd November

Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Premier League Fixtures 31st October/ 1st/2nd November - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 31st October/ 1st/2nd November

Post by Fey Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:39 pm

HHH 2-0!!! And then he does a hakka!

What a sexy beast!
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Number of posts : 10076

Premier League Fixtures 31st October/ 1st/2nd November - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 31st October/ 1st/2nd November

Post by The Pröfessör Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:25 pm

stinger wrote:I was right claiming McGeady will be a shitty buy, I was right about McCarthy saying he's average at max and we overpaid for him heavily, but I was clearly wrong about Kone.

and Ozil? Razz

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him getting praised on MOTD a moment ago. "Finally!!!" was my reaction. Felt like a witch-hunt when the likes of Murphy were very comfortable informing the general public he had been off form for Arsenal after he'd just been voted our player of the month.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:06 am

"finally" was my reaction when I started to see him perform consistently.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:00 pm

Maybe Ozil is only just starting to get praise because he is only just starting to perform.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:44 pm

Have you two been watching our matches since January?

Some people are only noticing him now because he's got impressive stats and we are joint top in the league.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:05 pm

He has been good this season. I don't know about the 2nd half of last season as I hardly watched Arsenal play. It hasn't been his stats that have impressed me, it has been his performances in general.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Trust me, he was very good in the 2nd half of last season - one of our top 3 performers and we were the form team in the league during that period.

Ozil has actually only been poor in the 2d half of his 1st season since he's been here. He was very impressive in his 1st few months but went into a slump (along with the rest of the team I must say) post Christmas. However if u listened to the English press you would think he's been shit most of the time. It doesn't surprise me though because the press mostly wank off players who are great in highlight reels or play with a lot of "passion". Ozil doesn't dive into tackles or hit 30 yarders, his outstanding qualities are his decision making (almost always spot on), movements and the accuracy of his passing (ridiculously high for a final 3rd player). His main qualities are not obvious to the average journalist or football fan, so it's not a surprise most of them are only starting to notice him now (I suspect mostly because of his stats and our league position)
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:17 pm

Spurs will win by 7 or 8 if they are up for it tonight - Richards has been holding defence together just about and he's suspended. Lescott has been hilariously bad for us so far and Clark has gone back to the player he was the season before last - too weak and mistake prone. Add in Guzan's woeful form and Spurs will have dozens of chances.

Club is in a pretty miserable state. Remi Garde is gonna have to perform miracles.
    christmasborocooper
    christmasborocooper

Number of posts : 39348

Post by christmasborocooper Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:27 pm

I just noticed Ozil more because I started to see him influence games. He wasn't doing that enough as far as I could see.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171

Post by Kimbo Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:28 pm

debaser wrote:Spurs will win by 7 or 8 if they are up for it tonight - Richards has been holding defence together just about and he's suspended. Lescott has been hilariously bad for us so far and Clark has gone back to the player he was the season before last - too weak and mistake prone. Add in Guzan's woeful form and Spurs will have dozens of chances.

Club is in a pretty miserable state. Remi Garde is gonna have to perform miracles.

Remi Garde was interested in coming here, we wanted Steve McClaren and didn't change our mind after he got sacked by Derby. Full retard. ok
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:42 pm

He's an interesting choice - first time in forever we've gone for a manager who doesn't already have Premier League experience. Has reputation as good coach, but it's a tricky situation to come into and I doubt he'll be given much time before knives come out
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:56 pm

He looks like someone who's going to get sacked.
    debaser
    debaser

Post by debaser Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Would be hilarious if we get a draw out of this. Spurs should probably give up football if they cannot hold onto a 2-0 lead against this joke of a Villa team.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Post by Luis Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Arsenal are going to rape Spurs this weekend.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Was thinking the same as Debbie after that early goal that it would be a possible 5 or 6. In the end, Spurs barely bothered to get out of 2nd gear. Risky as at one point after Villa scored I had flashes back to throwing that 2 goal lead against Stoke. Ultimately though the next 4 games (against Anderlecht, Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham) are going to really define our season so I can see why it appeared like they wanted to stroll through this one with as little damage as possible. Fair play Villa though they put up a spirited fight in the end. You can tell they've got some good players but no real cohesion or game plan beyond long range efforts and giving it to Hutton to try and cross into Gestede.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Luis wrote:Arsenal are going to rape Spurs this weekend.

You also predicted we'd lose to Bournemouth.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Who remembers Lulu's predictions from last week, what was it? 9 out of 10 wrong?  lol!

In fact his predictions are nearly always wrong.

