Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT

Puro
    Puro

Number of posts : 10679
    Registration date : 2006-09-12

JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT Empty JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT

Post by Puro Thu May 17, 2007 4:17 am

or at least they should be next for child negligence/endangerment. Man! do I feel sorry for that little girl.

Anyway, what's up with Barton and his perils with the Law? Is he in big trouble? <Ale>
    Jago
    Jago

Number of posts : 179
    Supports : Aston Villa
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT Empty Re: JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT

Post by Jago Thu May 17, 2007 7:46 am

Unfortunately Joey Barton is one of those types that gives the rest of us English a bad name!

He's had too many chances now I think - he's been given a lot of help but it's not working.
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT Empty Re: JOEY BARTON ARRESTED, THEM TWO DRUNKS ARE NEXT

Post by Isco Benny Thu May 17, 2007 12:41 pm

Puro wrote:or at least they should be next for child negligence/endangerment. Man! do I feel sorry for that little girl.

Anyway, what's up with Barton and his perils with the Law? Is he in big trouble? <Ale>

Am I right in thinking you're saying Madeleine's parents should be locked up?
    Jago
    Jago

Number of posts : 179
    Supports : Aston Villa
    Registration date : 2007-03-24

Post by Jago Thu May 17, 2007 6:09 pm

Why? I don't know the background of that story... I take it they were drunk when she went missing?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:01 pm