Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Since 1888
Ä
6 posters

Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans

Ä
    Ä

Number of posts : 11028
    Registration date : 2006-09-04

Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans Empty Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans

Post by Ä Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:57 pm

are the best

Dede, the Dortumund Brazilian, is now a German passport holder

"I love this country. Now I have all the rights of a German citizen"

<Ale>

apparently, when Schalke play Dortmund in four weeks (Germany's biggest derby), the Schalke president will join the hard-core fan section to shout for his and Schalke's life

Biggrin

Asamoah, the Schalke striker, announced before the last (title deciding) derby he would take the Trophy and WALK BACK to Gelsenkirchen

THOUSANDS of fans wanted to join him, for a gigantic FAN WALK alongside (amongst other places) the Autobahn lol!

with beer and sausages handed out everywhere

cheers

unfortunately, Schalke lost and it never happened

Dortmund fans then chartered a plane that flew over Gelsenkirchen with the message : " No Title Trophy for a life-time"

which riles the Schalke support to this day

Biggrin

then Dede indicates that Dortmund could be title contenders: " As a team we are working better than for ages"

( a slight dig at the Dutchie Marwijk, maybe Wink )

"Doll is doing excellent training"

about Bayern: " Ze Roberto and Klose are more important than Toni and Ribery " Biggrin

" as a player you really see how good Klose is; the best striker in the Bundesliga now"

take THAT , you ungrateful Bremer and Bavarian Makaay fans

cheers

http://europeanboard.ephpbb.com/post.forum?mode=newtopic&f=4

meanwhile, Toni says

" Klose and I are the best striker-partnership in Europe"

hear, hear

+

"Klose is incredibly good; rarely have I seen a striker as selfless as Miro "

indeed, the KING OF ASSISTS

who will make Toni look very good

<Ale>

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Number of posts : 5171
    Supports : Sparta Rotterdam
    Favourite Player : Sepp de Roover
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans Empty Re: Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans

Post by Since 1888 Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:05 pm

Now Makaay left, yes maybe Klose comes close now.

And if Dede loves Germany that much, why did he want to leave to AS Roma?
    Ä
    Ä

Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans Empty Re: Dede becomes German; Toni raves about Klose +Bundesliga fans

Post by Ä Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:15 pm

Since 1888 wrote: Now Makaay left, yes maybe Klose comes close now.

nobody cares about Makaay anymore

the Dutch bully is long-forgotten

or , in the words of Hoeness, " fans loved him , but you have to face the facts; in away games he just wasn't scoring nearly enough goals; we had to react"

Biggrin

no doubt, in the Eredivisie he will score 40 goals a season though Razz

Dede would have earned A LOT MORE at Roma

and who would not want to play in such a beautiful city

read the interview though, he says he is also really happy to stay; effectively calls Germany HIS HOME now

Dede is a TOP BLOKE; excellent character; has helped all the other Brazilians to integrate at Dortmund

good to see him stay
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Post by Since 1888 Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm

otto hat Euch alle lieb wrote:
    Since 1888 wrote: Now Makaay left, yes maybe Klose comes close now.

nobody cares about Makaay anymore

the Dutch bully is long-forgotten

or , in the words of Hoeness, " fans loved him , but you have to face the facts; in away games he just wasn't scoring nearly enough goals; we had to react"

Biggrin

no doubt, in the Eredivisie he will score 40 goals a season though Razz

Dede would have earned A LOT MORE at Roma

and who would not want to play in such a beautiful city

read the interview though, he says he is also really happy to stay; effectively calls Germany HIS HOME now

Dede is a TOP BLOKE; excellent character; has helped all the other Brazilians to integrate at Dortmund

good to see him stay

He wasn't nearly scoring enough? His goal scoring record is still miles better than darling Miroslav. Bayern had a no creative midfield and still Makaay scored more than Klose who had Borowski (class+creative) on his side.

--

So Dede is very happy to stay in Germany but he would rather go to Italy, which is basicly the story. So Germany isn't that nice that even the money from Italy can lure him away.
    Ä
    Ä

Post by Ä Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 pm

Since 1888 wrote:So Dede is very happy to stay in Germany but he would rather go to Italy, which is basicly the story. So Germany isn't that nice that even the money from Italy can lure him away.

if I had been living in Dortmund for many , many years , and somebody offered me a transfer to sunny Rome + triple my current salary

I would say "Auf Wiedersehen, see you again in 4 years"

and I am a German PATRIOT

Biggrin
    Since 1888
    Since 1888

Post by Since 1888 Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:32 pm

I wouldn't be living in Dortmund either way. Dortmund is a shithole.

Btw, went to the beach today. Guess who I saw digging holes and asking for Zimmer Frei's?
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Post by Axeslammer Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:34 pm

Since 1888 wrote:I wouldn't be living in Dortmund either way. Dortmund is a shithole.

Btw, went to the beach today. Guess who I saw digging holes and asking for Zimmer Frei's?