Lulu - The prophet.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 am

This Spurs is the most boring side in years, I dont even want them to lose anymore, so bland, yet they are 5th for some reason.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:06 pm

christmasborocooper wrote:I just noticed Ozil more because I started to see him influence games. He wasn't doing that enough as far as I could see.
    ok
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Big up Prof Ale

Ozil is life Magic
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 pm

Luis wrote:Arsenal are going to rape Spurs this weekend.

Based on?
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:09 pm

Fey wrote:This Spurs is the most boring side in years, I dont even want them to lose anymore, so bland, yet they are 5th for some reason.

I respect that. From a paid up Spurs hater this is literally the biggest compliment you could give us right now.

Of course watching us undefeated since opening day and beating City 4-1 or Bournemouth 5-1 after going a goal down would be boring when you already had your "typical Spurs are shit" posts readied to send. 8 more points, 12 more goals, 6 less conceded this season vs same fixtures last season.

Still early days, but having appeared to sort our defence out for a change whilst curbing lavish spending and putting faith in young (youngest team in the league) often homegrown players are the foundations that will clearly devastate those who revel in Spurs' typical Spursiness.
    Could all change over this month though mind. Will be a good litmus test on progress.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:22 pm

Nervous for the NLD on Sunday. We're massively depleted as it is and we'll be shattered from playing Bayern tomorrow night. Will take a 1-0. Ozil free-kick, top bins Very Happy
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Nervous for the NLD on Sunday. We're massively depleted as it is and we'll be shattered from playing Bayern tomorrow night. Will take a 1-0. Ozil free-kick, top bins Very Happy

Long time no see RP. Why haven't you added an umlaut to your handle yet like every other Gööner on the internet??

I'd take a draw at the Death Star, absolutely no doubt. It's pointless comparing us to Arsenal right now as we're on a completely different curve. Years of settled - if somewhat unambitious - management and CL money/prestige is a level of stability we just can't expect to overtake without adopting a very different approach to what we've done in the past. Spurs fans need to stop worrying about what they're doing and focus on our own progress.

This one is for Fey. Almost by sheer coincidence after his 'Spurs are boring' post, this has just been published today, proving Man United are the most boring team in the PL Laughing

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/man-united-most-boring-team-6757686
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:24 am

Isco Benny wrote:
    Romford Pele wrote:Nervous for the NLD on Sunday. We're massively depleted as it is and we'll be shattered from playing Bayern tomorrow night. Will take a 1-0. Ozil free-kick, top bins Very Happy

Long time no see RP. Why haven't you added an umlaut to your handle yet like every other Gööner on the internet??

I'd take a draw at the Death Star, absolutely no doubt. It's pointless comparing us to Arsenal right now as we're on a completely different curve. Years of settled - if somewhat unambitious - management and CL money/prestige is a level of stability we just can't expect to overtake without adopting a very different approach to what we've done in the past. Spurs fans need to stop worrying about what they're doing and focus on our own progress.

This one is for Fey. Almost by sheer coincidence after his 'Spurs are boring' post, this has just been published today, proving Man United are the most boring team in the PL Laughing

Good to see you Isco! I will do when I learn how to do it!

You guys have definitely improved. Pochettino seems to have weeded out all the bad egos. It's a good British core you have. Really impressed with Dele Alli, he's made a seamless jump to PL football. I think you have a good chance of 4th this season though it'd make sense to take the Europa League seriously just in case too. Klopp will get Liverpool firing and Chelsea will improve at some stage. As for us, injuries are already decimating the squad as per. Now I hear Bellerin has gone down too. If we can make it to January still in contention and add another DM, while recovering players, we have a chance. Our first team is as good as anything in this league IMO. We'll see how it pans out.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Romford Pele wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:

You guys have definitely improved. Pochettino seems to have weeded out all the bad egos. It's a good British core you have. Really impressed with Dele Alli, he's made a seamless jump to PL football. I think you have a good chance of 4th this season though it'd make sense to take the Europa League seriously just in case too. Klopp will get Liverpool firing and Chelsea will improve at some stage. As for us, injuries are already decimating the squad as per. Now I hear Bellerin has gone down too. If we can make it to January still in contention and add another DM, while recovering players, we have a chance. Our first team is as good as anything in this league IMO. We'll see how it pans out.

