Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Who will win the Pichichi this time around

The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Who will win the Pichichi this time around Empty Who will win the Pichichi this time around

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:28 am

Eto´o
    Villa
    Torres
    The Horse
    Ronaldo
    or somebody else
    Oleguerisntthatbad

Number of posts : 7180
    Registration date : 2006-08-10

Who will win the Pichichi this time around Empty Re: Who will win the Pichichi this time around

Post by Oleguerisntthatbad Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:41 am

Eto'o... of course Wink with Villa a close second
    NCFC
    NCFC

Number of posts : 3485
    Supports : Cádiz C.F y Norwich City F.C

Who will win the Pichichi this time around Empty Re: Who will win the Pichichi this time around

Post by NCFC Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:44 am

Its impossible to look past Samuel!

I think Villa should do alright though. My outside tip is Meyong at Levante and Nihat at Villareal. Ruud will not do as good as most people think IMO.
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Parks lives Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:50 am

Etto.

I think it all depends on how they set up the team at Madrid on whether Ruud could match him. He'll probably have penalties as well don't forget. Ronaldinhio takes them for Barca. However if Ruud is rotated alot he'll be lucky to get 15.
    The-Frank-Tavern
    The-Frank-Tavern

Number of posts : 8505
    Supports : Atlético de Madrid

Post by The-Frank-Tavern Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:56 am

re nihat i think forlan will out score him but i´m less confident than most on how villarreal will fair.

RVN and Ronaldo if both are used are less likely to get 20+ goals which is what it´ll probably take to win it.

Torres well if we play vvv well he may score quite a few,

BUT its difficult to see past Eto´o cos even if by some miracle they don´t win the league they´ll still score a lot of goals and he´ll get a decent percentage of them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:43 am