Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Fey
debaser
Isco Benny
Pierre Littbarski
rosenthal
Di Caniooooo!
christmasborocooper
Luis
Kimbo
Murray
14 posters

Premier League 30 April - 2 May

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Premier League 30 April - 2 May - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League 30 April - 2 May

Post by Kimbo Mon May 02, 2016 10:12 pm

debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Probably the dirtiest performance from any team this season here from Spurs. Laughing  Fun though.

How many reds did you tally up? I thought any/all of: Dier (*2 legbreakers), Dembele (eye gouge), Lamela (stamp + generally fightstarting), Vertonghen (general cuntishness), Mason (couple of yellows), Costa (multiple yellows, generally thuggery), Ivanovic (multiple yellows), Mikel (multiple yellows + utter shitness), Fabregas (usual twatishness). Might have missed some.

Would've been a bit silly, but then you see players get sent off for less than most of them. Hard match for the ref to keep control of.

I've no idea but I want someone them to have violent conduct bans before we play them.
    Luis
    Luis

Number of posts : 26262
    Supports : Liverpool
    Favourite Player : Luis Garcia, Danny Agger, Pedro, Pepe Reina, Luis Suarez, Raul Meireles, Juan Mata, Jordan Henderson
    Registration date : 2007-03-28

Premier League 30 April - 2 May - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League 30 April - 2 May

Post by Luis Mon May 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Leciester to win the Champions League anyone?
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Mon May 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Wondering about the odds for Leicester to get relegated next season. Would be a potential sequel to a movie Hollywood will definitely produce now.

It's great to see Ranieri to finally win something. And to do it with Leicester actually is just amazing.

debaser wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:Probably the dirtiest performance from any team this season here from Spurs. Laughing  Fun though.

How many reds did you tally up? I thought any/all of: Dier (*2 legbreakers), Dembele (eye gouge), Lamela (stamp + generally fightstarting), Vertonghen (general cuntishness), Mason (couple of yellows), Costa (multiple yellows, generally thuggery), Ivanovic (multiple yellows), Mikel (multiple yellows + utter shitness), Fabregas (usual twatishness). Might have missed some.

Would've been a bit silly, but then you see players get sent off for less than most of them. Hard match for the ref to keep control of.
    I think Lamela and Dembele are definitely off for next 3 games (so 2+1 next season).

For sure it was the dirtiest performance of any team this season and strong contender for the one in recent history. Looked like Clattenburg had a bet going on "no" on red card in this match.

But on the other side it's always nice to see c**ts like Fabregas and Costa to get a reason to cry to referee.
    debaser
    debaser

Number of posts : 22064
    Supports : Aston Villa and Shrewsbury Town
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by debaser Mon May 02, 2016 10:36 pm

stinger wrote:Looked like Clattenburg had a bet going on "no" on red card in this match.

I understand him not seeing some of the off-the-ball incidents but some of the tackles right in front of him at the end Neutral And he had to be pretty selective in the scuffles to manage not to give anyone a second yellow when the same players were getting involved multiple times
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

To think it all started with Nigel Pearson's son racially abusing a Thai hooker.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha

Post by Isco Benny Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 am

The Battle Of The Bridge. Despite managing to draw from a 2 goal advantage, as a Spurs fan that was oddly one of the most entertaining games I've seen us ever play. So often we have gone there and let those Chelsea c**ts walk all over us. For weeks their manager, youth coach, players and fans have been talking up this game goading Spurs. This time we went there and literally took no shit, kicked them all over the park. Was it possibly naive? Yes. But genuinely feels like a line now drawn in the sand. We aren't coming to the Bridge to roll over anymore. It took a genuinely world class performance from Hazard second half to claw their way back.

Congrats Leicester. What a great season it's been and still isn't over. Breathless and fucking bonkers.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue May 03, 2016 1:55 am

Team of Lee Clattermoles tbh IMO. I'm glad our flowers are playing you on the last day of the season and will have the summer off to recover. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Tue May 03, 2016 2:20 am

Laughing hey but the goals weren't bad. Dier's tackle on Hazard was particularly delicious. I'm sorry but anyone who doesn't enjoy Costa and a Chelsea side who have mastered the dark arts under Mourinho many moons ago getting some rough house treatment is dead inside.

Wouldn't expect Newcastle to receive that level of clearly over the line intensity as Newcastle isn't a nasty spiteful local based team like Chelsea.

As a young side I would expect this Spurs squad to learn and mature from a game like this and hone it better into next season. After years of being too soft it bodes well. Going to re watch Lamela standing on Fabregas' hand and Cesc rolling around on the floor like a tart before jumping up and going mental at the referee. How I chuckled
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue May 03, 2016 3:01 am

Normally I'd be ashamed at how we conducted ourselves, but it's Chelsea, who are football's Michael Carroll. My favourite moments was that bitch Fabregas screaming about his hand.

f**k 'em. Congrats Leicester though, you have to be megacunts to win this league (Chelsea, Mourinho, Fergie, Terry, Keane, Rooney, Vieira, Costa, Huth, Vardy), so we're just following suit.

