Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
Brian2468
Calidad
Pierre Littbarski
TITO
Machiavel
Football Genius
theflyingfrenchman
Chocolate Thunder
debaser
EM Seleção e Selecção
AcciDrenthe
Tom
Historicus
TheCrazy58
forza_rossi
COTR
Forza Italia!Forza Milan!
Super Progress
Murray
Batman
Rasiak-9
Sgoater1
Ricardo Jol
Napoléon
Bashmachkin
Sheffield gunner
The Pröfessör
bluenine
Luis
Fey
Z&H
BoBo Vieri 32
Black Magic
Dwarf
Hlebagone
Juligen
Kimbo
Axeslammer
Yef
L.r.d
Parks lives
fcb
Romford Pele
SuperMario
DD
49 posters

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France

DD
    DD

Number of posts : 10721
    Supports : NEC
    Registration date : 2006-08-07

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Empty Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:49 am

keep it in here...
    DD
    DD

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Empty Re: Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:51 am

Toni & Ribery
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeohJZtwM5Y
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Number of posts : 16866
    Supports : Feyenoord & Arsenal
    Favourite Player : Diego Biseswar
    Registration date : 2006-11-10

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Empty Re: Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France

Post by SuperMario Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:56 am

So who's nightmares will come true on Frday the 13th? Some freaky $h!t happening overhere I saw a black cat on the balcony this morning when I woke up...
    Romford Pele
    Romford Pele

Number of posts : 18652
    Supports : Arsenal (Team Progress)
    Favourite Player : Ozil
    Registration date : 2006-10-05

Post by Romford Pele Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Woke up this morning thinking I was the only one in the house as it is normally on a Friday morning. So I was casually naked as you are and walked into my mums room to get a toothbrush to realise that she was getting to ready to leave. She was not amused in the slightest!
    fcb
    fcb

Number of posts : 40471
    Supports : FC Barcelona
    Registration date : 2006-08-11

Post by fcb Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:18 pm

lol!
    Parks lives

Number of posts : 34521
    Favourite Player : The Ginger One
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Parks lives Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 pm

Ray Parlour wrote:Woke up this morning thinking I was the only one in the house as it is normally on a Friday morning. So I was casually naked as you are and walked into my mums room to get a toothbrush to realise that she was getting to ready to leave. She was not amused in the slightest!

f@ck sake...Yikes

I had my train have to go back to it's original stop because the line was on fire! Thought that was bad enough.
    L.r.d
    L.r.d

Number of posts : 5614
    Registration date : 2007-12-21

Post by L.r.d Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Mere mortals and their clumsy'ness.

Can see France beating Holland today after the wya the last rounds went. Think the Dutch will struggle against such an anti footballing team.
    Yef

Number of posts : 2619
    Registration date : 2008-02-27

Post by Yef Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Oranjeleeuw

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France 1192349872.92931

cheers
    Axeslammer
    Axeslammer

Number of posts : 19690
    Supports : Leeds Utd / FC Groningen
    Favourite Player : Le Tiss, Bergkamp, Tadic, Eric le Roy

Post by Axeslammer Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Can see Romania getting a point against Italy Ale

The France - Holland match is too close to call, I'll settle for a draw ok
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:16 pm

I settle for nothing. Want us to trash them: an early goal & than rip them to shreads on the break.

Want revenge for them robbing us of participating in the 1982 WC.
    Kimbo
    Kimbo

Number of posts : 38171
    Registration date : 2006-08-06

Post by Kimbo Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Ray Parlour wrote:Woke up this morning thinking I was the only one in the house as it is normally on a Friday morning. So I was casually naked as you are and walked into my mums room to get a toothbrush to realise that she was getting to ready to leave. She was not amused in the slightest!

Holy $h!t, she probably thought you wanted sex. Why else would you do that? Awkward. Shocked
    Juligen
    Juligen

Number of posts : 2551
    Supports : FLAMENGO
    Registration date : 2006-08-21

Post by Juligen Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 pm

I want Holland TO TRASH the french, I knowe its hard since they will park the bus, but I so want that.

France football is hideous. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:22 pm

Don Leo wrote:I settle for nothing. Want us to trash them: an early goal & than rip them to shreads on the break.
    ok Ale
    Yef

Post by Yef Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:23 pm

I agree, cause the French can actually play football themselves as well!