I'm sure the Pröfessör can point you in the right direction Laughing

Absolutely no question we have improved - beyond merely subjective opinion the stats show we have more points, scored more and conceded less than we had done at this stage last season. More importantly is the way it's occurred that is heartening - focus on team ethic and ego less players as you mentioned versus paying lots of money for individuals with big names/reputations as was the case after selling Bale. That said, we are still someway off the level of City and Arsenal absolutely without question, it's a work in progress. Top 4 talk is inevitable but possibly disruptive as by rights you would expect Liverpool to improve exponentially under Klopp and with returning personnel. Chelsea to be fair are in complete disarray hard to see them not repeat that season under AVB/Di Matteo when they finished outside top 4 (6th). This time round just praying they don't do the impossible again and win the CL as that would be beyond absurd and definitely the work of evil Reptilian overlords.

Absolutely agree Arsenals first team is title winning material. Also benefits from being so settled given barely any changes beyond Cech made to it. Ozil is on fire, Sanchez probably the joint best player in the league alongside Silva and Aguero (very little in it). You have to wonder why Arsenals squad always seems to prone to injury though, and why Wenger appears so averse to pre emptively preparing for it. It's been as inevitable as Spurs bottling top 4. With Chelsea a mess and United so average despite the money/talent at their disposal this is Arsenals best chance in years to be involved in the title race. City have got to be focusing on Europe too this year after an unusually strong start there. If Wenger doesn't strengthen in January - cover for Coquelin in particular - then he's fucking cuckoo.

By the way, if Bellerin is out for the derby that is wonderful news. He's been the best Full back in the league this season.
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Post by Romford Pele Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Isco Benny wrote:
    Romford Pele wrote:
    Isco Benny wrote:

I'm sure the Pröfessör can point you in the right direction Laughing

Absolutely no question we have improved - beyond merely subjective opinion the stats show we have more points, scored more and conceded less than we had done at this stage last season. More importantly is the way it's occurred that is heartening - focus on team ethic and ego less players as you mentioned versus paying lots of money for individuals with big names/reputations as was the case after selling Bale. That said, we are still someway off the level of City and Arsenal absolutely without question, it's a work in progress. Top 4 talk is inevitable but possibly disruptive as by rights you would expect Liverpool to improve exponentially under Klopp and with returning personnel. Chelsea to be fair are in complete disarray hard to see them not repeat that season under AVB/Di Matteo when they finished outside top 4 (6th). This time round just praying they don't do the impossible again and win the CL as that would be beyond absurd and definitely the work of evil Reptilian overlords.

Absolutely agree Arsenals first team is title winning material. Also benefits from being so settled given barely any changes beyond Cech made to it. Ozil is on fire, Sanchez probably the joint best player in the league alongside Silva and Aguero (very little in it). You have to wonder why Arsenals squad always seems to prone to injury though, and why Wenger appears so averse to pre emptively preparing for it. It's been as inevitable as Spurs bottling top 4. With Chelsea a mess and United so average despite the money/talent at their disposal this is Arsenals best chance in years to be involved in the title race. City have got to be focusing on Europe too this year after an unusually strong start there. If Wenger doesn't strengthen in January - cover for Coquelin in particular - then he's fucking cuckoo.

By the way, if Bellerin is out for the derby that is wonderful news. He's been the best Full back in the league this season.

Isco, for sure. I wasn't a fan of Dier in midfield, preferred Bentaleb, but he's growing stronger in every game. I originally thought Alli was a #10 when I first watched him but he's doing well in the pivot and seems to possess a good engine to get up and down seamlessly. You could argue that you're missing star quality but a lot of your players are young and if given time to grow and develop could turn into stars themselves. I agree that it'd be hard for Chelsea to get top 4 from here but there's still 27 games to go so I wouldn't be writing them off just yet.

Yeah, having a settled team has really helped us. Cech was the only signing but he's a colossus in goal. Shows us how much we've missed a proper GK all these years. Ozil, Alexis both playing well but you do wonder if they'll burnout as we can't even afford to rest them at the moment due to all the injuries. And then you have the Interlull next week where players always pick up injuries. Our injuries are a joke though. We brought in Germany's physip after the World Cup last year and it was really working well last season but has gone to sh** again now. Who knows really. But yes, this is definitely our best chance in a long time. Can't afford for Coquelin to go down or we're well and truly screwed. The replacements aren't up to par.
    The Pröfessör
    The Pröfessör

Post by The Pröfessör Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:57 pm

Romford Pele wrote:Big up Prof Ale

Ozil is life Magic

Romford Pele cheers cheers cheers

All Gooners have left the forum, I'm the only one left Sad

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Now you know how the worm feels. I am all alone in the La Liga section.  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad :(vv

Forever alone.  Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:15 am