Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

SUPERLIGA MESS

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

SUPERLIGA MESS Empty SUPERLIGA MESS

Post by Puro Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:30 pm

Lowly Beira Mar dared scored one goal on visiting Benfica. Then immediately after the goal it began to rain yellow cards on Beira Mar's players. lol!

Benfica tied the match, but Beira Mar fight back and score what appeared to be the winning goal very late in the game. In stoppage time, the ref gifts a penalty to Benfica out of nowhere in the last play of the match. Benfica "tied" the match with that "goal". Fucking ref! lol! <Ale>
    doninha

SUPERLIGA MESS Empty Re: SUPERLIGA MESS

Post by doninha Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:33 pm

your words, not mine Puro!!!

The ref compensated for 80 minutes the 3 wrong off sides of Benfica players...
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:40 pm

doninha wrote:your words, not mine Puro!!!

The ref compensated for 80 minutes the 3 wrong off sides of Benfica players...

Beira Mar had this game in the bag. I feel for them Beira Mar players. Fucking refs! lol! <Ale>
    doninha

Post by doninha Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:44 pm

Feel sorry for me! I bet 100 EUR at 1.20 in minute 85' in Beira-Mar victory!!!
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:48 pm

doninha wrote:Feel sorry for me! I bet 100 EUR at 1.20 in minute 85' in Beira-Mar victory!!!

Oh man! I thought something was up when Beira Mar scored the first goal, and then the yellow cards began to rain on them for the slightest of contacts on Benfica players. Then the gifted PK at the very end. Will Beira Mar protest this shite? <Ale>
    doninha

Post by doninha Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:49 pm

no, thats usual in Portugal.
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:58 pm

doninha wrote:no, thats usual in Portugal.

lol! lol!

The same shite happens all the time in Perú too. Especially games involving Alianza Lima (my team) or Universitario. Perú's two most popular teams. When they're in danger of losing a match, the field is tilted, the other team sees a rain of yellow cards on their players, the refs call everything close the box a foul for them so that Alianza or U can score via free kicks. Biggrin <Ale>
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:35 am

Puro wrote:

lol! lol!

The same shite happens all the time in Perú too. Especially games involving Alianza Lima (my team) or Universitario. Perú's two most popular teams. When they're in danger of losing a match, the field is tilted, the other team sees a rain of yellow cards on their players, the refs call everything close the box a foul for them so that Alianza or U can score via free kicks. Biggrin <Ale>

Now, THAT i'd like to see lol!
    Puro
    Puro

Post by Puro Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:27 am

kas wrote:
    Puro wrote:

lol! lol!

Now, THAT i'd like to see lol!

lol! I'm not joking. The refs start calling everything for the bigger team in trouble, so much that it's just one way traffic. Not as bad as Real Madrid getting the calls or Juventus in recent years, but you get the idea. Biggrin <Ale>
    Knoblauch

Number of posts : 592
    Supports : Sport Lisboa e Benfica
    Favourite Player : Lazer Markovic
    Registration date : 2007-03-01

Post by Knoblauch Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:49 am

One small oversight in this rant. It was a penalty.
    doninha

Post by doninha Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:24 pm

not again.... like the offside against Porto? 6 million people swearing it was a penalty? Apart from Benfica fans, tell me ONE person who said it was a penalty.................

he dived, end of story. But it was a great dive, I was also swearing it was a penalty.
    Knoblauch

Number of posts : 592
    Supports : Sport Lisboa e Benfica
    Favourite Player : Lazer Markovic
    Registration date : 2007-03-01

Post by Knoblauch Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:42 pm

doninha wrote:not again.... like the offside against Porto? 6 million people swearing it was a penalty? Apart from Benfica fans, tell me ONE person who said it was a penalty.................

he dived, end of story. But it was a great dive, I was also swearing it was a penalty.

My wife. (She's a Sportinguista)
    doninha

Post by doninha Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:38 pm

and she knows what happens to Benfiquista's wifes when Benfica loose...

I understand her....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:15 pm