Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
Six
L r dd
Khadrim
debaser
stinger
Romford Pele
Ä
DeLux
EMP
Overmars
Yef
Pierre Littbarski
fcb
Fade out
Rosicky
hammer_jake
L.r.d
TITO
Murray
lrdsucksgoats
Cesc Soler
Black Magic
AsianBoy
S4P
Axeslammer
Machiavel
Batman
shazlx
Chocolate Thunder
Hlebagone
Arnaud loves Catherine
Luis
bluenine
Sheffield gunner
Allez les rouges
DS
blutgraetsche
Di Caniooooo!
Liverpool 0 - 1 Man U
SuperMario
Fey
COTR
robert
Ricardo Jol
Roger Hunt
The Pröfessör
110%
Football Genius
The Vermonster
poiuy1
Kimbo
Brian2468
The-Frank-Tavern
Isco Benny
Kroos
Glenarch of the Glen
Parks lives
Deluded F*ck™
The Easter Bunny
Hardrada
christmasborocooper
TM
Zack
TheCrazy58
Deano
Tweesus
theflyingfrenchman
71 posters

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 12 Empty Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Axeslammer wrote:When will they sack Ramos, after the next match ?

Axe,

on behalf of the nation of England, I would like to apologise for Steve Mclaren and his faux Dutch accent.

How that man has got anywhere near a club in a country like Holland who produce so many top coaches is chris kamara unbelievable.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 12 Empty Re: The let's laugh at Tottenham thread.

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Hip Hip Heurelho™️ wrote:Whatever Kimmy. You're just lucky because Kevin Nolan is a bit $h!t.

Here's to Owen's new £120k p/w contact, only for him to break down days later, only being fit for England selection. Ale

Owen has signed a new contract? confused

You're just unlucky that your squad is full of wasters, like Andy Lennon. <Ale>
    Deluded F*ck™
    Deluded F*ck™

Number of posts : 21765
    Supports : The Lilywhites from N17
    Favourite Player : The Hurrikane - he's on of our own!
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Deluded F*ck™ Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Hip Hip Heurelho™️ wrote:Whatever Kimmy. You're just lucky because Kevin Nolan is a bit $h!t.

Here's to Owen's new £120k p/w contact, only for him to break down days later, only being fit for England selection. Ale

I'm sure Owen will get a new contract after his goal at the weekend.

As for point 2, Joey "Cell Block" Barton Question
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:03 pm

Otto's Olympic Dream wrote:

Axe,

on behalf of the nation of England, I would like to apologise for Steve Mclaren and his faux Dutch accent.

How that man has got anywhere near a club in a country like Holland who produce so many top coaches is chris kamara unbelievable.

I don't care about that.

I do still think you've majorly shafted Jol and I'm curious if Ramos (who's done f@ck all for Spurs so far, unlike Jol) will be getting the same treatment Ale
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Hip Hip Heurelho™️ wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

I'm sure Owen will get a new contract after his goal at the weekend.

As for point 2, Joey "Cell Block" Barton Question

Oooh!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2008-2009/league-tables/

1 Chelsea 2 2 0 0 5 0 5 6
    2 Liverpool 2 2 0 0 3 1 2 6
    3 Blackburn Rovers 2 1 1 0 4 3 1 4
    4 Hull City 2 1 1 0 3 2 1 4
    5 Newcastle United 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4
    5 Manchester United 2 1 1 0 2 1 1 4
    7 Aston Villa 2 1 0 1 6 5 1 3
    8 Manchester City 2 1 0 1 5 4 1 3
    9 Bolton Wanderers 2 1 0 1 3 2 1 3
    10 Everton 2 1 0 1 4 4 0 3
    11 Middlesbrough 2 1 0 1 3 3 0 3
    12 Sunderland 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
    12 Fulham 2 1 0 1 2 2 0 3
    14 Arsenal 2 1 0 1 1 1 0 3
    15 Stoke City 2 1 0 1 4 5 -1 3
    16 West Ham 2 1 0 1 2 4 -2 3
    17 Tottenham Hotspur 2 0 0 2 2 4 -2 0
    18 West Bromwich 2 0 0 2 1 3 -2 0
    18 Wigan Athletic 2 0 0 2 1 3 -2 0
    20 Portsmouth 2 0 0 2 0 5 -5 0

Chins. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:07 pm

The nerve of Owen -

If I were off sick 2/3's of the year at work, I'd expect to get fired, not be given a payrise, or indeed anywhere near £120 k a week.

If he were here right now I'd give him a slap right between his eyes.