"Wo ist der Bahnhof ?" cheers
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:38 pm

otto hat Euch alle lieb wrote:are the best

Dede, the Dortumund Brazilian, is now a German passport holder

"I love this country. Now I have all the rights of a German citizen"

<Ale>

apparently, when Schalke play Dortmund in four weeks (Germany's biggest derby), the Schalke president will join the hard-core fan section to shout for his and Schalke's life

Biggrin

Asamoah, the Schalke striker, announced before the last (title deciding) derby he would take the Trophy and WALK BACK to Gelsenkirchen

THOUSANDS of fans wanted to join him, for a gigantic FAN WALK alongside (amongst other places) the Autobahn lol!

with beer and sausages handed out everywhere

cheers

unfortunately, Schalke lost and it never happened

Dortmund fans then chartered a plane that flew over Gelsenkirchen with the message : " No Title Trophy for a life-time"

which riles the Schalke support to this day

Biggrin

then Dede indicates that Dortmund could be title contenders: " As a team we are working better than for ages"

( a slight dig at the Dutchie Marwijk, maybe Wink )

"Doll is doing excellent training"

about Bayern: " Ze Roberto and Klose are more important than Toni and Ribery " Biggrin

" as a player you really see how good Klose is; the best striker in the Bundesliga now"

take THAT , you ungrateful Bremer and Bavarian Makaay fans

cheers

http://europeanboard.ephpbb.com/post.forum?mode=newtopic&f=4

meanwhile, Toni says

" Klose and I are the best striker-partnership in Europe"

hear, hear

+

"Klose is incredibly good; rarely have I seen a striker as selfless as Miro "

indeed, the KING OF ASSISTS

<Ale>

Seems like yet another of the traditional wankathons to the gallery.

Just out of curiosity, what OTHER strikers has Toni played with to compare Klose to? Plays upfront on his own usually for the Azzuri, and hardly bursting world class forwards at his old club Fiorentina are they.

Wow, what praise lol! Biggrin
    Deano
    Deano

Number of posts : 22042
    Supports : West Ham United

Post by Deano Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:48 pm

You really are deluded...your posts become more ignorant by the minute.

Klose will make Toni look good Doh Laugh
    Ä
    Ä

Post by Ä Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:53 pm

@bernd

stop moaning

Toni has played alongside del Pierro, Pippo, Gilardino, Totti .... for Italy

he has seen the likes of Ronaldo, Crespo, Zlatan, Adriano and endless others in Seria A AT FIRST HAND

BUT

NEVER

has he seen anything like the MONSTER

let me make it easy for you to understand, mein lieber Bernd

Berbatov and you are soon going to sire a love-child, right

Klose is 30-35% better than the pretty Bulgarian

now imagine what a Bernd-Klose cross would look like

with your looks and Miro's football brains, I suppose we should expect something like this

http://www.jimhateswork.com/mullet.JPG

Ale
    Isco Benny
    Isco Benny

Number of posts : 19647
    Supports : Spurs, FOLLOWS (just for worms): Werder Bremen, Lazio, Ferencvaros, Valencia, El Classico, Angleterre, Magyarorszag
    Favourite Player : Don't cha wish your left back was BAE? Don't cha
    Registration date : 2006-08-08

Post by Isco Benny Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:04 pm

otto hat Euch alle lieb wrote:@bernd

stop moaning

Toni has played alongside del Pierro, Pippo, Gilardino, Totti .... for Italy

he has seen the likes of Ronaldo, Crespo, Zlatan, Adriano and endless others in Seria A AT FIRST HAND

BUT

NEVER

has he seen anything like the MONSTER

let me make it easy for you to understand, mein lieber Bernd

Berbatov and you are soon going to sire a love-child, right

Klose is 30-35% better than the pretty Bulgarian

now imagine what a Bernd-Klose cross would look like

with your looks and Miro's football brains, I suppose we should expect something like this

http://www.jimhateswork.com/mullet.JPG

Ale

lol! lol! That picture is what I imagine most male Germans frame and take to their barbers when asking for a new cut!

Moaning? Me ? Never, just enquirying as to the real worth of yet more Teutonic hot air.

All I can presume is Mr Toni is commenting on Klose's "selflessness" because the good Polish boy offered to pay for his dinners for the last week.

eitherway, "selflessness" is an interesting trait in a footballer to be getting all hot under the collar about. We have this fat bloke who plays in our sunday league team who is incredibly "selfless". He realises he's useless, particularly at shooting, and is pretty scared of getting tackled, so whenever the ball comes within a yard of him he pokes it to a nearest team mate.

What a talent! Here's to selflessness,

and to modesty courtesy of Luca Toni - the best partnership in Europe with Klose <Ale> <Ale> lol! lol! lol!
    Fey
    Fey

Number of posts : 35349
    Supports : Feyenoord and Manchester United
    Favourite Player : ??#$ Error, John Guidetti, Jordy Clasie

Post by Fey Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:09 pm

The Bundesliga is the best and most entertaining in the world <Ale> Hope Schalke and Dortmund do well this year....doubt it though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:10 am