Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Murray
Kimbo
debaser
Fey
Luis
9 posters

Premier League Fixtures 5-7th December 2015

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League Fixtures 5-7th December 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 5-7th December 2015

Post by Kimbo Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 pm

You should be deducted points for losing to Newcastle IMHO. ok Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Premier League Fixtures 5-7th December 2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League Fixtures 5-7th December 2015

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:16 am

Luis wrote:Worst defeat of the season. Everything was wrong. Still think we can win the title. Klopp will learn from this; play your best team. Sturridge and Henderson had to start.

Liverpool fans, keeping expectations realistic since 1990 Laughing Ale
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Kimbo wrote:You should be deducted points for losing to Newcastle IMHO. ok Ale

Well, based on this seasons results: Sunderland > Newcastle > Liverpool > Bournemouth  > Chelsea > West Brom > Arsenal > Man Utd > Spurs = Leicester > Everyone.

Oh and... Wijnaldum! Great pass for Sissoko for the 2nd, witch a cute finish, If that sequence happened between 2 of Fey's pasty skinned blonde midgets he'd be wanking all over it.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:33 pm

If anything it just showed why my anti-black footballers theology is just the right one. It was a fucking counterattack ffs, if it happened with half of the Liverpool team in or around the 16 I would impressed.
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Fey wrote:If anything it just showed why my anti-black footballers theology is just the right one. It was a fucking counterattack ffs, if it happened with half of the Liverpool team in or around the 16 I would impressed.
    Majority of goals these days seem to be a fucking counter attack... or a set piece.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Fey wrote:If anything it just showed why my anti-black footballers theology is just the right one. It was a fucking counterattack ffs, if it happened with half of the Liverpool team in or around the 16 I would impressed.

How's Clasie getting on at Southampton?

I'll answer it for you - not very well.

And yet according to your theory he's well good, and the likes of Wijnaldum and Dier are average.

Basically your theory looks to be a pile of cack so far. There is still time though.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:38 pm

You dont have to answer for me, he is doing well, Motm vs Sunderland!

Also according to my theory, being good/bad in the EPL doesnt mean jack shit!

Wijnaldum looks good with acres of space ahead of him, cause he likes to run with a ball.

Cant do shit against a tight defense, cause other then his average skills his decision ability is even worse. Which makes sense...considering his background.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:58 am