Spurs aren't soft shandy drinker anymore, spread the word.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue May 03, 2016 3:53 am

It's funny how it works - Chelsea spent weeks talking up how they were going to ruin Spurs' title chances, Hiddink questioning Spurs' backbone for a fight, and then *shock horror* when the game is dirty, everyone is crying outrage at what they're seeing.

You can't have one club banging the drum about how important this game was to their otherwise irrelevant season, eagerly playing up the rivalry and not expect a reaction from the other team. Was it over the top - yes, but no more over the top than the ridiculous tidal wave of ill will Chelsea have showed on top of everyone else willing Leicester to win the title. As if this Spurs team wasn't going to go down swinging. It was glorious to see them want it so badly, sets it up nicely for a charge next season.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue May 03, 2016 3:59 am

Isco Benny wrote:It's funny how it works - Chelsea spent weeks talking up how they were going to ruin Spurs' title chances, Hiddink questioning Spurs' backbone for a fight, and then *shock horror* when the game is dirty, everyone is crying outrage at what they're seeing.

You can't have one club banging the drum about how important this game was to their otherwise irrelevant season, eagerly playing up the rivalry and not expect a reaction from the other team. Was it over the top - yes, but no more over the top than the ridiculous tidal wave of ill will Chelsea have showed on top of everyone else willing Leicester to win the title. As if this Spurs team wasn't going to go down swinging. It was glorious to see them want it so badly, sets it up nicely for a charge next season.

Don't start none, won't be none Ale
    stinger

Number of posts : 6477
    Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by stinger Tue May 03, 2016 7:25 am

Kimbo wrote:To think it all started with Nigel Pearson's son racially abusing a Thai hooker.
    ok
    Antarion
    Antarion

Number of posts : 3382
    Supports : Germany, Bayern
    Favourite Player : Müller, Neuer and Schürrle
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Antarion Tue May 03, 2016 8:44 am

Now think of how football could look like if this insane Money would be gone. If every saison half of the teams could win a league...
    The upset/enjoyment wouldn't be THAT big as with Leicester now, but still more exciting than the usual things. Bundesliga is pretty boring too, even for a Bayern fan.

Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue May 03, 2016 12:53 pm

Chelsea and Spurs could be the new Man U and Arsenal, I can see Conte getting hit by some stray pizza next season.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Tue May 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Kimbo wrote:Chelsea and Spurs could be the new Man U and Arsenal, I can see Conte getting hit by some stray pizza next season.
    Biggrin

Congrats to Leicester

It is unfortunate that they have been on top for so long because we have become accustomed to something that is really far-fetched.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue May 03, 2016 3:02 pm

More financial fair play bullshit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36189779

So Bournemouth break the rules to become a premier league club and are fined £7.6m, what's the fucking point of the rules if breaking them can pay off so well? Deduct 10 points or something.
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue May 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Premier League 30 April - 2 May - Page 2 RhZe301

Premier League 30 April - 2 May - Page 2 UgoIogX

Even Vardy knows to respect the CoL!! 

cheers cheers cheers
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Harry Kane see's himself as the Alpha male Lion? His teammates are the females? Neutral
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu May 05, 2016 9:25 am

It's karmic justice that Lamela and Dier are getting off Scot free for the Fabregas incidents. Cannot wait for us to get that weasel at the lane next term.

Costa was actually pretty low down the list of Chelsea c**ts on Monday, you can easily make the case that Terry (elbow on Vertonghen), Ivanovic ( 2 nasty fouls on Rose and Eriksen) Fabregas (kick out at Dembele and unsportsmanlike throughout) and Mikel (raising his hands in every meleè and digging Dembele in the back early on) could all have gone.

Yet it's all our fault. Bullies cry loudest when struck.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 05, 2016 12:26 pm

If Lamela and Dier are allowed to get away with trying to cripple their opponents it's us that suffers, not Chelsea. It's corrupt as f**k how the FA picks and chooses who to punish.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu May 05, 2016 12:31 pm

Well apparently Dembele was the only one who did something bad...

Someone needs to end Mikel as well, hung around for a decade like a bad smell, Chelsea can't be shocked that they are in 9th whilst he's still starting for them. #StealingALiving
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Kimbo wrote:If Lamela and Dier are allowed to get away with trying to cripple their opponents it's us that suffers, not Chelsea. It's corrupt as f**k how the FA picks and chooses who to punish.

Lamela walked over Fabregas' finger (who knew exactly what he was doing leaving his hand out). Hardly attempt to cripple someone.

Dier though Laughing. What a man. Already a hashtag szeszszny to Spurs fans before this.