Its going to be a great battle, between very sophisticated countries....the battle of the painters YES! Just popped in my head!

Renoir vs van Gogh
    Gaugain vs Steen
    Monet vs Mondriaan

Epic stuff!!

Out of respect I had a sandwich with french cheeeeeeeeeese today!
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:23 pm

Apart from that they eat frogs, forcefeed geese and do even more horrible things to other animals (Marquis de Sade wrote down all the sordid details)

Anyway Van Persie said France have better players, but Italy have a better team. That's good news. Trashing looks odds on now.
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Let's pluck these Frenchies
    Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Featherless-chicken
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Did you hear what was mentioned yesterday about Domenech and astrology. He's pretyty much into that. Allegedly it even influences decisions. for example, who he picks.

He already predcited the French would have it tough until the 11th.

So basically he left Sagna at home, because he has the wrong star sign for this time of year...
    Yef

Post by Yef Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Really?

That makes no sense...

Still the stars would make a better line-up then Yogi Low Laughing
    Hlebagone
    Hlebagone

Number of posts : 6086
    Registration date : 2007-03-17

Post by Hlebagone Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Don Leo wrote:Did you hear what was mentioned yesterday about Domenech and astrology. He's pretyty much into that. Allegedly it even influences decisions. for example, who he picks.

So basically he left Sagna at home, because he has the wrong star sign for this time of year...

Well Sagnol must have a fucking good star sign. Rolling Eyes
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 pm

Don Leo wrote:Did you hear what was mentioned yesterday about Domenech and astrology. He's pretyty much into that. Allegedly it even influences decisions. for example, who he picks.

Yeahh, i know that, talk about STUPIDITY Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:31 pm

That's pretty well known I thought. But it still remains mental.

Doesn't look like an astroligist toe me.
    Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Domenechpanini
    Did he play for Liverpool in the 80s?
    Yef

Post by Yef Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:32 pm

Juligen wrote:I want Holland TO TRASH the french, I knowe its hard since they will park the bus, but I so want that.

France football is hideous. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, but thats because of their coach!

We should respect them, afterall, France is the BEST team of the last decade!

No doubt about that!
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Yef wrote:
    Juligen wrote:I want Holland TO TRASH the french, I knowe its hard since they will park the bus, but I so want that.

Yeah, but thats because of their coach!

We should respect them, afterall, France is the BEST team of the last decade!

No doubt about that!
    That's clear.
    Nu rollators aan de kant en tijgerbalsem op voor het veld opgaan.
    SuperMario
    SuperMario

Post by SuperMario Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:39 pm

By the way what about the theory that Italy played so Cr@p, because they weren't dressed properly? The all blue they played in was 1 of the worst Italy kits in decades. No Italian man feels comfortable when ill-dressed. & why wasn't the blue not really azzurri (was too dark, not bright enough)?
    Yef

Post by Yef Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Well first of all..their numbers were in white this time, not in Golden!!! And all the drawned Italian flags on Matrix arms made him look like a fool!
    Juligen
    Juligen

Post by Juligen Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Don Leo wrote:By the way what about the theory that Italy played so Cr@p, because they weren't dressed properly? The all blue they played in was 1 of the worst Italy kits in decades. No Italian man feels comfortable when ill-dressed. & why wasn't the blue not really azzurri (was too dark, not bright enough)?

Laughing Laughing This is funny, but people believe in those stupid things, Brasil kit used to be white, but after 1950 (when we lost the WC at home) they decided to change to Yellow because they thought it would bring better luck.
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:45 pm

Yef wrote:Well first of all..their numbers were in white this time, not in Golden!!! And all the drawned Italian flags on Matrix arms made him look like a fool!
    Puma's back numbers are pretend embroidered
    Yef

Post by Yef Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:48 pm

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Huisvlijt

Laughing
    Dwarf

Number of posts : 7502
    Supports : Operation Puerto
    Favourite Player : Dr. Eufemiano Fuentes
    Registration date : 2006-08-25

Post by Dwarf Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:51 pm

Good luck to Italy, especially the best striker that currently resides in Germany Whistle
    DD
    DD

Post by DD Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Day 7: June 13th: Italy-Romania, Netherlands-France Img.200125_t

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:29 pm