Roger - all I can say is that you're extremely lucky to have the genius that is Torress and Gerrard to pull you out of the sh*t time and time again. Therien lies the reason you'll never win the Premiership, at least not this season - you'll be back to underachieving as soon as one or both of those two get injured or go off the boil.

chins Ale
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Number of posts : 10115

Post by Roger Hunt Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:10 pm

Otto's Olympic Dream wrote: Roger - all I can say is that you're extremely lucky to have the genius that is Torress and Gerrard to pull you out of the sh*t time and time again. Therien lies the reason you'll never win the Premiership, at least not this season - you'll be back to underachieving as soon as one or both of those two get injured or go off the boil.

No argument from me - which is why we need to sign more top-level players, not average ones like Riera or Downing.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:11 pm

The nerve of Owen -

If I were off sick 2/3's of the year at work, I'd expect to get fired, not be given a payrise, or indeed anywhere near £120 k a week.

Roger - all I can say is that you're extremely lucky to have the genius that is Torress and Gerrard to pull you out of the sh*t time and time again. Therien lies the reason you'll never win the Premiership, at least not this season - you'll be back to underachieving as soon as one or both of those two get injured or go off the boil.

chins Ale
    Who says he's getting a payrise? Everything i've read, bar 1 article in the Sun, has said the opposite. If he was getting a payrise surely it would be sorted by now? scratch
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Axeslammer wrote:

Axe,

I don't care about that.

I do still think you've majorly shafted Jol and I'm curious if Ramos (who's done f@ck all for Spurs so far, unlike Jol) will be getting the same treatment Ale

I was always in the pro- Jol camp, as were the majority of the Spurs fans. It was Commoli and Levy who plotted against the Jol father.

Ramos did guide us to the Carling Cup old bean, and steadied the ship when we were stumbling around the bottom of the table when Jol left.

It's very early doors, the Berbatov situation isn't helping things at all, plus there was nothing Ramos could do to stop Keane realising his dream and moving to Liverpool after so many years for us,

I have faith in the magic Juande, but just like Jol he needs time and not knee jerk reactions.

Upfront we are in the scchhhhit as Mclaren would now say, but that isn't Ramos' fault- nothing he can do when both first choice strikers decide to leave at the same time,

but if Ramos cant mould something out of this midfield and defence (which are both top quality),

then the fella needs shooting and another Dutchman coming in. Just not Schteve Mclaren.

Chins Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:17 pm

Kimbo wrote:

The nerve of Owen -

chins Ale
    Who says he's getting a payrise? Everything i've read, bar 1 article in the Sun, has said the opposite. If he was getting a payrise surely it would be sorted by now? scratch

According to the mysterious LA-NY connection, Owen is pushing for a payrise, or for hjis £120 to be matched there or thereabouts, and won't accept a pay cut.

If I were a Geordie I'd hunt him doon do bigg market in da morn, and smack him roond da heed
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:21 pm

If we MATCH 120k then he's already got a payrise.
    110%

Number of posts : 8978

Post by 110% Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:22 pm

Kimbo wrote:

The nerve of Owen -

chins Ale

According to the mysterious LA-NY connection, Owen is pushing for a payrise, or for hjis £120 to be matched there or thereabouts, and won't accept a pay cut.

If I were a Geordie I'd hunt him doon do bigg market in da morn, and smack him roond da heed

he'll be the one of the few not wearing a newcastle shirt I guess
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Kimbo wrote:If we MATCH 120k then he's already got a payrise.

well whatever he's on currently - 100k, 120k, something ultimately ludicrous for a crocked little c*nt chop
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:27 pm

well whatever he's on currently - 100k, 120k, something ultimately ludicrous for a crocked little c*nt chop

I wonder if he'll accept 95k like Darren Bent. Erm
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Cant we just go back to the topic...and lets laugh at Tottenham!!!

Laugh
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:32 pm

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 12 Modircfailow0
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 pm

Kimbo wrote:

Money well spent. We beat Feyenoord and won the Feyenoord Cup.

Along with the Carling Cup, our silverware trophy cabinet is almost bursting at the seams.

Apparently Rip Van Winkle was only ever going for an afternoon nap and asked someone to wake him up the next time Newcastle won a trophy.

I've heard further rumours that when America invaded Iraq they made a deal with the Iraqis to remove their troops after Newcastle next win silverware. The prediction being that there is about 200 years worth of oil left at least
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:39 pm

Kimbo wrote:

Along with the Carling Cup, our silverware trophy cabinet is almost bursting at the seams.

Apparently Rip Van Winkle was only ever going for an afternoon nap and asked someone to wake him up the next time Newcastle won a trophy.