Dembele was a silly boy, but FA are rarely consistent. Torres doing same thing to Vertonghen couple years back ended with no ban so none of it is a surprise

Premier League 30 April - 2 May - Page 2 Fernando-torres_2696781b
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 05, 2016 2:39 pm

He intentionally walked on his hand. Laughing Spurs fans are all over the place, on the one hand they're trying to portray it as their team standing up for themselves, as opposed to losing their heads, and on the other they're pretending a lot of it didn't happen. Saying Fabregas tried to get his hand walked on is like the old joke that Neil Lennon headbutted Alan Shearer's foot. I'm expecting to be told Dembele was just trying to wipe a tear away from Costa's eye.
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Thu May 05, 2016 3:09 pm

It did happen, we were standing up for ourselves in the face of Chelsea's usual nonsense, and yes we lost our cool and went over the top. yet I have no remorse about it, I only wish that was the 1st half of a 2 legged tie. They've replaced Arsenal as the 1st games I'll look for next season.

I don't think you understand what happened Kimbo - Chelsea essentially challenged us to a scrap and started crying once they found out how hard we hit back. Lamela should have stamped rather than walked on Fabregas' hand.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Thu May 05, 2016 3:27 pm

All I understand is that players that should be banned, aren't, and we're the only ones that that impacts. The FA's decision makes no logical sense.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Kimbo wrote:He intentionally walked on his hand. Laughing   Spurs fans are all over the place, on the one hand they're trying to portray it as their team standing up for themselves, as opposed to losing their heads, and on the other they're pretending a lot of it didn't happen. Saying Fabregas tried to get his hand walked on is like the old joke that Neil Lennon headbutted Alan Shearer's foot. I'm expecting to be told Dembele was just trying to wipe a tear away from Costa's eye.

Yeah I think you've misunderstood what I said. I never said Lamela didn't purposefully walk on his hand. He did. The point is it was petulant as opposed to violent, unless you honestly believe walking on someone's hand is really going to cripple them. In which case you'd be the softest Geordie I've ever had the pleasure meeting.

I'm not denying any of it happened. I just find it funny how Dembele 'EYE GOUGED' Costa apparently, and Lamela 'STAMPED' on Fabregas, when one was a cheek scratch and the other was him walking over the hand. Both petulant, neither life threatening assaults. Football fans - encouraged of course by the media - love mobilizing from apathy to outrage.
    Super Progress
    Super Progress

Number of posts : 15429
    Supports : Real Madrid + Mierda inchada en un palo
    Favourite Player : Laudrup,Cassano,Totti, Zidane,Marcelo, Pepe!,Guti, PROGRESS

Post by Super Progress Fri May 06, 2016 11:04 am

I know a Newcastle fan as well and he is rightfully livid about it. Really thought there would be punishments handed out everywhere considering the publicity. They deserve the bans. But I can see why Spurs fans wouldn't shed too many tears when they have often rolled over in the past.

What will Tottenham do next season transfer wise? I can't see them changing the starting XI.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Fri May 06, 2016 3:00 pm

Speaking of Newcastle - Big Fat Sam has come out with this load of bollocks this week.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/sunderland-vs-chelsea-sam-allardyce-warns-black-cats-not-to-lose-plot-like-tottenham-a3241751.html

If he's now expecting favours from Spurs he's got another thing coming. Can't speak of the players or manager but hearing plenty of Spurs fans saying now if we beat Southampton on Sunday and secure 2nd above Arsenal we should throw the final game against Newcastle if it means Sunderland and Fat Sam get relegated. Both for sticking his fat oar in, also for our prodigal son Andros.

I'd be happy with that scenario and love it if players came out and said how they'd prefer Newcastle to stay up over Sunderland, given the amount of coverage that was given to Chelsea players saying they would prefer Leicester to win the title over us (and thus inferring which of the two remaining games they would try hardest for). See what fat Sam would have to say then the silly c**t.

Leicester winning the title has embarrassed Allardyce and Pulis more than any other in my opinion as it shows that there is no excuse to rely on the most negative, eye bleedingly horrible football for the sake of survival anymore. Send him down lads says I.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Fri May 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Sam has lost it, he made these comments this week as well.

‘You get the foreign coaches coming in, “Woah, I’m a foreign coach, I’ll do two sessions a day”.

‘And then three or four months later, he’s got 14 injuries, and I go, “Wow, carry on”.

‘Man United, Louis van Gaal - “Woah, two sessions a day, we’ll get them fit”. Ha ha, 14 injuries, ha ha ha. ‘He (Benitez) will probably get more injuries later on. And that’s what happens with them. You do two sessions a day here, for 10 months, and they will all get injured.

‘It is proven. It has happened time and time and time again. And everyone goes, “Ooh, wonderful”.’

He's everything that's wrong with British football.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Fri May 06, 2016 3:58 pm

He really is a dinosaur. I would love Spurs to relegate him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:29 am