I've heard further rumours that when American invaded Iraq they made a deal with the Iraqis to remove their troops after Newcastle next win any silverware. The prediction being that there is about 200 years worth of oil left at least

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 12 Funny-pictures-about-to-fail
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Kimbo wrote:

I've heard further rumours that when America invaded Iraq they made a deal with the Iraqis to remove their troops after Newcastle next win silverware. The prediction being that there is about 200 years worth of oil left at least

In 200 years we will all be wiped out, and you fuckers still won't have qualified for the CL. <Ale>
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:46 pm

Fey wrote:
    Kimbo wrote:

I've heard further rumours that when American invaded Iraq they made a deal with the Iraqis to remove their troops after Newcastle next win any silverware. The prediction being that there is about 200 years worth of oil left at least

The let's laugh at Tottenham thread. - Page 12 Funny-pictures-about-to-fail

Directly/indirectly = same $h!t.

We came, saw and conquered.

and despite being a friendly tournament, just knowing how much you hate us,

well the joy was unbridled.

We should share a beer sometime . Chins Ale
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:47 pm

I remember when we beat Feyenoord in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, what a great night that was. Eh 0trick? <Ale>
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm

So Kimbo, will Toon be pipping Spuds to that treasured 11th spot, or will you have to make do with 12th again this year?
    Fey
    Fey

Post by Fey Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm

We dont hate you, at least not me personally, I even prefer Spurs above Arsenal..at least these days.

But you Spurs fans can be dicks though. Poor Jolfather..who is winning the hearts in Germany now as we speak!

Ale
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Roger Hunt wrote:So Kimbo, will Toon be pipping Spuds to that treasured 11th spot, or will you have to make do with 12th again this year?

I don't know, will you be slipping even further into senility?
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Fey wrote:We dont hate you, at least not me personally, I even prefer Spurs above Arsenal..at least these days.

But you Spurs fans can be dicks though. Poor Jolfather..who is winning the hearts in Germany now as we speak!

Ale

Spurs hierarchy got rid of Jol. The fans loved him and still do.

Hamburg are my team in Germany since the Jolfather took over. He's a legend at the lane for the work he did after Santini Ale

Well, you got me there Kimmy, right between the chops. Will ITV be broadcasting any of Newcastle's European games this season by the way?

Roger- noboy is denying we were toss in the league last season. It was all about the Cup competitions by the time Jol left and we were languishing in the mire.

Besides, all teams are only as good or bad as their ambitions:

ours has been to break the top 4 after finishing 5th twice.

Yours has been to win the Premiership after 14 (or is it more?) years and counting.

Newcastle's has been to finally win a cup since Elvis had a coronary on the bog.

Who will get their first? Without Otto here to provide his nostradamic predictions, it's anyone's guess

chins Ale
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Kimbo wrote:
    Roger Hunt wrote:So Kimbo, will Toon be pipping Spuds to that treasured 11th spot, or will you have to make do with 12th again this year?

I don't know, will you be slipping even further into senility?

Undoubtedly. At my age, it's amazing I can remember when Newcastle last won a trophy.

Oh no, wait a minute....
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Post by Kimbo Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:07 pm

I would rather never win a trophy and die alone with leprosy in a crevasse in patagonia, than gloat about winning the milk cup. <Ale>
    Roger Hunt
    Roger Hunt

Post by Roger Hunt Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Otto's Olympic Dream wrote: Besides, all teams are only as good or bad as their ambitions:

Yours has been to win the Premiership after 14 (or is it more?) years and counting.

Nice spin... When was the last time you finished in the top 4 exactly? scratch

Never mind, you can console yourself with the League Cup, we'll just have to make do with a European Cup, 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, and having been in the Champions League every year since 2002.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Kimbo wrote:I would rather never win a trophy and die alone with leprosy in a crevasse in patagonia, than gloat about winning the milk cup. <Ale>

You do of course know that is a complete lie.

The milk cup guarantees European football.

Besides, there is something strange about a Newcastle fan turning his nose up at winning silverware- any silverware, considering how long its been.

Think about it - There are only 3 cups on offer to teams like Newcastle- the FA cup, league and milk cup.

History suggests the milk cup would be the most likely place to start.

then you can have a crack at 4

Logic Kimmy, logic. Think about it Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Post by Isco Benny Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Roger Hunt wrote:
    Otto's Olympic Dream wrote: Besides, all teams are only as good or bad as their ambitions:

Nice spin... When was the last time you finished in the top 4 exactly? scratch

Never mind, you can console yourself with the League Cup, we'll just have to make do with a European Cup, 2 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, and having been in the Champions League every year since 2002.

Champions league = poor man's Carling Cup. don't deny it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am